Ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Like Ratcat with location we've got so many new members that I'd like to know how old everyone is, I forget how old most of the old members are(Dim-25? RC-33?). So we can do it again.

Xizor-22

JediOasis
Well, I am 19.

Ratcat
I'm 32 right now, 33 in July and I believe Dim is 27.

finti
33 in april.

Ratcat
Older than me...stick out tongue

Gundark
Xizor, I'd like to inform you that queeq is using the mind trick on you to start this topic again just so I have to post my age so he can remind me of it yet again. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm 37. Happy now ? stick out tongue

Ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Stop it! You're killing me!laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
As I said before: Gundy is the Yoda of Ep-ii.co.uk. laughing out loud

I'm 12, of course.

Ratcat
Well, that would explain a great many things!!!!

queeq
Okay, okay, I admit it. I'm 11 but ALMOST 12. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, now you posts seem a little to sophisticated for that!laughing out loud

Gundark
Well queeq, you just blew it. 11 or 12, you're much too young to be in the closet with me, let alone be my sith master. Oh well, too bad.....now I have to go find an older, more EXPERIENCED sith master and closet associate. (Gundark pulls hood down over head, heads for the Falcon). laughing out loud bye bye !

Ratcat
OK, so what exactly is she up too now....smile

Gundark
Your work here is finished, RC. Now go to Disney and await my orders. laughing out loud

Dim
*scared*

queeq is 32...he just acts like he's 12 laughing out loud

Razzie is 20..(if nobody else said.)

finti
Raz is only 20?

Ratcat
Didn't queeq just have his 33rd birthday?

finti
Hehehe 33 already old chaplaughing out loud

Ratcat
There's a whole load of posts on the subject in the burnt out remains of the Blue Milk Bar.

Edna witch
Ok now I feel like a kid. I think I will refrain from revealing my age!

Ratcat
Well, that just invites us to gues. And I guess 19.....

JediOasis
Yeah, who old are you EW? Don't feel bad, I am still a teenager and damn proud of it.

Ratcat
Being loud and being proud huh!

Ushgarak
I'm 23.

Edna... you said you did your pyjama stunt five years ago, when you were in year 7. Year 7 is 11/12.

I think you gave us too much info already...

Ratcat
So 19 was a good guess then....laughing out loud

queeq
That would be good: one girl in her teens, one in her twenties and one.... well that's Gundy.

And Gundy-dear, my body is a lot older. And waiting for you in the closet. laughing out loud

Ratcat
If your bodies in the closet, what are you doing out here.

OK, so does Edna know about the photo thing. Can't work in the Tavern without a photo.

AND I STILL WANT MINE CHANGED!!!

finti
Cant work in the tavern without a photo?hmmm... the mysterious Finti passes drinks around. There is a rumor about this Norse jedi`s looks.smile

queeq
NO WAY!!!

And Edna doesn't need a pic to work in the bar. Where'd you get an idea like that? Let me run the place alright, you just sweep the floor. laughing out loud

finti
Finti hands queeq a nice and cold glen dagobah ale, brewed and importet from a non EU countrylaughing out loud

Ratcat
So, I get to look like the midget from hell and they get away with it.

This deals getting worse by the minute!

queeq
You could of course pay your tab. laughing out loud

Thanks finti, I needed that. No EU crap, not with the current developments. Bloody EU politicians!

Ratcat
Kill them, kill them alllll!

queeq
That would be mean. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yes, but highly effective. laughing out loud

finti
No they are like fleas, hard to get rid off. I say throw them on the same fire as the British kettleevil face

Ratcat
huh? My kettle is made of platic, I'm not putting that on any fire!

Ushgarak
"You know of the Rebllion against the EU argument?" Luke to C3-P0, ANH.

Actually, I DID do politics. I should have stayed with that argument longer. As it is, by the time I got back itno it it had grown out of all control.

finti
uhh well same fire as the cattle, your posting came before I had a chance to edit it. What the hell burn the kettle as well you dont drink tea do you?

Ratcat
Hey, I'm British, it's the law!!!

Ushgarak
I don't.

Ratcat
Yeah, but your from Essex, you hav eFord Capris and White Stilletoes.

finti
So Essex is like rednecks?

