Talk about a non dysfunctional workplace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Don't really care where or what, co-workers, bosses, co-owners or whatever. I just want to confirm there's still some people out there that aren't sociopaths.

Kurk
Oh you wouldn't like me then

Tzeentch
My coworker gave me a ride home from work last week, which was really cool as its about a 40 minute walk for me. I'm fairly sure from his demeanor that he wants to blow a load in my mouth though. Does that count as sociopathic?

ArtificialGlory
I don't have a 'workplace' as such, but my tenants are decent people. They keep the property nice and clean(even though they have a cat), always pay on time and are just pleasant folk in general.

NemeBro
They swallow.

Bashar Teg
i'm a private contractor atm so my boss is a confirmed dysfunctional assh*le

SquallX
Originally posted by Tzeentch
My coworker gave me a ride home from work last week, which was really cool as its about a 40 minute walk for me. I'm fairly sure from his demeanor that he wants to blow a load in my mouth though. Does that count as sociopathic?

Never know, you might enjoy it.

9/10 of my co workers are phychos. And since I get along with them so well, guess am a phycho myself.

dadudemon
Most of my coworkers are normal people. Probably only one is a legit sociopath.

MythLord
I've been doing some apprenticeships or internships or whatever you wanna call it at a nearby rehabilitation center(still can't work there cause high school, but I sometimes go to help out as much as I can) and most of the environment is pretty chill.

The physical therapists there are all super kind, try to be optimistic, respectful and understanding of anyone(even the more difficult patients).

Kurk

Scribble
Pretty much everyone I work with is awesome. Really good environment to spend earning a living in. Other places I've worked, not so much.

Flyattractor
One one I would like to see gone in the whiny little millennial who is living in a fantasy land with a over bloated ego of them self.

jaden101
I'm a great boss. I regularly give my staff sex even when they don't want it.

BackFire
Truly the Gandhi of our time.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm a great boss. I regularly give my staff sex even when they don't want it.

Originally posted by BackFire
Truly the Gandhi of our time.

You should make Jaden a Mod. He has all the abilities that KMC is required.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm a great boss. I regularly give my staff sex even when they don't want it. See you space cowboy.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't really care where or what, co-workers, bosses, co-owners or whatever. I just want to confirm there's still some people out there that aren't sociopaths.
There aren't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.