The Spread of U.K Knife Violence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
First they had Gun Control In the U.K! But that didn't stop the VIOLENCE!!!!!! London has SURPASSED a U.S City in Violent Murders! And that City is NYC! And London did it WITH OUT GUNS! SOmething Must be DONE! And they have DONE IT!!!!!

KNIFE CONTROL!!!!

U.K Mayor. Going Fascist to PROTECT YOU!.. Aka Knife Control going into Effect!

Next Step. Butter Knife Permits and Sandwich Making Background Checks!

The Left. Going Full Fascist!

TO PROTECT YOU!

smokin'

Emperordmb
****ING KNIFE CONTROL KEK

It gets hard to parody these people sometimes when they become their own ****ing parody

SquallX
The UK also has an acid problem.

Flyattractor
Have you ever seen some of the ASSAULT KNIVES you can just walk into a Shop and BUY with NO BACKGROUND CHECKS in the U.K!

ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

WIth just ONE of those KNIVES you can Stab and Kill ENDLESSLY with no Re-Loading or Bump Stocks!

HORRIBLE!

Nibedicus

Flyattractor
They can use their finger nails and teeth. As Mother Nature intended....at least until The Left has to BAN those as well.

You can kill with Tooth and Nail ya know!!!!!

Putinbot1
Yeah, what can I say, We prefer up close and personal, it's who we are.

Flyattractor
Yes. Leftists are HORRIBLE People. PootybuttDuhUNZ is a Prime Example of that.

He wants to see your PAIN as He steals your life away.

You should be stopped and beaten up by cops everytime you leave your house.

Scribble
We don't need knife control, we need a government who hasn't taken 20,000 police officers off of the streets, and plans to make even more coppers jobless. And yet this same government is trying to claim that the cuts they've made to our police force has had no effect on the sudden rise in violent crime. Sure, sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
We don't need knife control, we need a government who hasn't taken 20,000 police officers off of the streets, and plans to make even more coppers jobless. And yet this same government is trying to claim that the cuts they've made to our police force has had no effect on the sudden rise in violent crime. Sure, sure.

Bingo

Curious though, how many of these stabbings are fatal?

Putinbot1
Glasgow was for a while the knife crime Capital of the World
Belfast for a while was an active Civil War
The UK has always been volatile
Cameron ****ed up by suppressing the underclass in the riots of 2011 and then cutting Police and support to inner-city estates.
Powderkeg.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

Curious though, how many of these stabbings are fatal?

So as long as the Attack on another isn't FATAL, it isn't as bad!? LOVE THAT LEFTY LOGIC!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Glasgow was for a while the knife crime Capital of the World
Belfast for a while was an active Civil War
The UK has always been volatile
Cameron ****ed up by suppressing the underclass in the riots of 2011 and then cutting Police and support to inner-city estates.
Powderkeg.

Funny coming from the guy that has to hide out in 3rd World Shit Holes to protect himself from Justice.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So as long as the Attack on another isn't FATAL, it isn't as bad!? LOVE THAT LEFTY LOGIC!

Funny coming from the guy that has to hide out in 3rd World Shit Holes to protect himself from Justice. No, hiding isn't what I call it. Making money and helping people is.

dadudemon
Funny coming from the guy that has to hide out in 3rd World Shit Holes to protect himself from Justice.

I found a picture of Flyattractor:

https://i.imgur.com/TFYl3Wu.jpg

Scribble
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

Curious though, how many of these stabbings are fatal? We only really hear about the fatal ones, and there are loads of them. I live in Camden, which alone seems to have too many stabbing deaths per month to count. Always hearing about new cases every week, sometimes two or three in the same night. It's almost always gang-related shit, but I walk down some of the roads they frequently happen on fairly regularly, so it's pretty scary.

The Tories (right-wing) are turning this country into a cold, cruel place; they keep cutting more and more services, and yet the national debt is only going up and up. What are they doing with all of this 'saved' money? Where is it going? Why are MP's continuing to get regular pay-rises while people are dying unnecessarily?

Even moreso, why the **** are people still voting for these scumbags? Oh, yeah, it's because Jeremy Corbyn wears a scruffy suit and went on a train once or something.

Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/06/solutions-london-murder-surge-new-york-crackdown

a good read imo.

dadudemon
We only really hear about the fatal ones, and there are loads of them. I live in Camden, which alone seems to have too many stabbing deaths per month to count. Always hearing about new cases every week, sometimes two or three in the same night. It's almost always gang-related shit, but I walk down some of the roads they frequently happen on fairly regularly, so it's pretty scary.

The Tories (right-wing) are turning this country into a cold, cruel place; they keep cutting more and more services, and yet the national debt is only going up and up. What are they doing with all of this 'saved' money? Where is it going? Why are MP's continuing to get regular pay-rises while people are dying unnecessarily?

