Free Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
I'm someone who has seen a lot of people violating forum rules, being unproductive as far as discussion goes, and just all around doing nothing but being provocative and getting away with it. Surtur can be a little edgy sometimes, but he is someone who actually argues for his positions, and nothing I've seen from him strikes me as anything outside of the norm for posting on this forum.

People have insulted each other on KMC, told other posters to kill themselves, and all around just said pretty terrible things before, and anything Surtur said to Backfire is extremely tame by the standards KMC has let people say on the forum without getting banned.

The idea that Surtur should get permanently banned for getting into an argument with a moderator seems ridiculous to me, so consider this a petition.

Edit: And I feel like I need to clarify this so it doesn't get taken the wrong way, this post is not aimed as an insult, but a criticism. I'm not trying to start a revolt or revolution against the mods or some shit, just make a thread for people to express their opinions.

SquallX

Robtard
Surt wasn't permabanned. He got 13days for acting like a fool. But sure, him and Jesus are the same.

SquallX

Robtard

$urtur
Originally posted by Robtard
He directly attacked a Mod, calling him a "hypocrite" and then refused to cite a single example when asked; that's all he had to do to avoid a ban, cite a single example. But he couldn't. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Copy and paste me the rule that says if you give an opinion about a mod you need to cite examples. Go!

Emperordmb
If he doesn't provide the example to back his opinion... well... that could be problematic...

$urtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If he doesn't provide the example to back his opinion... well... that could be problematic...

Ban worthy, even.

Now is where we separate the bias from the non bias. Can the people who dislike me set aside that dislike and admit that there isn't a damn thing in the rules about "if you give an opinion about a mod you need to justify it"?

And note: he didn't ban me for criticizing him, so that excuse doesn't fly.

Robtard
If he doesn't provide the example to back his opinion... well... that could be problematic... My opinion on what now?

Nephthys
Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

Robtard
Originally posted by $urtur
Copy and paste me the rule that says if you give an opinion about a mod you need to cite examples. Go! Originally posted by $urtur
Ban worthy, even.

Now is where we separate the bias from the non bias. Can the people who dislike me set aside that dislike and admit that there isn't a damn thing in the rules about "if you give an opinion about a mod you need to justify it"?

And note: he didn't ban me for criticizing him, so that excuse doesn't fly.

If you're going to sock (and that's fine, imo), at least try and be a reasonable sock, sport.

$urtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

And he didn't say I was banned for that. And he also invited me several times to criticize him further in the topic(and yes, explaining it would have included more criticism).

Did you want to try again?

$urtur
If you're going to sock (and that's fine, imo), at least try and be a reasonable sock, sport.

Copy and paste the rule that shows if you say something about a mod you need to justify it. Why is it hard?

Robtard
Moderators

Bingo. /thread

Which is exactly what BF tried, to take it to PM. But Surt could not stop playing his "baby games", as he is now.

Emperordmb
Oh yeah Surt you might wanna save those links I gave you in PMs to somewhere other than PMs if you ever plan on using them since, you know, you can't access PMs of a banned account and I have no other contact info for you.

$urtur
Bingo. /thread

Which is exactly what BF tried, to take it to PM. But Surt could not stop playing his "baby games".

Nope, he said post it in the thread or take it to PM.

He did not say I was banned for criticism, so how is it a bingo?

Adam_PoE
https://i.imgflip.com/27dnm6.jpg

$urtur
Oh yeah Surt you might wanna save those links I gave you in PMs to somewhere other than PMs if you ever plan on using them since, you know, you can't access PMs of a banned account and I have no other contact info for you.

Don't worry I saved it.

$urtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

It's good you changed the original photo you posted.

Robtard
Dude, Neph just plugged your ass with facts. Here's what you need to do:

A) Take the two weeks off and do some soul searching and then come back not playing your "baby games"

or

B) Keep socking, but be a reasonable sock

$urtur
Dude, Neph just plugged your ass with facts. Here's what you need to do:

A) Take the two weeks off and do some soul searching and then come back not playing your "baby games"

or

B) Keep socking, but be a reasonable sock

But he didn't. I was not banned for criticizing a mod. And I was invited to explain myself not only in PM, but in the thread. Which the thing you just posted would mean he was inviting me to break the rules.

