Star Wars Sucks???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Why does Star Wars literally suck so much ass like I just don't understand what the whole craze and obsession with it is. I can't believe you lowlifes spend so much time on this damn forum and you never go out to see the light of day because you're on your screens or watching all the ****ing movies and playing with your little action figures. Star Wars is so bad the movies don't even make sense so therefore I don't know why all of you losers spend so much time engaging in Star Wars. Star Wars is trash. I hate all of you. I've been pretending this whole time to love Star Wars and I'm done with it. I can't take it anymore because you guys are all ****ing nuts and I'm just above all of you and I can't play these games anymore. Additionally, Revan sucks so bad and anyone who likes him should be executed by lethal injection. He is a horrible character and has no good qualities. And Yoda. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH ****ING YODA. Yoda is a little green pedophile who doesn't deserve to be so loved. Yoda preys on little girls and is a disgusting creature who I hate. So in conclusion, you're all dickheads who deserve to die in the same lava that turned Darth Vader into Darth Vader. Peace.

Freedon Nadd
Execute DarthAnt66.

Haschwalth
I can finally lift the veil as well?

ILS
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Execute DarthAnt66. It's times like this I wonder if you really are some type of 4D chess troll.

The.D0minator
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_bo9e7dq.png

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
It's times like this I wonder if you really are some type of 4D chess troll.

*agrees in wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff*

Kurk
Yeah I'll admit to still playing with my Lego SW sets every now and then

Freedon Nadd
Legolas.

Zentrex
hm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.