Ushgarak
Essex is the chosen place that all Londoners try to reach in their lifetime- some of them got as far as Dagenham...

Essex is right bang next to the capital, so Redneck isn't really the vibe.

Ahem.

(To the tune of "This Old Man Came Rolling Home"wink
"Essex boys,
We are here
Shag your woman, drink your beer
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Essex boys have got big !!!!"

THAT'S the sterotype vibe. And even if it was true, as I have said before I'm not even remotely a typical Essex Man.

finti
Sounds like rednecks to me if your driving Ford Capri`s

queeq
That's what all typical Essex men say, Ush. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmm..I was gonna guess Edna was 18 or 19, judging by those numbers she had thrown out. Well, you're welcome here, no matter what your age Edna ! smile

queeq, you're gonna have to better than that. cool

queeq
Come back into the closet and I will!! evil face

Gundark
I put up a full length mirror in there. evil face

queeq
HAMANA HAMANA HAMANA evil face

Gundark
Unfortunately I've now plastered SW stickers all over it. stick out tongue

Edna witch
Well Im 18 next month. Photo? Im intrigued!

Gundark
ah, to be 18 again. smile

queeq
Yes, Edna. Picture please. I need one to hang on my Wall of Fame in the Tavern.

Edna witch
What wall of fame? I havent seen this!

Ushgarak
I'm beginning to suspect queeq's motives here... DO I get the feeling that pinning up young withces in the bar is a ploy to attract business?

Edna witch
Now I begin to see what is happening!

Ushgarak
It would probably work too. Come for the photo, stay for the magic tricks

Edna witch
I like it! Although my magic has a bad habit of going wrong sometimes. Well actually most of the time but I guess its all good entertainment right!

Ushgarak
Certainly. queeq, I think you're onto a winner here. Perhaps you can theme the next bar around this?

You are staying around, aren't you, Edna? Because a lot of people drift away...

Edna witch
Im definitely staying around! You dont get rid of me that easily! Im not a drifter!

Ushgarak
Stunning. We should put the next bar at Bespin, you could get to it easily, of course. You truly belong with us up here among the clouds...

Edna witch
Thank you! **blushes** I just hope Darth Vader isnt about to drop in on us now!

Ushgarak
Crumbs, that would be nasty. The rivalry with the likes of Gundark...

Edna witch
Why rivalry with Gundark? Sorry you will have to excuse my ignorance! im new remember!

Ushgarak
Well, it APPEARS that Gundark is a Sith. Actually, as far as I remember, she is queeq's apprentice, but queeq seems to think he has been Sith stereotyped now

Edna witch
Ah ha! I see now! All is suddenly so much clearer!

Ushgarak
And I understand that the Sith are into competitive examination, as it were...

Edna witch
Yes! So it could get a bit dangerous around here when too many of our Sith friends are present! Right? A kind of hide and take cover situation!

Ushgarak
A kind of dive-off-of-Cloud-City-and-hope-the-Millenium-Falcon-is-beneath-you situation, in fact.

Edna witch
Yeah on second thoughts it probably would require something drastic like that! Oh dear! Im not really the suicidal type!

Ushgarak
It's alright for you and your broomstick... does it take two? Or is that bad, like motorbike safety?

Edna witch
Only room for one! However I could probably whip up a good whirlwind to carry you to the falcon. Im good at the old storm conjuring!

Ushgarak
Does that work on Bespin? I am unsure of the relativity between witchcraft and galactic geology... mind you,it seems like quite a windy place already, so you probably could.

And honoured I would be, as well...

Edna witch
Well being a force strong witch from Dathomir, my magic is pretty much adaptable to all environments. Its just a case of manipulating the air particles. Quite handy litttle trick when there is a wookie blocking your path I have found1

Ushgarak
Can you set fire to his fur? That would probably disturb one.

I'll have to check out this Dathomir thing... where's Zareil when I need him?

Edna witch
You know I have never tried that! You know I did once turn a hutt into a rather cute little bat. The fat Blob was getting way too big for his boots if you ask me! Besides he sat on my hat and cruched it so i had to make him pay! No-body touches my hat! I keep him around for company though so I can laugh at him when I feel down!

Ushgarak
He muist be a very fat bat.

