Ported to our Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Each character is transported in a tub that is falling from cloud height (unharmed) into the middle of the busiest downtown cities in New York. The goal here is to survive for a yr without being caught. Who can make it? This happens at noon. Their powers (without any side affects) does not become active until 30 minutes later after the drop. I'm sure the civilians will have their phones out recording, etc... each contestants appears in their most eye catching uniform.

1. Sabertooth
2. Beast
3. Nightcrawler
4. Puck
5. Cyborg

riv6672
I could see all of them doing it.

DarkSaint85
At first I thought Sabes and Beast get caught.

But then I thought, actually, if they just pretend theyre cosplaying or something, or that it's for a film, and play it a bit smart, they could all survive. NC and Beast have their image transducers, and Cyborg can shapeshift to look human.

Living for a year? Sabes has no issues mugging people etc. Cyborg can siphon money or whatever he needs.

Puck, like all of AF, is inconsequential.

riv6672
Ouch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.