So I ask again: post me the rule that shows you need to back up an opinion you have about a mod. That is what I was banned for.

Robtard

Bingo

$urtur
Still waiting on that rule...

Emperordmb
Well if rules matter all of a sudden:

come back not playing your "baby games"
But Surt could not stop playing his "baby games", as he is now.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

$urtur
"Because I said I would. Said it would be permanent but figured it would be unfair to ban him permanently without warning for doing something he has done so many times - failing to support himself, or his arguments."

^Straight from my profile. There is nothing about "you ain't allowed to criticize a mod!". This is straight up "you didn't back up what you said about me". Period. There is no "you dared criticize me in public!".

$urtur

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Bingo, and I guarantee you could find other instances of other members insulting me without provoking them.

Waiting on those bans...

Nephthys
Who said I was posting that in reference to you.

Robtard
If it will stop Surt from incessantly whining, I will request a 2week ban. I also promise not to come back socking with a Jesus complex. If I ever were to sock, it would be reasonable.

I'm 100% serious, LMK?

$urtur
Who said I was posting that in reference to you.

You are correct, you might not have been. But it needs to be said that nope lol, I wasn't banned over that. A specific reason was given, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the rules.

$urtur
If it will stop Surt from incessantly whining, I will request a 2week ban. I also promise not to come back socking with a Jesus complex. If I ever were to sock, it would be reasonable.

I'm 100% serious, LMK?

I don't want anyone banned for no reason lol. Why is it you can't admit that the reason given for banning me is not anything that violates the forum rules?

Now is the time to show you truly care about facts.

Emperordmb
Oh damn, I guess Neph deserves a ban now for calling me disgusting and despicable and either squallx or silentmaster (can't remember) a sociopath for disagreeing with him on gun policy.

$urtur
Oh damn, I guess Neph deserves a ban now for calling me disgusting and despicable and either squallx or silentmaster (can't remember) a sociopath for disagreeing with him on gun policy.

Don't worry, I'm sure all these totally warranted bans will occur.

Kurk
DMD is a revolutionary. Off with his head mods, and punish his other supporters in this thread.

$urtur
Originally posted by Kurk
DMD is a revolutionary. Off with his head mods, and punish his other supporters in this thread.

You just made somewhat of a threat.

Reported.

Kurk
You just made somewhat of a threat.

Reported. Socking to get out of a wrongful ban? Two wrongs don't make a right, kiddo.

$urtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Socking to get out of a wrongful ban? Two wrongs don't make a right, kiddo.

Called me a kid, reported.

SquallX

laughing

Adam_PoE

Courtesy

By all means, indicate to whom my post was directed, and explain how asking a rhetorical question is an insult or a personal attack.

$urtur
Oh yeah I remember, it was indeed Silent Master he called a psychopath.

*waits for bans*

Robtard
Fact: This all started because Surt didn't get his way in how a thread should be named. Infantile.

Adam_PoE
Fact: This all started because Surt didn't get his way in how a thread should be named. Infantile.

Hence, "baby games."

Kurk
Surtur bit the hand that feeds him; he faced the consequences. This mutiny will not be tolerated by our moderators. Pledge your loyalty to Badabing and BackFire while you still can! They are merciful.

DMD, however, you will be severely reprimanded for starting this treachery. May the mods have mercy on your soul.

$urtur

It started because a hypocrite tried to compel me to justify an opinion of him.

Darkstorm Zero
An opinion you attacked him with. For no reason.

Emperordmb
Oh damn, be careful about that personal attack/insult Robtard. It's against the rules.

$urtur
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
An opinion you attacked him with. For no reason.

I've been attacked for no reason, where were the bans?

$urtur
And no: no weaseling out by asking if I reported it. I have been personally attacked, without provoking it, in full view of the mods.

Robtard
It started because a hypocrite tried to compel me to justify an opinion of him.