And, uh... Hutts are a little... well, you know. You're a young woman and everything.Keeping a voyeurestic bat with you may be asking for trobule.

Edna witch
...you havent seen the bat! Trust me he's harmless now! I can arrange a meeting if you want!

Ushgarak
Go for it! You're on a roll!

(Mental note... don't touch hat...)

Edna witch
Ok then! Ushgarak meet Jinda the Hutt!

http://ednawitch.homestead.com/files/bats_013.gif

Be careful! He is prone to biting strangers! Especially when he has had no dinner!

Ushgarak
Aahh!!

Ahem. Hello, Mr. "The Hutt".

Actually, I killed a Hutt once, but that's a long story...

Um... has he had dinner? Those staring eyes are suspicious...

Edna witch
Since you ask, no he hasnt! I have been punishing him for what he did to Derek earlier today. He stole his finger and wedged it deep down in the fuel converter for the hyperdrive on my ship. I wasnt impressed. I had to dismantle the whole thing to get it out. Wasted hours of my time! he'll never do it again!

Ushgarak
Right... (stays away from psycho bat)

Oh, you DO have a ship... well, I can get you a good deal on upgrades for it.

Well, I guess our conversation in this thread is over as well... au revoir...

Edna witch
Yes I will see you when I return from Tatooine. Yes I have a ship. My broomstick is hardly practical for interstellar travel. And not at all comfortable!

Ushgarak
Why DO people want to keep going to Tatooine? Place is a dump...

queeq
It's a haven for profit seeking entrepreneurs like me. Mos Leche was heaven, but I don't think I should show my face there for a while.

So Edna, I have a contract for you wink you'll love it. Now cough up that pic and we'll have a ball. We will boost this place to new heights with the likes of you. smile

Gundark
Never sign a contract with queeq unless you consult your lawyer first, Edna. And THEN don't sign it. laughing out loud

queeq
Hey, you profit every day from the contract you and I have. wink

Gundark
Oh, yes, my lawyer advised me to sign that one after he got that visit from your....friend. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, he was very convincing wasn't he? laughing out loud

I'm sure Edna will just die when she meets him. evil face

Ushgarak
This sounds bad. What am I missing here? I have responsiblites, you know...

queeq
Nothing to worry about, Ush, nothing to worry about. It's just some... legal business. That's all. laughing out loud

Gundark
Yes, the incinerator at the tavern is fed with...legal business. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....evil face

queeq
It is? I told you to stop burning lawyers. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Ok, now I'm REALLY worried...

queeq
Don't be. It's just a national passtime where she's from. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm still suspicious... and Edna isn't back from Tatooine yet. Have you had her intercepted or something?

queeq
I wouldn't dare. I'm waiting for her as much as you do. She's the last of the women on these boards now Gundy's sneaked off again. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oh, the endless male domination of sci-fi, how depressing...

queeq
Well, there's quite a lot of girls here in comparison.

Ushgarak
There are. I was surprised.

queeq
Yes, it's a great place. I wonder who the babe magnet is. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Ah ha! So you have been eagerly awaiting my return! Sorry but I got sidetracked (singing in the dreadedconcert).

queeq
The lady has returned. Troubles with the broom? Forgot your BA membership card?

Ushgarak
How dod the concert go?

queeq
What concert? All this and she sings too? WOOOOW. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Oh sorry! Did I not say? I was singing soprano in a quartet tonight. It went really well. I was quite pleased. Managed to hold onto my top A aswell which normally just squeeks and warbles. There's hope for my voice yet!

Ushgarak
But I think you'll find she didn't wear spandex for it...

queeq
It would even go better when she did. Well, better for me. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Is there any way we can hear you singing over this thing?

Edna witch
Nope!

queeq
Can you send us your first CD?

Edna witch
Hey Im not that good! I can hold a tune and stay in one key and ok so i can reach high notes but Im really not that good!

Ushgarak
Infernal modern day technology. We need virtual comms! Heck, if they had it a Long, Long Time Ago...

queeq
Edna, don't put yourself down. I think you're better than would have us believe.

Ushgarak
Difficult to tell from here, of course.

Edna witch
Trust me! Im not that good! Really Im not! But of ourse that is only one of my many talents!

