Why people wank Palpatine's lightsabre bend feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
This is a metaphor meant to express how Palpatine was trying to disarm Windu with his Force lightning.

Do people really think he could actually bend a lightsabre's blade with his Force lightning?
And why is that?
And why is it impressive?
Is it stated somewhere that lightsabres can resist(and maintain their straight position) against lightning for an amount of time?

Nephthys
I just disproved it so hopefully they don't anymore.

The Merchant
I took that as the scene where Windu was being pushed by The lightning not that the blade was literally getting bent.

Freedon Nadd
Exactly! That's how the movie potrays it as well.

Kurk
Wait, bending an energy blade is fair game for Sheevites but I can't claim that Dooku can exceed the speed of light??

MythLord
One is more plausible than the other, yes.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Kurk
Wait, bending an energy blade is fair game for Sheevites but I can't claim that Dooku can exceed the speed of light??
https://akphoto1.ask.fm/910/291/169/-9996980-2039nbk-kbtmhf2goh078mf/original/avatar.jpg

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk

Haschwalth
^kek.

Anyway the the feat is trash, either way.

Freedon Nadd
I am gonna make a separate thread regarding Palpatine so-called 'nigh' feats.

Zentrex
It's still impressive to be able to overwhelm Windu like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.