Darth Krayt vs the PT Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
How many are needed to take out the order?

10 Krayts

20 Krayts

50 Krayts

100 Krayts

500 Krayts

1000 Krayts

vs

Every member of the PT Jedi Order during RotS.

Fight takes place around and inside the temple.

Freedon Nadd
How many Jedi exist during the movies?

ILS
About 10k IIRC

JKBart
10 Krayts is a slaughter. Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan take out at the very least 6 or 7 of them. May god have mercy on the remaining 3 facing the entire Order.

50 Krayts... vs. 10 000 Jedi. Hm. 1:200. Even if these were 200 Johun Othones, Krayts get ganbganged as ****. Total insane slaughter.

100 Krayts - basically nearly the same as above.

500 is kinda tricky, to be honest. Okay, they're outnumbered as hell, but it's now a giant squad of insanely powerful Siths dwarving the common Knights and Masters by many levels, versus an army of these commoners. Jedi would likely prevail tho.

1000 Krayts seems legit. You can send enough Krayts against the top dogs like Yodas and Maces and the Koons and Dralligs to get them down, and 800 Krayts vs 10k randoms seems doable.

ILS
Worth noting also that Jedi Knights are the most plentiful rank, followed by IIRC padawans, then masters, then initiates, or something like that.

In the 500 round, it's 20 Jedi for every Krayt. That could be doable, especially with all of the group based combat taking over, kind of like a snowball effect. I think 1000 then is a definite win.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
About 10k IIRC

Then you need 5k Krayts.

ILS
Jesus dude you are something special.

Azronger
A single Krayt would cut a swath through the ranks with no difficulty whatsoever. The only problem is that the Jedi could band together to form a massive mega attack like they did in Darksaber so that could potentially take Krayt out. I'd wager he would sense such a boost in power quickly though, and just TP the Jedi to prevent such an occurrence.

So my answer is that a single Krayt solos

The.D0minator
Originally posted by Azronger
A single Krayt would cut a swath through the ranks with no difficulty whatsoever. The only problem is that the Jedi could band together to form a massive mega attack like they did in Darksaber so that could potentially take Krayt out. I'd wager he would sense such a boost in power quickly though, and just TP the Jedi to prevent such an occurrence.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/q7n7s7m.png

ILS
This is the shit I came for.

darthbane77
Tbh, like 10 is all that's needed. Even Yoda would have difficulty with a single Krayt, let alone two or more, and it's not like the countless fodder and Jedi nobodies are gonna pose any kind of legitimate threat.

Selenial

JKBart
Just so you know, these are almost all the more esteemed Jedi of this time:

1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kit Fisto
6. Plo Koon
7. Agen Kolar
8. Shaak Ti
9. Ki-Adi Mundi
10. Saesee Tiin
11. Cin Drallig
12. Rahm Kota
13. Keelyvine Reus
14. Luminara Unduli
15. Aayla Secura
16. Roan Shryne
17. Quinlan Vos
18. Tholme
19. Sha Koon
20. Kazdan Paratus
21. T'ra Saa
22. K'Kruhk
23. Bultar Swan
24. Volviff Monn
25. Jerec
26. Foul Modama
27. Roron Corobb

ILS
And, ironically, A'Sharad Hett.

FreshestSlice
ILS, you realize 10k is the number of Jedi Knights alone, right?

ILS
Nice. Now stfu and answer.

The Ellimist
Zonakin solos

One Big Mob
What if like 5000 fodder combined in a ball and fell on a group of them? And once they landed, the ones that were able in the Jedi ball came in and swiped at the disorientated Krayts?

They could also launch Jedi like projectiles with lightsabers attached to their limbs and in their hands, so they could pierce and slash in mid air.

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
Just so you know, these are almost all the more esteemed Jedi of this time:

The Jedi Temple is also dozens of times the size of the Empire State Building (at its most conservative estimate). The amount of Jedi the Krayts will see at any one time will be minuscule. Especially if they split into teams and move in an anarchical fashion.

Freedon Nadd
The Jedi join forces and create a galactic Wall of Light.

Freedon Nadd

Good to know Krayt>Yoda and Palpatine.

Unbowed
500 or 1000 seems about right. That being said, there are a lot of variables. Could the Krayts combine powers to form some type of mega Force attack?

IIRC The Jedi Path stated several Jedi can join powers to form a Force Storm(the type Palpatine used), and some of Palpatine's flunkies had the same ability. What if 500 Krayts held their ground with lightsabers while the other 500 used some type of hyper Force lightning storm or Drain attack/Dark Transfer?

