Breaking News: Trump's Lawyer FBI Raid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Cohen's Offices are raided.

And so it begins...

Robtard

Flyattractor
And the countdown begins to this becoming "ANOTHER CASE OF NOTING HAPPENS!"

Bet it won't take long.

Putinbot1
Yes, they did and this will lead back to Trump. Cohen will be turned and strike a deal.

Kurk
Only time will tell

Emperordmb
So Trump's lawyer has a lawyer... lawyerception

Flyattractor
Ohh the Anticipation. Of this becoming FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yes, they did and this will lead back to Trump. Cohen will be turned and strike a deal.

While I don't doubt Cohen would turn on Trump to save his own ass from prison time, Trump already has an alibi of "I didn't know about the payment" when he threw Cohen under the bus last week.

Here's hoping if illegal use of campaign funds was had, Cohen was smart enough to keep some form of legal proof of both Trump's knowledge and if possible approval of said transaction.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
While I don't doubt Cohen would turn on Trump to save his own ass from prison time, Trump already has an alibi of "I didn't know about the payment" when he threw Cohen under the bus last week.

Here's hoping if illegal use of campaign funds was had, Cohen was smart enough to keep some form of legal proof of both Trump's knowledge and if possible approval of said transaction.

Right. I'm hoping this is enough of the smoking guns that Mueller can start closing the case against Trump.

An indictment against Trump is the most I would realistically hope for.

Putinbot1

Here's hoping if illegal use of campaign funds was had, Cohen was smart enough to keep some form of legal proof of both Trump's knowledge and if possible approval of said transaction. I suspect Cohen is that smart Rob. Unofficial notes are all Mueller needs.

BackFire
Well this seems like a big deal.

Adam_PoE
More fake news from the lamestream media.

https://d3npzzrehyahmo.cloudfront.net/images/22/17/2217d38bd99b83dfe01529f04b7cee0e_39288e03917_t.png

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

https://d3npzzrehyahmo.cloudfront.net/images/22/17/2217d38bd99b83dfe01529f04b7cee0e_39288e03917_t.png

Careful, now. You might be flirting with Poe's Law.

hmm Pun not intended.

BackFire
One of the more significant parts of this story is that this was not a Mueller action, but looks to be some kind of a joint effort between him and another team, which means that there looks to be another second investigation into Trump and his inner circle that we haven't really heard much about yet.

I'm no lawyer and am pretty ignorant when it comes to such things, so I could be mistaken.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
One of the more significant parts of this story is that this was not a Mueller action, but looks to be some kind of a joint effort between him and another team, which means that there looks to be another second investigation into Trump and his inner circle that we haven't really heard much about yet.

I'm no lawyer and am pretty ignorant when it comes to such things, so I could be mistaken.

It seems like Mueller stumbled onto this info that corresponds with Stormgate unintentionally and handed it over to the proper authorities.

eg Someone like Martha Stewart being investigated for insider trading and the agent investigating happens to uncover another unconnected crime crime like bribery decades before (yes, a fictional example)

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

For once I agree with Adam.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dizyman/DidHelljustfreezeover.png

Emperordmb
Something might come out of it, it might be a nothingburger, but I've basically been desensitized at this point by the dozens of other times everyone started screeching "TRUMP'S ON THE ROPES, WE GOT HIM, HE'S GOING DOWN, MUELLER'S SO CLOSE!!!!" I'm just gonna wait and see if anything actually comes of this before I make my bed anywhere.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Something might come out of it, it might be a nothingburger, but I've basically been desensitized at this point by the dozens of other times everyone started screeching "TRUMP'S ON THE ROPES, WE GOT HIM, HE'S GOING DOWN, MUELLER'S SO CLOSE!!!!" I'm just gonna wait and see if anything actually comes of this before I make my bed anywhere.

Who did this? Cos it's pretty much been 'that doesn't look good for Trump, but let the investigation finish.' Don't become the new Surtur.

Ultra Instinct.
Originally posted by Emperordmb

CNN: Search warrant in Cohen raid sought info on taxi medallions.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Ultra Instinct.
CNN: Search warrant in Cohen raid sought info on taxi medallions. Hi TI, how are you?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ultra Instinct.
CNN: Search warrant in Cohen raid sought info on taxi medallions.

Here is your citation:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/michael-cohen-search-warrant/index.html

Putinbot1
Who did this? Cos it's pretty much been 'that doesn't look good for Trump, but let the investigation finish.' Don't become the new Surtur. What do you mean become Rob?

Robtard
Cohen's probably as corrupt as they come; who knows what dirty secrets he's been keeping for Trump over the years and who knows what that raid uncovered.

Putinbot1
Cohen's probably as corrupt as they come; who knows what dirty secrets he's been keeping for Trump over the years and who knows what that raid uncovered. Bingo and bingo!

Flyattractor
Yeah it is gonna turn out to be a NOTHING like all the Rest of this Russia Collusion Crap.

Jebus McSwaddleburger.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE You LEFTY LOONEY TUNES Cried this VERY SAME THING!?

My book "The Little Leftists that Cried Russian" is going to have more chapters then War & Peace.

Robtard
Bingo and bingo!

Wondering if Cohen's going to turn out to be Trump's 'Easy Eddie' smile

Cept by force though, not self-conscious. Cohen's as crooked as they come.

Flyattractor
-Y9c7vlaJSE

Putinbot1
Wondering if Cohen's going to turn out to be Trump's 'Easy Eddie' smile Had to google that, quite possibly. Trump is very like Al. Haha!

Flyattractor
Had to google that, quite possibly. Trump is very like Al. Haha!

Better Al then any type of Leftist Fascist like the Left Leaning Politicians strive to be like.

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.