If America is "So Bad" Why do so many want to Come here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Seeing as how posting "Hate America" Threads are in vogue at the moe "Thanks Pootybot for spreading your hate". Why does the U.S get SO MANY that try to come here both Legally and Illegally?

You would think the rampant Racisim and Fascism would scare them all off to Good Countries like North Korea , China and Russia!

SquallX
Because the US has the Bill Of Rights. Legal or illegal, everyone here knows it protects them.

You can become something in this country.

Flyattractor
Not for Long. the Type that Pootybot votes for will be REMOVING that Document from the U.S Legal System as soon as they can.

Christina B
German is the largest population that sits in the US.

Flyattractor
Not for Long!

Christina B
What, is it African American?

Flyattractor
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ae/a1/a5/aea1a5c4a4053a99023e1eec30b31287--try-again-old-ladies.jpg

BackFire
2 words.

Bacon burgers.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
2 words.

Bacon burgers.

Yes and I am sure you have the Cholesterol levels to show for it to.

BackFire
Surprisingly my numbers are all pretty good.

Flyattractor
Yeah that extra grease you body emits isn't just in the benefit of you being able to pull your pants off easier.

BackFire
See, joke's on you. I don't wear pants.

Flyattractor
That moomoo is so you.

BackFire
It's comfortable and sexy.

Flyattractor
I am sure Your Moomoo's can make a nice warm tent for many of the Illegals seeking entry into this country.

We should ship you to the border post haste.

Putinbot1
You only see people from very poor countries wanting to move to the US. Most people worldwide would rather go to Europe. Better Education and more liberal.

Christina B
I have no clue. Is this an indirectly related joke?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Seeing as how posting "Hate America" Threads are in vogue at the moe "Thanks Pootybot for spreading your hate". Why does the U.S get SO MANY that try to come here both Legally and Illegally?

You would think the rampant Racisim and Fascism would scare them all off to Good Countries like North Korea , China and Russia! Please highlight where these threads state hate for America? That's right they don't, they do highlight America is not the pinnacle of either education for kids or athleticism. But we knew that many Americans are not a very inquisitive people by nature, most don't even have a passport. You and your "moe racisism Fly".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Please highlight where these threads state hate for America?

Why bother. You have made plenty of Posts. They do that way better then I could.

Originally posted by Putinbot1

You know what they say kids....

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/2172836_f496.jpg

SquallX

Flyattractor

Rockydonovang
It's pathetic so many people like advocating for complacency.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It's pathetic so many people like advocating for complacency.

That does require far less effort then advocating for Excellence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.