Juggernaut vs Thanos only H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
No BFR and only h2h who wins. i saw big_juggy_man is online so this thread is a shout out to him

Dareangel
yo big jugga, holla at yo boy

carver9
Thanos

Dareangel
can someone tell me why big_juggy_man doesnt holla back? cry

cdtm
Stalemate.

$on OF krypton
if thanos has the powerstone he makes juggernaut a colossal waste(although he dosent need it)so without it he still wins

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Dareangel
can someone tell me why big_juggy_man doesnt holla back? cry Big Juggy Man only hollas, never back

Dareangel
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Big Juggy Man only hollas, never back

sad

big juggy man
Originally posted by Dareangel
can someone tell me why big_juggy_man doesnt holla back? cry

I am assuming you mean me. I rarely come to this forum anymore. When I do I just read other people comments. But hi.

riv6672
^^^deNIED!!!
hahaha!

Yeah, as to the fight, Juggernaut 10/10.

TethAdamTheRock
Make this WWH Juggernaut and it's a better fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Make this WWH Juggernaut and it's a better fight. erm he's literally stronger now than he was back then...

juggerman
Juggernaut

Insane Titan

Dareangel
Originally posted by big juggy man
I am assuming you mean me. I rarely come to this forum anymore. When I do I just read other people comments. But hi.

Yayyy!!!!! thanks bro

Dareangel
what if jugegrnaut ground and pound thanos? it wont effect him?

Dareangel

he did holla back. people change bruh, people change

StiltmanFTW
Cain.

ShadowFyre
Neither one can really hurt the other

Dareangel
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

no even if juggernaut is on top of thanos and pounding him ground and pound style? raining havok of punches to his face?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

WWH hurt Juggernaut just fine.

Thanos should do better.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos is weaker than Hulk...

Dareangel
Originally posted by CosmicComet
WWH hurt Juggernaut just fine.

Thanos should do better.

i dont recall juggernaut being hurt. the only thing happened was juggernaut getting his helmet dented and going "HNGH" after WWH hits him with 2 fists. does that mean he was hurt? for all that we know he just felt something and went "HNGH". we didnt see any blood from juggernaut or a scratch. however we did see WWH gushing with green blood after each hit delivered by cain. so we can clearly tell the art is in for depicting blood when someone is hurt ( and even a little too much). so i dont think juggernaut was really hurt. irritated by the strike? by the fact this double fist strike dented his helmet? probably.

Insane Titan

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanos is weaker than Hulk...

Yep

Insane Titan

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
erm he's literally stronger now than he was back then...

really? how is current juggernaut stronger? and did you head anything new from him?

Stoic
Thanos beats the shit out of him. Juggs doesn't have the strength to hurt him.

CosmicComet
Jugg's stock has fallen so low.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Jugg's stock has fallen so low.

No it's just that Thanos if written correctly can also become a mystical totem. He can affect Cain, possibly even hurt him.

What about the Thanos and, the Annihilation wave question, shouldn't he have been struggling against it?The Annihilation wave could subjectively chew apart entire teams of trans level characters. They flew through planets and as they passed the planet they killed it. I mean very quickly. Thanos just defeated Dione in H2H combat. Dione defeated quite a few opponents, and easily destroyed Galactus, Anni destroyed Thor, Gladiator, Surfer, not sure about Hulk, (he regens.), and basically every other hero present. Thanos was the only one that was hit repeatedly and still be able to stand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.