Trump doesn't think the drug war is a waste of time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-crackdown-on-drug-dealers-is-also-a-crackdown-on-drug-users/

Emperordmb
Yeah I'll call him out when I think he's being retarded, and though I'm right-wing I think the Republicans' drug war is retarded, impractical, immoral, and completely against my principles.

Flyattractor
Wait a Minute...! Back it Up! Put the Brakes On! Hold the Phone!

....EDMP has PRINCIPLES!?

Christina B
There will always be people out there fighting.

Ultra Instinct.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I'll call him out when I think he's being retarded, and though I'm right-wing I think the Republicans' drug war is retarded, impractical, immoral, and completely against my principles.

Why is cracking down on heroine retarded?

Christina B
...no one cares about people who do drugs. If they break the rules, they oughta be locked up. People who do drugs end up stealing, raping, murdering, and becoming mass killers.

Ultra Instinct.
Still dont know why cracking down on opiods that are wrecking communities is retarded

Kurk
Yeah I would like to hear what DMD has to say about the opiod crisis here in the midwest.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Kurk
Yeah I would like to hear what DMD has to say about the opiod crisis here in the midwest.

They are delicious when you get older and deal with DOS that comes from pushing yourself too hard working out eek!

The opioid crisis needs to look closer at where it stems from, predominantly white-collar professionals handling said drugs.

dadudemon
This chart sums up quite well a point I was trying to make a couple of years back:

https://i.imgur.com/HRnWKvL.jpg

SquallX

samhain
Originally posted by Christina B
...no one cares about people who do drugs. If they break the rules, they oughta be locked up. People who do drugs end up stealing, raping, murdering, and becoming mass killers.

Lol. You nearly had me there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
Lol. You nearly had me there.

Well, some people do those things because of or related to drugs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.