Even moreso, why the **** are people still voting for these scumbags? Oh, yeah, it's because Jeremy Corbyn wears a scruffy suit and went on a train once or something.

Interesting to see that you need police to patrol your streets on the regular to stop some of this (I am guessing) like they did in the old days.

Also, it goes to prove my point that we do not have "black people" problem if the British are experiencing the same thing.

Unless, of course, that violence you're talking about is not mostly white British, then I would be wrong.

Putinbot1
We only really hear about the fatal ones, and there are loads of them. I live in Camden, which alone seems to have too many stabbing deaths per month to count. Always hearing about new cases every week, sometimes two or three in the same night. It's almost always gang-related shit, but I walk down some of the roads they frequently happen on fairly regularly, so it's pretty scary.

Even moreso, why the **** are people still voting for these scumbags? Oh, yeah, it's because Jeremy Corbyn wears a scruffy suit and went on a train once or something. Yeah, when I lived in New Cross and Peckham it was a similar situation. Always been like it really. The cut at Waterloo was a nightmare back in the day as was the Bullring where the Imax is now.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/06/solutions-london-murder-surge-new-york-crackdown

a good read imo.
Lemmeguess... cops are evil and the poor people would do better if we got rid of the cops in their areas so they wouldn't be oppressed...?

Scribble

Putinbot1
Nah, it's a pretty fair analysis tbh Scribble.

Scribble
Yeah, when I lived in New Cross and Peckham it was a similar situation. Always been like it really. The cut at Waterloo was a nightmare back in the day as was the Bullring where the Imax is now. You've gotta know your streets in London, like. One wrong turn, that's all it takes.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Lemmeguess... cops are evil and the poor people would do better if we got rid of the cops in their areas so they wouldn't be oppressed...? Yeah, seems kind of weird, although I'm not 100% sure that was what the article was saying. The reason the violent crime rate is rising is because of less police presence on the streets.

dadudemon

Putinbot1
You've gotta know your streets in London, like. One wrong turn, that's all it takes.
Yeah, seems kind of weird, although I'm not 100% sure that was what the article was saying. The reason the violent crime rate is rising is because of less police presence on the streets. I used to go to lectures right by the Bullring, hilarious positioning one of the oldest and most prestigious University of London Colleges Lecture Halls there.

dadudemon
Cannot edit. I mean to say that your Asian youth are PART of the violent crime problem.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
This post is insightful. I like it when you and Whirly give detailed explanations of British politics and crime like this. We Yanks are a bit too up our own asses with the shit going on over here so we often fall behind and cannot keep up with British politics like you do with American politics.

Anyway, well, that's a shame. I was hoping it wasn't a "not-white people" problem because I was wanting some research for my barely veiled racist pals.

Also, that's a bit odd that your Asian youth are causing all of this violent crime. In the US, our Asian populace is the most well-behaved demographic. Pakistani Asians are the ones who have Gangs, as do the Turks, and lots of Eastern Europeans. When I was a boy the Yardies and Turks were a big problem. Yardies are West Indian.

Emperordmb
Oh wait shit yeah, lol, they refer to the populace that came from Islamic nations as "Asian" to obfuscate their cultural identity in the UK media... I'm sure the Sihks, Indians, Chinese people, and Japanese people and the like aren't too fond of that

dadudemon
Pakistani Asians are the ones who have Gangs, as do the Turks, and lots of Eastern Europeans. When I was a boy the Yardies and Turks were a big problem. Yardies are West Indian.

Oh wait shit yeah, lol, they refer to the populace that came from Islamic nations as "Asian" to obfuscate their cultural identity in the UK media... I'm sure the Sihks, Indians, Chinese people, and Japanese people and the like aren't too fond of that

See, I had no idea. And, right, I'm sure some older Japanese are a bit pissed about the politically correct labeling going on.

Scribble
This post is insightful. I like it when you and Whirly give detailed explanations of British politics and crime like this. We Yanks are a bit too up our own asses with the shit going on over here so we often fall behind and cannot keep up with British politics like you do with American politics.

Anyway, well, that's a shame. I was hoping it wasn't a "not-white people" problem because I was wanting some research for my barely veiled racist pals.

Also, that's a bit odd that your Asian youth are causing all of this violent crime. In the US, our Asian populace is the most well-behaved demographic. One problem I've noticed with American politics is that it seems to really shape the way a lot of people look at politics in general. Take Fly, for example; he sees the whole of left-wing thinking as 'evil' because of how corrupt the Democrats are, and the like, and thinks that all right-wing thought is great, whilst having no knowledge of how deeply corrupt and damaging the Tories are (Labour isn't perfect, but up against the Tories, it's no contest). I like being able to expound a bit about my own country's politics, it's something I'm very passionate about, so I'm glad you get something good out of it.

