DE Darth Sidious vs PT Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
How many are needed to take out the order? Sidious as of Dark Empire, at his peak.

10 Sidious'

20 Sidious'

50 Sidious'

100 Sidious'

500 Sidious'

1000 Sidious'

vs

Every member of the PT Jedi Order during RotS.

Fight takes place around and inside the temple.

The order has recalled all of it's members and is fully prepared for an assault by the Sidious army. No military intervention or special prep, just a straight up battle. Sidious' can approach on-foot from any direction of their choosing, and likewise the Jedi can set up their defence to their preference.

carthage
Bane dies

The.D0minator
Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies

MythLord
If there's 100 Sidious', a few summon an uber powerful Force Storm that kills the Jedi, while the rest put up a shield so the Force Storm doesn't eat them.

darthbane77
1 Sheev solos with a single well timed wormhole

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies

JMANGO
1 can take this.

Force Storm and escape via essence transfer

Freedon Nadd
The Jedi blow themselves to piece with a Wall of Light.

Total Warrior
10 is more than enough

Haschwalth
TBH, I could see a Exar kun repeat.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Total Warrior
10 is more than enough

Azronger
According to Palpatine, he can summon a Force Storm with mere thought and inclination, and we see this in the Dark Empire comics where he required no prep time whatsoever to summon a storm that went on to threaten the entire moon of Da Soocha V in seemingly less than a minute. The Force Storm was also implied to be able to cover the entire length of the Eclipse in seconds - that's 17.5 km and the Jedi Temple which can house the entire Order is only a single kilometer tall.

As for the Storm's potency, it was stated to be able to wipe out the moon of Da Soocha V, as mentioned earlier, and can tear the surfaces off worlds. In the comic we also see it rip through the shields of the Eclipse, which I'd imagine is along similar capabilities to the Executor, a ship that could tank three regular ISD's ramming into it at lightspeed.

So given that the Storm itself is bigger than the entire Temple, is more potent than seemingly any Jedi present can defend against, and Palpatine can summon them from relatively far away, he probably annihilates the entire Jedi Order just by thinking about it.

Deronn_solo
Probably 500.

Azronger
laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
Plot twist: The Jedi create Force storms too

darthbane77
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Plot twist: The Jedi create Force storms too I mean, it is listed as a Jedi Power. I honestly wouldn't doubt if Yoda pulled some kind of ex-machina and started using one as well, lol.

Kurk
Raven eats them all

The Ellimist
Far fewer than the number of Krayts.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
Raven eats them all

Out of Curiosity: Is Raven Darth Revan in your dreams?

Kurk
Out of Curiosity: Is Raven Darth Revan in your dreams? Darth Revan as a bird? No.

Darth Raven only:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/0d5e/th/pre/i/2015/298/2/c/sith_raven_by_glaziz-d9eazrm.png

Freedon Nadd
How you make pics so big or even post them? Is it possible to learn this power?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
Darth Revan as a bird? No.

I mean Raven as Darth Revan from Star Wars?

Zentrex
Well, in his TPM form he clouded the mind of all the Jedi in the Jedi temple (where this fight takes place) alone, so...

But seriously, I'd give it to 10 Sidious'. While his force storms are powerful, I think Yoda alone might be able to stop one, and if not, then the combined might of Mace Windu, Master Fey, Anakin Skywalker, the entire Jedi high council, and every other jedi in existence at the time would certainly be able to stop the storms. However, if there were ten sidious', then it would be harder to negate his power, especially b/c force powers can't be stacked.

Zentrex
How you make pics so big or even post them? Is it possible to learn this power?

I had some fun learning it. You can see the drama on the meme thread. The way you do it is you put before and after the link, and make sure the link ends in .jpeg, or .png or whatever.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Zentrex
Well, in his TPM form he clouded the mind of all the Jedi in the Jedi temple (where this fight takes place) alone, so...

But seriously, I'd give it to 10 Sidious'. While his force storms are powerful, I think Yoda alone might be able to stop one, and if not, then the combined might of Mace Windu, Master Fey, Anakin Skywalker, the entire Jedi high council, and every other jedi in existence at the time would certainly be able to stop the storms. However, if there were ten sidious', then it would be harder to negate his power, especially b/c force powers can't be stacked.

It depends on how prepared the Jedi are. If they combined their powers they could probably overwhelm 10 Sidious's with a Wall of Light / Force harmony / etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.