Ushgarak
WHat is it that attracts you to witchcraft, then? Dangerous these days, what with Buffy making all men witch-crazy, of course.

queeq
Name the others.

Edna witch
...Well you know when you grow up on Dathomir, you really dont get much choice in the matter! It either become a witch or be a social outcast. Didnt really fancy the latter!

Ushgarak
Fair enough. What is this I heard about them being evil, though?

Edna witch
No no no! only the night sisters are evil. They were lead by Gethzerion but Luke destroyed her and now most of the nightsisters are gone but a few remain hiding in the depths of the forest. Fear not!

Ushgarak
Phew!

So, not SUPER powerful, then... Luke handled the bad dudes...

What kept you on the Light Side?

queeq
She's on the light side?

Edna witch
...The nightsisters seem to develop these nasty blue veins all over their faces every time they embrace the dark side. They get worse the more you use it. Dont fancy that much either. Its a good deterent dont you think?

Ushgarak
I have a feeling it would make you less attractive. What was in it for them, then? Probably the SHEER POWER!!!!

Edna witch
I guess! Who knows what goes on in the mind of the nightsisters! They are weak!

Ushgarak
Well, they lost, so I guess so.

I suppose you're doing to dress up all witchy for your photo when it goes up up top there... I'm not sure what to do for mine yet. And it doesn'tlook like there's much room left.

Edna witch
I dont normally dress like your average witch you know with pointy hat and long cape. That is just for entertainment value!

Ushgarak
I thought you would play up the stereotype for the photo... I have to get a haircut beoferwe I send mine.

Raz
Hmmm, we've reached the 100 limit. Should we close it?
Nah, lets keep all the topics going, at least until Dims away...

queeq
Yaaaay, Raz. You're so cool. At least she'll have something to do when she gets back.

So Edna, are you green at all? laughing out loud

Gundark
Hey you guys, don't forget, I'm in a totally different time zone than all of you. AND I'm at work right now ! stick out tongue

finti
And I have to go back to work this weekend:sad , bummer

queeq
In the weekend????? Boy, your boss is tough.

Gundy, I do not see your excuse, I'm at work too. evil face

finti
Yep I work Tuesday through Friday (week after) then I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off then its back to the same schedule again.

Gundark
Well, queeq-darling, our fax machine is on the same phone line as my computer, so I have to jump off here once in a while or people start calling and complaining that they can't fax anything. sad It's ruining my life, I tell you ! Whats more important, faxes or SW ?!!!! stick out tongue

queeq
That's not really a question, is it? Or a choice.

Gundark
laughing out loud These people that call me to complain are not force-sensitive, so they couldn't possibly understand. laughing out loud

queeq
But you're a Sith. MAKE them understand, all of them. evil face

Edna witch
I most certainly am not green. I look like a normal witch from Dathomir. We dont look like traditional witches. When i was back on Dathomir, I used to wear the traditoonla warrior uniform which is a reptile skin tunic. Usually grey. Now I try and blend in more with the people around me. A bit of anonimity can only be a good thing right? Usually go for some High traction leather boots, Gungan stretchy trousers, a leather untility vest over a rough-spun tunic sleeveless tunic with writ bindings, utility belt and holster round my watse with my pouch over my shoulder. I also wear my necklace for decoration. It has the traditional symbols of my tribe. My hair is usually braided as well. You see. Pretty average looking for a witch!

Ushgarak
Reptile skin tunic? Oh hell, now I'm going to have animal rights on me again! You realise the Gungans hate that sort of thing, don't you? For an aquatic species, they are big on all non-mammalian rights...

queeq
I think when performing you should go for the black robes, pointy hat, green face and broomstick look. With orange smoke and all. I'll paint the stage yellow and maybe you can dress that bat of yours up as a flying monkey. Folks in here like that kind of stuff. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
... which is to say queeq does, and in his bar his word is law, and reality conforms to his whim.

queeq
Aha, you DO understand the power of the Dark Side. evil face

Ushgarak
I learnt it all by observing you. You're quite a find, buddy.

queeq
It took some searching but I was very glad when I found myself. evil face

Ushgarak
Hey! they told me I couldn't find myself...boo-hoo...

queeq
But... I found you! Want to know more about you? laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>