Yeah, it is a shame, and I don't fully understand it myself. I mean of course it's rooted in class (isn't everything?), but racists will take any stats at face value and use it for their agenda. A lot of young black and Asian kids just get dumped in shit schools in shit neighborhoods and it's entirely up to them to escape, but sometimes it just isn't viable. For every John Boyega or Daniel Kaluuya you get a hundred more young guys dead in the street from gang violence. It really gets me down, I tell ya.

By Asian I mean specifically Bangladeshi and Pakistani, not East-Asian races like Chinese, Korean, etc., just in case you were wondering.

Scribble
Oh wait shit yeah, lol, they refer to the populace that came from Islamic nations as "Asian" to obfuscate their cultural identity in the UK media... I'm sure the Sihks, Indians, Chinese people, and Japanese people and the like aren't too fond of that We don't do it to obfuscate anything, it's just the term that became the most commonly used. Primarily because of the major influx of Pakistani and Indian immigrants to Britain in the 1950s and 60s. It predates the modern age of major Islamic terrorism in the west.

Scribble
See, I had no idea. And, right, I'm sure some older Japanese are a bit pissed about the politically correct labeling going on. It's nothing to do with political correctness, lol. It goes back further than even the concept of political correctness.

Putinbot1
One problem I've noticed with American politics is that it seems to really shape the way a lot of people look at politics in general. Take Fly, for example; he sees the whole of left-wing thinking as 'evil' because of how corrupt the Democrats are, and the like, and thinks that all right-wing thought is great, whilst having no knowledge of how deeply corrupt and damaging the Tories are (Labour isn't perfect, but up against the Tories, it's no contest). I like being able to expound a bit about my own country's politics, it's something I'm very passionate about, so I'm glad you get something good out of it.

Yeah, it is a shame, and I don't fully understand it myself. I mean of course it's rooted in class (isn't everything?), but racists will take any stats at face value and use it for their agenda. A lot of young black and Asian kids just get dumped in shit schools in shit neighborhoods and it's entirely up to them to escape, but sometimes it just isn't viable. For every John Boyega or Daniel Kaluuya you get a hundred more young guys dead in the street from gang violence. It really gets me down, I tell ya.

By Asian I mean specifically Bangladeshi and Pakistani, not East-Asian races like Chinese, Korean, etc., just in case you were wondering. All true, I went to a shit school in a shit area called Deptford Green. I got lucky my parents moved South to Brighton and for the last 4 years of my schooling I went to a very good school, then I went back to where I came from for a lot of my higher education and early working life. I love London, but it is like all very big cities a crazy place.

dadudemon
It's nothing to do with political correctness, lol. It goes back further than even the concept of political correctness.

Is it a British government thing as you mentioned in your last reply to me? In the US, we do something similar with our Census. Such as "Non-Hispanic White" and "Hispanic."

Arabs are part of the Non-Hispanic White label for our US Government stuff. It pisses people off. On both sides.

Scribble
All true, I went to a shit school in a shit area called Deptford Green. I got lucky my parents moved South to Brighton and for the last 4 years of my schooling I went to a very good school, then I went back to where I came from for a lot of my higher education and early working life. I love London, but it is like all very big cities a crazy place. Yeah, my school was bloody awful, too. Not particularly violent, but as one of my friends described it, it was an "intellectual wasteland". Very poorly managed and they gave up on any student not completely excelling in all areas of study (including immigrant children who could barely speak, and thus were never taught, English).

I got out of London at 16 and it did me the world of good. I'm back here now for the first time in 9 years and dear god, it's a ****ing chore, and depressing as hell to boot. Some parts of London are lovely, but you have to wade through a lot of shit to get to them.
Is it a British government thing as you mentioned in your last reply to me? In the US, we do something similar with our Census. Such as "Non-Hispanic White" and "Hispanic."

Arabs are part of the Non-Hispanic White label for our US Government stuff. It pisses people off. On both sides. Yeah, it's kind of a weird generalisation that came about due to that kind of thing, I believe. Just a catch-all "Asian" or "British Asian" label on the census, and then with subcategories for different countries. It's weird, so I understand you being confused before. I forget that 'Asian' is such an understood term here due to the large Indian / Pakistani / Bangladeshi population that we have.

Beniboybling

Flyattractor
Nah. I bet you are just twisting it around to make it look that way.

And that Opinion is a rather Popular one with our Leftist Posters anyway.

RHaggis
While it is true there has been Police cuts, I don't think it is as big a factor as some people are letting on.

Statistically speaking, between September 2016 to September 2017, about 963 average Police officers have been laid off the Metropolitan Police. This may sound like a lot, however this is only a 3.07% decrease in the number of officers.

- https://www.london.gov.uk/moderngov/documents/s67144/05b%20-%20Appendix%201%20-%20MOPAC%20Quarterly%20Report.pdf

Of course there are other factors that have already been discussed partially here - poverty, demographics and immigration, drug trading and the likes.