Incorrect. You wanted the thread titled a specific (and derisive) way; you didn't get it so you threw a tantrum and started in with your standard nonsense "hypocrisy!" claims and this time you were called out on it by a Mod. You even had a chance to prove yourself, but you didn't.

Look, maybe I should request this thread be renamed "Surtur's Baby Games" and if I don't get what I want I'll throw a tantrum too.

$urtur
Incorrect. You wanted the thread title a specific (and derisive) way; you didn't get it so you threw a tantrum and started in with your standard nonsense "hypocrisy!" claims and this time you were called out on it by a Mod. You even had a chance to prove yourself, but you didn't.

Look, maybe I should request this thread be renamed "Surtur's Baby Games" and if I don't get what I want I'll throw a tantrum too.

You have yet to explain how not backing up an opinion of a moderator violates any rule here. Nobody can do that.

$urtur
Cuz I'd argue it's the epitome of being a baby if someone hurts ya fee fee's and you ban them. This is what it comes down to, since one more time: the reason given is not something that violates any forum rule.

It's why it is hilarious seeing people go "but personal attacks, but courtesy!" .

Robtard
Oh damn, be careful about that personal attack/insult Robtard. It's against the rules.

I understand that I can be banned either temp or perma for correctly labeling Surtur's behavior as "infantile" if a Mod so wished. If it happened, I'd not whine about it.

$urtur
I understand that I can be banned either temp or perma for correctly labeling Surtur's behavior as "infantile" if a Mod so wished. If it happened, I'd not whine about it.

Well of course those reasons are listed in the rules.

The reason I was banned is not. Weird.

Robtard
It's already been explained to you in two thread now, but you're just set on playing your "baby games". This is a fact.

So you're just another Trumper who's impossibly tiny penis and huge but fragile ego can't handle a nothing temp ban. FFS, you're socking the next day, so nothing has really changed and you're still not happy.

ps My offer remains, I'll request a 13day ban if you in turn stop whining over being temp banned. Deal?

Emperordmb
It's already been explained to you in two thread now, but you're just set on playing your "baby games". This is a fact.

So you're just another Trumper who's impossibly tiny penis and huge but fragile ego can't handle a nothing temp ban. FFS, you're socking the next day, so nothing has really changed and you're still not happy.
Damn that was quite a vicious and vulgar personal attack and insult

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Courtesy

Robtard
"Penis" isn't vulgar or vicious, so you're wrong.

But my offer to Surt stands. He only need to accept.

Silent Master
Regardless of whether or not the ban was deserved, is this really the proper way of addressing it?

Emperordmb
Also if we could free Kekistan as well, that would be great. Kekistan has been oppressed by the normies for too long.

Robtard
Meant to post this here:

Surt's a hyper high-strung guy so I can see why something like this would set him off. But I do hope he calms down in 13days and comes back though. Maybe take a bit longer, to sort his shit out.

Adam_PoE

Bashar Teg
oh dear, did surt make a trig account? oh lol!

Beniboybling
>Surt gets banned
>Creates a sock to whine about his ban.

What do you imagine will happen next. laughing out loud

NemeBro
I'm someone who has seen a lot of people violating forum rules, being unproductive as far as discussion goes, and just all around doing nothing but being provocative and getting away with it. Surtur can be a little edgy sometimes, but he is someone who actually argues for his positions, and nothing I've seen from him strikes me as anything outside of the norm for posting on this forum.

People have insulted each other on KMC, told other posters to kill themselves, and all around just said pretty terrible things before, and anything Surtur said to Backfire is extremely tame by the standards KMC has let people say on the forum without getting banned.

The idea that Surtur should get permanently banned for getting into an argument with a moderator seems ridiculous to me, so consider this a petition.

Edit: And I feel like I need to clarify this so it doesn't get taken the wrong way, this post is not aimed as an insult, but a criticism. I'm not trying to start a revolt or revolution against the mods or some shit, just make a thread for people to express their opinions. Shut up phaggot

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
>Surt gets banned
>Creates a sock to whine about his ban.

