Count Dooku vs Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Both in their prime, all out fight to the death. Who wins?

carthage
Dooku stomps

Azronger
Maul already raped Arcann sideways in the Maul vs Arcann threads, both on CV and KMC. What do you think Dooku is gonna do to him?

Nephthys
Arcann stomps

LordOfTheLight
Dooku curbstomps, yeah.

darthbane77
Arcann, easy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Azronger
Maul already raped Arcann sideways in the Maul vs Arcann threads

Against what resistance kek

Azronger
AP and Nephtard on KMC. Slayne and Freedumb Nadd on CV. If you feel like you can do better, go ahead:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=649758&pagenumber=1

McP
Dooku

Stigma
Dooku FTW.

S_W_LeGenD
Arcann solidly.

Tanking Valkorion's FLS for a reasonable amount of time in a fight and stalemating Vaylin in another fight - clearly above the pay grade of Count Dooku in terms of strength (and defenses).

An argument can also be made for Acrann's parity in lightsaber combat.

S_W_LeGenD
Maul already raped Arcann sideways in the Maul vs Arcann threads, both on CV and KMC. What do you think Dooku is gonna do to him?
You got this wrong.

ILS is a proven debater for Darth Maul character; he got the better of his opponents in such debates.

Objectively:-

Arcann >> Darth Maul
Arcann > Count Dooku

The.D0minator
agreed^

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You got this wrong.

ILS is a proven debater for Darth Maul character; he got the better of his opponents in such debates.

Objectively:-

Arcann >> Darth Maul
Arcann > Count Dooku

I wonder where those objective rankings come from.

MythLord
His ass.

Azronger
I'm thinking that too

S_W_LeGenD
I wonder where those objective rankings come from.
I suppose you can read:

Tanking Valkorion's FLS for a reasonable amount of time in a fight and stalemating Vaylin in another fight - clearly above the pay grade of Count Dooku in terms of strength (and defenses).

Azronger
That's your subjective opinion not an objective fact.

Rebel95
lol

S_W_LeGenD
That's your subjective opinion not an objective fact.
Fair.

I can settle for 'most likely' nonetheless.

Azronger
"Most likely" is also just your subjective opinion.

S_W_LeGenD
"Most likely" is also just your subjective opinion.
Doesn't matter.

My contention is grounded in the observation that Arcann has superior demonstrations of power than Count Dooku. Arcann's ability to withstand Valkorion's FLS in a fight is beyond the capacity of Count Dooku to replicate since even Revan was not able to pull it off when in the same boat.

Arcann also fought Vaylin to a draw separately - a fight in which Vaylin incorporated her powers in her dueling to maximize her effectiveness. Vaylin broke the stalemate by throwing a large speeder at Arcann when she had the chance, and fled the scene.

I do not expect Count Dooku to hang with the likes of Valkorion and Valyin in a fight and live to tell the tale. Very straightforward.

Stigma
hmm

ILS
Could see a legit argument for Arcann, based on sheer power and toughness.

Freedon Nadd
AP and Nephtard on KMC. Slayne and Freedumb Nadd on CV. If you feel like you can do better, go ahead:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=649758&pagenumber=1

You must be inhaling deathsticks, boy. I didn't get owned at all on Comic Vine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.