Moral Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
There are two foods you can sustain yourself from. One tastes great, the other is good but not as tasty.

Every time you eat the great tasting food, a dog is killed. No way around it.

Every time you eat the good one, nothing bad happens.

What food do you eat for the rest of your life?

JKBart
the great one, zero ****ing contest lol, ffs dog is an animal, good food comes from animals too

where is the ****ing difference

Flyattractor
I will have to see how my Lefty Overlord feel about this before I can make my choice.

ILS
I like your style thumb up

Flyattractor
thumbsup

Kurk
I'll eat whatever the f*ck is available without giving a rat's ass for some mutt.

Edit: I'll eat the dog, damnit.

ILS
What's your favourite breed of dog to consume?

Kurk
Originally posted by ILS
What's your favourite breed of dog to consume? your b1tch of a mom.

ILS
oy vey

dadudemon
I'd eat the good food.

Most of the time, I eat what is good for me and not necessarily what I want. If I always have the option of good tasting food, seems like a good choice, right?

And why can't I have a third option of "eat food not as good as either 3 but is super good for you"?

MythLord
Do I watch the dog die? Am I aware of it's death? Just how big is the disperity between the taste of the foods? How much benefit do I gain from any of the food?

I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl
vdEIsnEGBsA

Kurk
^
This guy claims to be a vegetarian but also claims to have a big, burly body type kek

ILS
Originally posted by Kurk
^
This guy claims to be a vegetarian but also claims to have a big, burly body type kek It's all that dairy.
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd eat the good food.

Most of the time, I eat what is good for me and not necessarily what I want. If I always have the option of good tasting food, seems like a good choice, right?

And why can't I have a third option of "eat food not as good as either 3 but is super good for you"? This is just a hypothetical. Of course eating healthy whole plant foods is best.Originally posted by MythLord
Do I watch the dog die? Am I aware of it's death? Just how big is the disperity between the taste of the foods? How much benefit do I gain from any of the food?

I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl You might see a video of dog slaughterhouses on your FB timeline now and again. You are aware of it's death. The disparity is noticeable but not major, you can enjoy the good food quite happily. Let's say you gain the same physical benefits either way.

Robtard
Sound like a Twilight Zone episode where the person ends up killing their own beloved dog due to their own greed.

JMANGO
I eat what makes me swole, ILS. Am not convinced it will be as easy to do this without meat.

The Ellimist
Well, a possible argument is that if 1) you magically don't feel guilt over it and 2) nobody ever finds out, if you're a sufficiently important individual the added productivity from having better tasting food outweighs the harm done to the dogs. But aside from that very specific hypothetical, I'd say eat the good food and save the dog.

Bashar Teg
the moral implication of the question is zilch, imho. for example hitler was a vegitarian and probably would have "sacrificed" way more than that for one of his beloved GSD's.

love for your favorite domesticated animal =/= moral integrity in the least.

Christina B
bad tasting

but good tasting if they'd get killed anyway

juggerman
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hitler was a vegitarian

Heard that was a myth

BackFire
I would eat the dog directly. No use wasting it.

NemeBro
Does the dog belong to someone?

Bentley
Can the dead dog be eaten afterwards? That would make two meals.

NemeBro
A lot of fatasses in this thread.

Bentley
Simple economic question.

It's like raising a zombie army, would it allow zombies work minimal wage works?

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
You might see a video of dog slaughterhouses on your FB timeline now and again. You are aware of it's death. The disparity is noticeable but not major, you can enjoy the good food quite happily. Let's say you gain the same physical benefits either way.
If I get the same physical benefits, from the same amount of food, then yeah I'd go with the good food.

But another important question: is the dog tortured or abused or in some way grossly mistreated before dying? Or does it die a swift, painless death?

Bentley
Or does it die in a series of successive orgasms that overcome its brain through sheer pleasure until death arrives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.