What do you imagine will happen next. laughing out loud

His sock didn't get banned. Surt claims he's rage-quitting KMC for good now and going to some other forum. As much as he'd fit in with something like MGTOW, I hope he doesn't, that echo-chamber of incel rage won't be good for his development.

dadudemon
This never goes in a good direction. Ever.

This type of thread is a terrible idea.

I disagree with Surt's ban. I think that Backfire should not ban him. Instead, he should passive aggressively troll Surtur by editing Surt's post very slightly to make Surt change his points to be the opposite of what he intended. Such as deleting "no" or "not" or adding "no" or "not."

Example:
President Trump is not a good president but I support him.

Changed to:
President Trump is a good president and I do not support him.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
This never goes in a good direction. Ever.

This type of thread is a terrible idea.

I disagree with Surt's ban. I think that Backfire should not ban him. Instead, he should passive aggressively troll Surtur by editing Surt's post very slightly to make Surt change his points to be the opposite of what he intended. Such as deleting "no" or "not" or adding "no" or "not."

Example:
President Trump is not a good president but I support him.

Changed to:
President Trump is a good president and I do not support him.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up phaggot

dadudemon

How dare you.

Tzeentch
I'm glad he's banned- it should be permanent. Now if we can get FlyAttractor's dumbass out of here this place might become decent.

Silent Master
Sounds like you want a safe space that you can turn into an echo chamber.

smokin'

Robtard
How dare you.

Neme is one of my favorite insulters on KMC, he's not often fancy or lavish like some other flamers (no homo) with his insults, but his concise jabs cut right to the point.

Putinbot1
I waited six months after my first permaban to make a sock account, because life. Surt... what are you doing?

dadudemon
Neme is one of my favorite insulters on KMC, he's not often fancy or lavish like some other flamers (no homo) with his insults, but his concise jabs cut right to the point.

Shut up phaggot

Putinbot1
Neme is one of my favorite insulters on KMC, he's not often fancy or lavish like some other flamers (no homo) with his insults, but his concise jabs cut right to the point. He is this decades Fecesman.

Robtard

https://media.giphy.com/media/11aitZSSRhHYuQ/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He is this decades Fecesman.

Feces way funny, then he went apeshit conservative over-the-edge, iirc.

Putinbot1
Feces way funny, then he went apeshit conservative over-the-edge, iirc. Yes, he was a far-right loon my liberalness triggered him badly even in those days, he hated my most ironic creation boots the german skinhead. Which Marius found hilarious albeit somewhat pathetic. He was also damn funny.

Robtard
I remember boots. 'You Get The Knife'

Edit: Were you also the extreme Black Power "kill whitey!" sock that once called Fist of the North Star a "bootstrap licking uncle tom"?

Putinbot1
I remember boots. 'You Get The Knife' That was the one. Marius found my shit german and use of google translate hilarious. Perhaps if Surtur goes, Marius will return. I hope so.

BackFire
Free Hat!

BackFire
Oh good, Surty is socking to get around a temporary ban. That's always an effective way to show that your ban wasn't justified. Works great historically.

BackFire
Full disclosure: I signed the petition.

BackFire
Does anyone else think that Surt's new name with the dollar sign makes it look like the name of a third rate hip hop artist?

BackFire
Man, Adam should be a mod, he knows the rules better than I do.

Impediment
I fixed the poll.

Also, what thread did the back & forth take place in? I wanna read it.

Silent Master
Parkland kids

Robtard
Page 2

Flyattractor
Nice to see Leftism at its Finest in how KMC is Moderated.

Impediment
Socking to complain about a temp ban and then nailing yourself on the cross isn't a great idea, FYI.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BackFire
Does anyone else think that Surt's new name with the dollar sign makes it look like the name of a third rate hip hop artist?
Yes

BackFire
Originally posted by Impediment
I fixed the poll.

I want to change my vote.

Adam_PoE

Nah.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/bba0/f/2010/136/a/2/the_ke_ha_logo_in_png_by_er1end.png

BackFire
True, Surto needs more gold coins.

