When will we get PIZZA Control!? Pasta Themed Violence on the Rise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Mama Mia! We gotta do a something to take a SLICE outta all a dis Voilence! (Said in a silly Italian accent)

Man Charged with Domestic Violence for ATTACKING Woman...with a PIZZA!!!!

But Seriously...Why are the LEFT so SILENT ON THIS ISSUE!?

Its almost like they APPROVE of this type of Violence!! AR PIZZAS MUST BE STOPPED!

Kurk
It's called banning alcohol. That was why this dumbass behaved as he did.

Ohio is a shithole like Florida; after all, Quanchi lives there.

Flyattractor
It also points out that literally ANYTHING can be used as a Weapon.

The Left Fascists needs to Get on the Ball and start the BAN EVERYTHING Movement!

People need to be protected from Pepperoni Assault Style Weapons!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor

The Left Fascists needs to Get on the Ball and start the BAN EVERYTHING Movement!

People need to be protected from Pepperoni Assault Style Weapons! The above post is where satire,irony and being retarded become a blur.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Boop Boop Beep Beep ROBOTS DO NOT EAT PIZZA unless it has robotic anchovies on it Boop Boop Beep Beep!

It is true. Robots have no sense of taste.

Scribble
Originally posted by Flyattractor

People need to be protected from Pepperoni Assault Style Weapons! I call for a ban on semi- and fully-automatic pizzas.

Flyattractor
I am against that. I am for People having tthe RIGHT to ANy Type of Pizza they WANT!

Even Pineapple.

Why do Leftist have to RUIN EVERYTHING!?

Scribble
"Leftists" is the plural of "Leftist", just fyi. I thought it was a typo at first, but you keep doing it.

jaden101
I blame Walter White.

MythLord
How do you attack someone with a friggin' pizza? It's like trying to murder someone with a pet puppy, it just can't be done without some outlandish circumstances.

Also, I've never trusted Papa John.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Scribble
"Leftists" is the plural of "Leftist", just fyi. I thought it was a typo at first, but you keep doing it.

2 Reasons.
First. Its fun to screw with Grammar Leftists.

2. I take a stand against ALL Types of Fascism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.