World War Hulk vs Deathstroke (Ikon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
Slade should win this, imo.

The feedback loop from Ikon might take Hulk out alone, and Slade has weapons that could put down Kryptonians.

Plus there's gas, Hulk's Kryptonite.

Vanguard
ehhhhhhh....

I'm not going to jump out there and say he could win this one. Defensively he's in pretty good shape. With his speed and the suit. I don't feel like he has enough offense.

Damborgson
Hulk would win. At that level he'd overload the shields. He's also really tough to kill, slicing him up would do next to nothing.

I feel like he had a gas showing at some point too, he definitely had a,poison resistance showing.

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
World War Hulk will take care of business

carver9
One punch would break that Ikon shield. WWH swung his arm and ripped Sue shield to shreds. One swing. I feel confident Spade shield wouldn't last a second.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
One punch would break that Ikon shield. WWH swung his arm and ripped Sue shield to shreds. One swing. I feel confident Spade shield wouldn't last a second.

Auto correct pisses me off. I meant to say Slade.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Are you laughing because you don't think Hulk could one punch that shield? I want you to think about the shields Hulk have breached before answering this question.

DarkSaint85
WWH ends this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.