NemeBro
So what did flirty Surty the squirty actually Do? Got a link? I didn't have time for a real response earlier so I had to settle for ethering dmb.

BackFire
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t651783.html

Second page.

Beniboybling
surt got b*tch slapped, lol

Talon Fang
Was Surtur the B-Word in this Scenario or was it the other way around?

BackFire
Why not both?

Bashar Teg
why does all the best stuff happen when I'm too busy to be here.

S_W_LeGenD
True, Surto needs more gold coins.
Good Sir,

Give Surtur a second chance to redeem himself by lifting his ban - request from a Muslim. Would love to see his reaction to my request.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Good Sir,

Give Surtur a second chance to redeem himself by lifting his ban - request from a Muslim. Would love to see his reaction to my request.

TBF, your general anti-Left stances might be enough for him to overlook your Muhammadishness. It's probably still a coin-toss though.

S_W_LeGenD
TBF, your general anti-Left stances might be enough for him to overlook your Muhammadishness. It's probably still a coin-toss though.
laughing out loud

BackFire
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Good Sir,

He will have a second chance. The ban was for 2 weeks. It's not been altered or enhanced since implemented.

Tzeentch
So what did flirty Surty the squirty actually Do? Got a link? I didn't have time for a real response earlier so I had to settle for ethering dmb. Shut the **** up

NemeBro
I'm caught up on the matter but won't be on my computer for a few hours. I will return to lend some of my wisdom at that time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Shut the **** up fight me

BackFire
I'm caught up on the matter but won't be on my computer for a few hours. I will return to lend some of my wisdom at that time.

The suspense will be the death of me.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Shut the **** up Originally posted by NemeBro
fight me

https://media.giphy.com/media/VzbN9gupkkXp6/giphy-downsized-large.gif

ps Loser gets penetrated by the victor

BackFire
Why should the loser get rewarded?

S_W_LeGenD
He will have a second chance. The ban was for 2 weeks. It's not been altered or enhanced since implemented.
thumb up

BackFire
Still waiting on the evidence of my hypocrisy too btw. I assumed he'd make a sock account and at least make a feeble attempt to do so and I could have a laugh about it, but no. Crickets when it comes to supporting his claim, par the course for the kid I guess.

Robtard
Still waiting on the evidence of my hypocrisy too btw. I assumed he'd make a sock account and at least make a feeble attempt to do so and I could have a laugh about it, but no. Crickets when it comes to supporting his claim, par the course for the kid I guess.

You voted for Hillary Clinton, ergo you're a "Leftist" and everyone knows "Leftist" are hypocrites; in fact, they invented hypocrisy.

Bashar Teg
you seriously caused a crisis in his life, you know. this is like being fired from your job and dumped by your gf on the same day from surt's pov.

BackFire
What do you expect from an unhinged madman like myself?

Bashar Teg
you're a monster

BackFire
I still didn't break his one rule - I didn't kiss his girlfriend.

Bashar Teg
a blowjob is technically a kiss

BackFire
These rules are so complicated.

Bashar Teg
b*tch what part of "no kissing" do you not understand

LordofBrooklyn
How much did Bashar pay for Surtur's ban?

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!

Bashar Teg
i don't know, about $3...$3.50

BackFire
Free sexual favors for a week.

LordofBrooklyn
Free sexual favors for a week.

WHORE!!!

LordofBrooklyn
BACKFIRE, YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED IN THE CBVF!

NemeBro
All right, well this was a fun read while I was taking a shit at work, I tell you what. So let's get to the crux of the issue: was Surtur's temp banning justified?

Well I mean, yeah, lol.

"User banned by BackFire, for 13 days

Reason: Because I said I would. Said it would be permanent but figured it would be unfair to ban him permanently without warning for doing something he has done so many times - failing to support himself, or his arguments."

