Something strange is going on here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
People are arguing far less on this board and discussing things in a much more civil manner. Why? Discuss?

Kurk
I'm sure Surtur's absence has nothing to do with it. Robtard for once doesn't have someone to clash with. Now if only we could get rid of Flyattractor...

Scribble
It happens for short period every now and then, then it erupts again for an extended period of time. It's just a natural ebb and flow. I've seen some wonderful periods of debating where everyone (aside from a couple of members) were consistently making progress on issues day-by-day and having genuinely interesting debates. It always goes to shit again in the end, though.

Putinbot1
@ Scribble - It does always go to shit again isn't that human nature?
Or is it specific individuals, you see as Digi, someone I have always had a bit of time for says. To lump every right winger and left winger together is ridiculous. For instance, I couldn't give a flying **** about gender politics. However, unemployment and workers rights, social services, healthcare and unions are all things I am strongly supportive of.

@Kurk, Surtur and Fly do exactly this they lump groups together as the enemy, I actually agree with little put forward by the right, however, I do not see a soft Conservative in favour of the European Union as anything like an Alt-Right loon.

samhain
Originally posted by Scribble
It happens for short period every now and then, then it erupts again for an extended period of time. It's just a natural ebb and flow. I've seen some wonderful periods of debating where everyone (aside from a couple of members) were consistently making progress on issues day-by-day and having genuinely interesting debates. It always goes to shit again in the end, though.

I disagree... and furthermore, you're all Nazi loons.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
I disagree... and furthermore, you're all Nazi loons. Fly, why no limegreen (I jest) smile

samhain
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly, why no limegreen (I jest) smile

That yellow smiley face is racist. Typical leftist, liberal, lunatic, demented, hysterical hypocrisy.

And you so triggered dude.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
That yellow smiley face is racist. Typical leftist, liberal, lunatic, demented, hysterical hypocrisy.

And you so triggered dude. I do like you!

samhain
love

Flyattractor
People are arguing far less on this board and discussing things in a much more civil manner. Why? Discuss?

It aint exactly a "Conversation" when every one sock cuck puppets the same view point.

That and You can't handle it when Surter fires back at you.

Poor Widdle PootyButtBot.

Are you the one that went crying to your Mommyrator Bada to ban the big bad Surt for you!?

eek!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It aint exactly a "Conversation" when every one sock cuck puppets the same view point.

Are you the one that went crying to your Mommyrator Bada to ban the big bad Surt for you!?

eek! Fly you are the worst troll ever. I think I am the only person who reads your posts.

BackFire
It's quiet. A little too quiet.

eek!

There, that's better.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire

There, that's better. rolling on floor laughing You read his posts too haha, brilliant!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire

There, that's better.

So you admit that the board is BORING with out Surt around then?

rolling on floor laughing You read his posts too haha, brilliant!

His IQ needs all the help it can get.

You obviously are in the same camp.

BackFire
As long as you're still around it'll be just fine my friend.

Flyattractor
To make you more FINE we should treat you like Wine. Put you away someplace Dark and Damp for a Very VERY LONG TIME!

I suggest Pootybot's Undies Drawer.

Putinbot1
To make you more FINE we should treat you like Wine. Put you away someplace Dark and Damp for a Very VERY LONG TIME!

I suggest Pootybot's Undies Drawer. Ha, as if I wear undies. cool

Mindship
Spores.

Flyattractor
Ha, as if I wear undies. cool

I didn't say you Wear Any. I just said you have a Draw for them.

And they are all dank.

eek!

Adam_PoE

No Surtur and Time Immemorial shit posting. That is why.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
No Surtur and Time Immemorial shit posting. That is why.

Yet we still have Plenty of SHIT being Spread around.

Thanks PootyButtBotDuhOne!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.