Comics vs Slashers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Batfleck
Hawkeye
Constantine (Keanu)
Deadshot

Vs

Jason Vorhees
Michael Myers
The Creeper
Freddy Krueger

Fight in a large forest with an abandoned camp and lake in the middle. They are dropped off in opposite sides. No added equipment beyond standard gear. Krueger attacks the comic characters in their sleep.

Comic characters gotta survive 10 days.

Do they make it? Who dies?

Arachnid1
The Creeper is the biggest problem in an actual fight. He's strong, can fly, is by far the fastest, and by far the most durable. Good news is, he's a demon. It's possible Constantine can have some kind of spell or something to deal with him. If not, Creeper murders every single one of them.

Freddy could also murder any of them if they go to sleep. The longest a person has ever stayed awake IRL according to google is 11 days. I want to think that these guys have more discipline than anyone IRL and can go the entire time without sleeping. Bats especially. That could take Krueger out of the equation completely. If any of them fall asleep though, they're not waking up.

Myers gets wrecked here.

Jason is a bit of a problem. You could shoot him in the head and blow away half his torso, and he'll still keep coming. Deadshot and Hawkeye pouring tons of firepower into him is their best shot. Hawkeye especially, since he has his exploding arrows. They'll have to reduce him to ashes to keep him from healing back in a day. If that doesn't work and Jason heals up after they use all their ordinance, the team is in trouble.

I think the team could make it if they coordinate well enough and work together, but they're dealing with some pretty super human entities here. If all the slashers came at them at the same time, for example, I don't see the team making it out.

Scoobless
Gotta see Constantine as the biggest threat to these undead types, it's possible he has charms in place already to ward them off and it's well within his character to know how to get rid of a wide variety of monsters.

Nibedicus

Flyattractor
Constantine (even the keanu version) is to much of a MacGuffin Character. He can just pull a " I beat everybody Spell" out of his butt.

Spite Thread via team Comic.

Arachnid1

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You guys may be right about Constantine but Keanu's version isn't near as impressive as the show version or the comic version. Any other version of Constantine and I'd say he can spell the slashers away without much trouble, but I'm not as sure about Keanu Constantine.

Creeper took some pretty crazy damage in his movies and kept coming. He's been ripped apart by mounted minigun fire and gotten up unaffected, was unaffected by half his head being blown off, harpooned multiple times (including once in the head), taken point blank shotgun blasts unaffected, flown despite pretty big holes in his wings, and other stuff I cant recall (probably from the shitty third movie). He also has the best strength feats of the group with Jason being the only real competition here. If Hawkeye has enough of an arsenal to deal with him and Jason, it helps, but I'm not sure what's standard gear for Hawkeye. I'd imagine he came to the Chitauri fight prepared, but we've seen him run out of arrows after using nothing but normal arrows too. If we're assuming his quiver is filled with nothing but exploding trick arrows, he puts in a good amount of work. I kind of just assumed halfway with some trick arrows along with his normal arrows since I'm not sure what standard is for him. This led to me assuming he doesn't have enough to deal with both Creeper and Jason. I also don't think Deadshot has anything strong enough to down him, though I may be forgetting something. I only remember Deadshot using normal bullets. That's not near enough against Creeper or Jason (or even Freddy if he's pulled out of the dream world), though its enough for Myers. I'd say the deciding factors here depend on Hawkeyes standard gear and whether or not we want to say Keanu has the range to deal with everything here like his other versions.

Sorry for the late reply. I actually tried to reply some time but my Ipad lost it before I could post it so that kinda ruined it for me for a while. Lol.

Anyway, Hawkeye does have some solidly powerful explosive arrows. Other than the ones he used to one shot the Chitauri gliders (that would eff up the Creeper pretty bad). But he also has some seriously powerful arrows.

Like the one he used on the Hellicarrier (3:05):

https://youtu.be/XUq4Ia3Exs8

Or this bunker buster (1:40):

https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k

Not saying that all explosive arrows are this strong. Must be some high explosive variants that he carries around. But one of those to the back would seriously ruin the Creeper's day. He also has one of those superheater arrows (1:43).

https://youtu.be/s2IA8ftWG_c

I feel like this would be extremely destructive vs the Creeper's (or Jason's for that matter) type of damage soak (especially to the head).

Isn't Freddy Krueger also pretty much human statwise with an immortal-ish damage soak (tho still vulnerable to fire looks like) when pulled into the real world? From what I've seen, it also looks like he is vulnerable to getting maimed or crippled. Anyone from Battleck to Deadshot should be good enough to take him down once he's pulled into the real world.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Hawkeye's trick arrows will be a really big asset here against 3 of the Slashers.

Freddy? It depends on where they fight him. If he manages to get them into the dream world, he is basically a god. But if they can pull him into the real world, he is basically just a very nimble burn victim with claws and some damage soak. IIRC (though it has been years since I watched any of the Elm Street films, so please correct me if I am wrong), teenagers have managed to fight him off in the real world before.

What did Keanu Constantine do again though, combat-wise? I remember him having that crazy holy shotgun contraption and such, and being a sneaky bastard (conning the Devil IIRC), but I don't remember much combat-wise from him.

NemeBro
No one here remembers that shitty movie, and no one is willing to rewatch it either.

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro
No one here remembers that shitty movie, and no one is willing to rewatch it either. Please don't do this.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by NemeBro
No one here remembers that shitty movie, and no one is willing to rewatch it either.

Originally posted by Mindset
Please don't do this.

Nemmy is just miffy cause that movie didn't have any Sparkly GlamPires in it.

Kazenji
That Constantine movie was good, Even tho despite them not going with a British actor Keanu still did a good job of the role.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kazenji
That Constantine movie was good, Even tho despite them not going with a British actor Keanu still did a good job of the role.

I liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.