However, I also think Police mismanagement is a factor to consider. Perhaps if the Metropolitan Police and other regional Police departments (e.g. Police Scotland) spent less time and resources on 'hate crimes' and speech that might cause offence, and instead invested more into actual violent crimes and property violations, the crime rate wouldn't be as high. Just food for thought.

samhain
It's interesting to read about perception from the UK about the US and vice versa, also how a lot of people think there are no ghettos here in England just because there are no kids driving around in low riders listening to Snoop Dogg, (IRL not this forum.) we've always been a violent people though, it's just that our media prefers to glamorize a lot of American gun crime perhaps because gun culture is alien to the majority of Brits.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
It's interesting to read about perception from the UK about the US and vice versa, also how a lot of people think there are no ghettos here in England just because there are no kids driving around in low riders listening to Snoop Dogg, (IRL not this forum.) we've always been a violent people though, it's just that our media prefers to glamorize a lot of American gun crime perhaps because gun culture is alien to the majority of Brits.

Agreed Sam, our poor can't afford low riders.

samhain
Yeah, even if guns were legally available in this country most gang youths couldn't afford them on the scale that US gangs seem to need them. I know it's fiction but I've been rewatching Sons Of Anarchy lately and it seems like the One-Niners are buying AK-47's in the dozens every fortnight, British street gangs don't need that kind of constant supply, either that or they don't lose their guns as often.

Putinbot1
Yeah, even if guns were legally available in this country most gang youths couldn't afford them on the scale that US gangs seem to need them. I know it's fiction but I've been rewatching Sons Of Anarchy lately and it seems like the One-Niners are buying AK-47's in the dozens every fortnight, British street gangs don't need that kind of constant supply, either that or they don't lose their guns as often. Pretty much, when it's 300 sterling for a shotgun and 1500 sterling for a semi with a suppressor, they certainly can't afford to lose them. They actually get rented out for use you know from people holding them.

Flyattractor
Agreed Sam, our poor can't afford low riders.

Yes. England's becoming a Socialist Country and Stifling its own ability to produce anything of worth has dragged it back into a more Archaic Form of Civilization. Practically a return to Medieval Monarchy. The Elite Few are allowed to have and the Pheasant class must get by with the scraps.

But then that is how Leftist Fascists want things to be for EVERYONE!

Putinbot1
Yes. England's becoming a Socialist Country and Stifling its own ability to produce anything of worth has dragged it back into a more Archaic Form of Civilization. Practically a return to Medieval Monarchy. The Elite Few are allowed to have and the Pheasant class must get by with the scraps.

But then that is how Leftist Fascists want things to be for EVERYONE! You do realise the conservative party are in many ways right of Trump? and they are the Government.

Flyattractor
You do realise the conservative party are in many ways right of Trump? and they are the Government.

Because the Lefty Fascist Party Says they are?

Yeah. I don't buy ANYTHING those WannaBe Nazis Say.

They will LITERALLY DO and SAY Anything to Draw attention AWAY from their Horrible Style of Government.

Pull the other one PootyButtBot.

eek!

Putinbot1

They will LITERALLY DO and SAY Anything to Draw attention AWAY from their Horrible Style of Government.

eek!

Shakes head and realises Fly is madder than a box of Frogs. Smiles at realising this.

Flyattractor
Shakes head and realises Fly is madder than a box of Frogs. Smiles at realising this.

Sits back and enjoys watching PootyButtBot FOOL HIMSELF by believing his own lies.

smokin'

dadudemon
*farts really hard and it, surprisingly, scratched a minor itch he had on his buttole*

samhain
They actually get rented out for use you know from people holding them.

Oh yeah, completely aware of this. I reckon it would take me about 3 to 4 hours to get hold of a firearm in Liverpool. Depends on who you know I suppose but I don't think it'd be that difficult.

Putinbot1
Oh yeah, completely aware of this. I reckon it would take me about 3 to 4 hours to get hold of a firearm in Liverpool. Depends on who you know I suppose but I don't think it'd be that difficult. Probably quicker than that for you tbh mate.

samhain
^Yeah was going for an 'at worst' scenario there. 2 phone calls and a car ride most probably.

Flyattractor
*farts really hard and it, surprisingly, scratched a minor itch he had on his buttole*

Carful with your wording there Triple D...

Putinbot1
^Yeah was going for an 'at worst' scenario there. 2 phone calls and a car ride most probably. I suspect in most cities in the UK it isn't that different Sam tbh. Although Liverpool, Manchester and strangely Essex are probably the easiest places to acquire a gun.

Beniboybling

eek! laughing out loud

imagine being this stupid. confused

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

imagine being this stupid. confused

If you had an actual IMAGINATION you could.

But you don't so OH WELL!!!!!!

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.