Monitor and Anti-monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but can anyone tell me exactly HOW they were created? I read Superman Beyond and the Multiversity Guide and their creation is still unclear to me.

At first I thought (Over)Monitor was the Probe that the Primal Monitor first created to evaluate the Multiverse, but from what I can tell (Over)Monitor and Anti-Monitor already existed when the Probe first went into the Multiverse.

So when and how did they come to be? confused

Galan007
Monitor and Anti-Monitor were created after Krona traveled back to the dawn of time to witness the origin of the universe, and inadvertently triggered the creation of the pre-crisis multiverse. That's when the positive matter multiverse sprang into existence, along with the anti-matter universe to balance it.

The 'Probe' that Primal Monitor created to enter/study the multiverse was Dax Novu. He was swiftly corrupted by the stories/narratives he found within the multiverse, and split in two(with his other half being Mandrakk.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.