Remember, Krayt's Drain was strong enough to severely injure Abeloth. And remember that when a bunch of random Sith mooks used the Thought Bomb on Ruusan it was enough to wipe out a nice chunk of the Jedi Order.

Considering the type of damage the likes of Exar Kun, Nihilus, Vitiate or Palpatine were able to do by themselves, the possibility of a combined attack by 500 Force users of the same caliber would be theoretically off the charts.

Would the combined might of 10k Jedi be enough to defend against such an attack if they used some type of Wall of Light power?

Then there's Reborn Krayt's skill with the Shatterpoint ability. IIRC only Mace had it on the Jedi side. Assuming some type of massive, open field, medieval type of battle, how significant would the Shatterpoint ability be in terms of exploiting tactical errors? Would it allow the Krayts to rout the Jedi the way Alexander routed the Persians at Gaugamela?

ILS
Interesting observations. Krayt's Foresight is pretty badass, likely aided by Shatterpoint.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by JKBart
10 Krayts is a slaughter. Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan take out at the very least 6 or 7 of them. May god have mercy on the remaining 3 facing the entire Order.

50 Krayts... vs. 10 000 Jedi. Hm. 1:200. Even if these were 200 Johun Othones, Krayts get ganbganged as ****. Total insane slaughter.

100 Krayts - basically nearly the same as above.

500 is kinda tricky, to be honest. Okay, they're outnumbered as hell, but it's now a giant squad of insanely powerful Siths dwarving the common Knights and Masters by many levels, versus an army of these commoners. Jedi would likely prevail tho.

1000 Krayts seems legit. You can send enough Krayts against the top dogs like Yodas and Maces and the Koons and Dralligs to get them down, and 800 Krayts vs 10k randoms seems doable.

Azronger
Also Krayt could simply casually TK the entire Temple to rubble and atomize 99% of the Jedi along with his push. He then proceeds to ragdoll the shit out of Yoda, Anakin, Mace and Kenobi.

The.D0minator
Also Krayt could simply casually TK the entire Temple to rubble and atomize 99% of the Jedi along with his push. He then proceeds to ragdoll the shit out of Yoda, Anakin, Mace and Kenobi.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/7ymFBMzl.png

Azronger
He could prolly send the Temple into orbit with a flick of his wrist.

Freedon Nadd
Stop trolling, shmuck.

S_W_LeGenD
100 Krayts are a safe bet in an open environment.

50 Krayts might score a victory in Coruscant-type environment if they outsmart Jedi by manipulating the environment to their advantage.

Total Warrior

Freedon Nadd
Those are the Knights only.

Valkorion
cringe

Azronger

My answer remains unchanged.

BestDebaterEver
Seems reasonable^ thumb up

NewGuy01
I think Sel made a pretty good point earlier; the nature of this match could change completely depending on the situation.

If, say, 50 Darth Krayts just waltzed into the Jedi Temple ala Vader in RotS, it's not like the Jedi's entire force of 10,000 would be in the room waiting for him. In that sort of scenario, with the Jedi spread out through the temple building, I could easily see the Krayts casually sweeping this.

On the other hand, if it is just 10,000 gathered Jedi Knights + the Jedi Council vs 50 Krayt's, then those numbers would be a problem. Then again, if the Krayts had time to band together and invoke a large scale attack ala Bane and the Brotherhood in PoD, then it's unlikely that any of the Jedi bar maybe Yoda would survive it. I suppose the Jedi could employ a similar strategy, since there's the anecdote of thousands of Jedi banding together to trap Exar Kun, but there's no way of knowing if that kind of power can be used on dozens of people at once, so I wouldn't bet on it.

Azronger
50 Krayt's would send the Jedi Temple to the other side of the galaxy with a Force push. Remember: we are still talking about 50 Luke Skywalker-tier Force users here. Merely 30 of Luke's students who were individually fodder to him at the time - not to mention Luke in Fate of the Jedi - sent an entire starfleet out of the Yavin system merely by channeling their power through one body. The power the Krayt's would wield would be so much greater it literally cannot be put into words.

NewGuy01
...which is why I said they'd win if they went that route.

The Ellimist
He's just producing specific evidence for it lol.

RealistRacism
Mace and Yoda solo 1 million Krayts.

xolthol
Is this a ambush from Krayt or are the Jedi ready?
If this is an ambush 10 or at most 20 krayt should be enough.
If this is a fight where the jedi are ready I think that tou need around 500-1000 krayt in order to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.