Surtur's interpretation of the listed reasoning seems to be his main point of contention, pointing out that failing to justify a statement to a mod is not a bannable offense listed under the rules. First of all; that list of rules is out of date garbage. Technically speaking there is no actual rule against trolling (that doesn't include personal attacks) either, but no one bats an eye when a troll gets banned. But that's beside the point. It's just a semantics argument. Backfire's hastily-written note on the ban is not really particularly compelling evidence for anything. Fact is that Surtur insulted a mod, which is a bannable offense right from the get-go. Backfire didn't need to give Surtur a chance to explain his words, so it was very stupid (and frankly cowardly) for Surtur to then refuse to do so, while continuing to poke and prod at Backfire. Do not think my own personal interactions with Surtur are coloring this post. I have consistently pointed out unfairness on the part of the moderation team, even when it was hurting people I disliked. When Burning Thought was banned and bullied in the video games forum many years back, I defended him and admonished the moderation team, and anyone who knew me back then would know that I hated Burning Thought, more than I ever came close to hating Surtur.

However, I would say that there should be higher standards for ban posts, and more important this subforum should really have an in-depth rules list of its own, since it is, theoretically, a debate/discussion forum. Comic versus has one, movie versus does, Star Wars Vs. does, Video Game Versus does. There is no reason this board shouldn't as well.

But anyway, Surtur would then contend that even if he's banned for essentially personal attacks, he's not doing anything others haven't done before.

And he is 100%, absolutely definitely stupendously right here. thumb up

But that does not imply he should not have been punished, only that others should as well. thumb down

But he is right in that there has been a level of bias among the modding team. thumb up

There always has been. I've done more than enough to warrant being permanently banned several times over, and I'm not the only one. In fact, in many ways this is my fault. Surtur didn't used to troll and insult other posters as much, not before I relentlessly insulted and flamed him in the cop kills darky threads of olde. It's why I didn't really do it as much. He was always shitposting, so what was the point?

Anyway, tl;dr, Surtur's banning was justified, mod favoritism is not, I'm a bad person, general discussion needs its own stickied rules thread, and Backfire likes wolverine cock.

BackFire
and more important this subforum should really have an in-depth rules list of its own, since it is, theoretically, a debate/discussion forum. Comic versus has one, movie versus does, Star Wars Vs. does, Video Game Versus does. There is no reason this board shouldn't as well.

This is a very good point. I wasn't even aware that those other sub forums had their own rules of engagement. That's definitely something this sub forum should also have, as you're absolutely right, it is a debate forum more or less.

Maybe if we ever get more mods to help enforce such rules we can think about doing that (lol yeah right).

xJLxKing
Feels a bit like that Surter fellow got singled out

And of course the people who were arguing/debating with him obviously enjoyed seeing him punished.

Free Surter!

BackFire
I feel like it's been said in here already, but I'll repeat, we can't reverse bans once they've been implemented. So the ban is there for 2 weeks even if I wanted to reverse it.

Keep in mind, however, that Surtur's sock was not banned by me. I actually had no intent to ban it.

This is why I can't take much of these complaints seriously - a ban is barely even a ban anymore. It's more of a minor inconvenience for the person being banned, as the tech the site is based on is so old and decrepit that getting around the IP check that is used is so simple that anyone can do it within a minute or two, and then probably post for many hours before a mod may see, and there's a good chance the mods won't really care or react because then the sock will just create another sock. TI makes sock after sock account, it's not because he's really allowed to, Bada will ban him for it still, and Bada knows pretty quickly when he does it, as does Imp and I, it's just that we don't really give much of a shit about it because then he'll just make yet another one, so what's the point, really?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Talon Fang
Was Surtur the B-Word in this Scenario or was it the other way around?

Why not both?

Did Bada get banned too?

Beniboybling
I still didn't break his one rule - I didn't kiss his girlfriend. laughing

BackFire
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Did Bada get banned too?

Yes, Surtur banned Badabing. Keep up.

Flyattractor
Oh How nice!

Did Bada ask for it like FireFly did?

And when will the new forum rules be put up so we can all be aware of them?

Especially the "Not geting Bada's Panties in a Pinch Rule".

That one is very important.

