What do you think about film acting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina B
What do you think of giving up studies for film acting? Isn't being famous something everyone deserves, like via the internet?

SquallX

Christina B

Impediment
Nobody "deserves" to be famous. Being famous is because of exceptional talent, skill, and education.

Or, in much of today's society, being a talentless and overrated douchebag.

SquallX

Christina B
Originally posted by Impediment
Nobody "deserves" to be famous. Being famous is because of exceptional talent, skill, and education.

Or, in much of today's society, being a talentless and overrated douchebag. But people try to compare musicians, maybe not known like Yo Yo Ma or the internet famous at least maybe Joshua Bell ... People are just now starting to see people for who they are ... and I'm getting out and lied about like I'm no good. Why is Johnny Depp more famous than people who are good in other things?

Christina B

SquallX

Silent Master
Wanting to be good at something doesn't mean you actually are. Even if you are good at it, that doesn't mean you deserve to be famous for it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Christina B
What do you think of giving up studies for film acting? Isn't being famous something everyone deserves, like via the internet?

No one deserves anything.

If someone wants to go that path, good luck to them.

Christina B

SquallX
Do what you feel is best for you, not what you presume to be good for you.

Christina B
Originally posted by SquallX
Do what you feel is best for you, not what you presume to be good for you. Pretty much it'd be hard to coordinate and afford. I'll put it off and see if anything possibly changes. It's a nice puppy, but I'm having a hard time affording to take care of myself. Sometimes, I want to eat out, etc. I guess for now I won't get it firstly because of money and maybe because it doesn't seem now I would keep it the rest of my life. I probably can't get everything I want, but oh well, in that way doesn't fit my immediate nor distant future. I'm even unsure if I'd be able tot do it. I mean, I gave up going to church taking the bus around there to rest and do violin. It seems sad and unnatural, but I guess I have a problem-filled life. I'm a little uncomfortable about the puppy were I to give it away.

Robtard
Film
Actors
Guild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.