Impediment

jaden101
That behaviour pretty much destroyed these forums.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you seriously caused a crisis in his life, you know. this is like being fired from your job and dumped by your gf on the same day from surt's pov. Surt's never been dumped, cucked yes, dumped never! They do the cucking, he does the dumping. Fact!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden101
That behaviour pretty much destroyed these forums. Yes it did Storm, Peach, lil B. Hilariously up their own asses, although with storm I'm not saying that's a bad place to be.

Impediment
From my rules thread in the MVF:

I've always tried to let people run free in my section of this message board. I consider myself to be a laid back mod who wants people to have a good time debating and posting here without censorship or wagging fingers telling someone to stop. We're all grown ass adults here, many of us reasonably educated with a sense of right and wrong. I want you to feel free to share opinions and have fun and challenging debates here, but with just a little bit of humility.

My 3 unofficial rules are simple:

-Absolutely no personal attacks on family members e.g. wives/husbands, children, dead relatives, et al.

-No cruel or personal attacks on KMC members e.g. disabilities, current situations, hardships, et al.

-No unnecessary flaming, baiting, or derailing in and of threads so as not to obscure the debate at hand. If you feel the need to bait or flame or just be a c0ck weasel to someone, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC THREAD OR USE PM. It's not that hard.

Putinbot1
From my rules thread in the MVF:

I've always tried to let people run free in my section of this message board. I consider myself to be a laid back mod who wants people to have a good time debating and posting here without censorship or wagging fingers telling someone to stop. We're all grown ass adults here, many of us reasonably educated with a sense of right and wrong. I want you to feel free to share opinions and have fun and challenging debates here, but with just a little bit of humility.

My 3 unofficial rules are simple:

-Absolutely no personal attacks on family members e.g. wives/husbands, children, dead relatives, et al.

-No cruel or personal attacks on KMC members e.g. disabilities, current situations, hardships, et al.

-No unnecessary flaming, baiting, or derailing in and of threads so as not to obscure the debate at hand. If you feel the need to bait or flame or just be a c0ck weasel to someone, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC THREAD OR USE PM. It's not that hard.

1) Yes
2) hmm... but it can be funny!
3) Maybe

Impediment
Originally posted by Putinbot1
1) Yes
2) hmm... but it can be funny!
3) Maybe

If done so in a light hearted manner, then yes to 2 and 3.

If people are menstruating like the elevator from the Shining, then no.

Putinbot1
If done so in a light hearted manner, then yes to 2 and 3.

If people are menstruating like the elevator from the Shining, then no. Fair play Impediment mate. I think that is the thing there is a big difference between a minor trigger and elevator menstruation lol.

Impediment
Rogue Jedi pushed the limit when he resorted to dead mother jokes and molestation/rape jokes to certain members and that's what got him perm banned.

It's just inexcusable.

Putinbot1
Rogue Jedi pushed the limit when he resorted to dead mother jokes and molestation/rape jokes to certain members and that's what got him perm banned.

It's just inexcusable. Yes it is, to be honest the shit Bardock took from certain people was despicable. But hey ho.

Robtard
So what did we learn from this thread, 48.57% of KMCers believe Backfire is not only sexy, but it's to AF levels of sexy. As of this post of course.

Impediment
BackFire edited the poll to boost his numbers.

Robtard
That's a phucken lie and your phucken lying mouth knows it.

Putinbot1
Yeah, BF is sexy as **** Imp... Everybody knows it!

Bashar Teg
surt should be allowed to sock, but only on the condition that his username is "squirtur" or "buttsurt"

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surt should be allowed to sock, but only on the condition that his username is "squirtur" or "buttsurt" Gold rolling on floor laughing

Adam_PoE
Man, Adam should be a mod, he knows the rules better than I do.

https://i.giphy.com/4mUDSJp8ngbK.gif

Adam_PoE
I assumed he'd make a sock account and at least make a feeble attempt to do so and I could have a laugh about it, but no

You mean, you did not expect him to register as "BackFireCuck" and spam the forum with "**** You" posts?

Robtard
If only.

Putinbot1
You mean, you did not expect him to register as "BackFireCuck" and spam the forum with "**** You" posts? I've done that it's funny stuff.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>