Zuckerberg and the Senate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
If this story is indeed true, do you believe the questionings were impartial?

https://m.slashdot.org/story/339417

Robtard
Dunno, wouldn't surprise me though. Zuckerberg can and has the ability to protect himself due to his extreme wealth and influence.

His face is highly punchable as well. On the 0-10 FPS (Face Punchability Scale), he's a solid 8.5, maybe even 8.9

Kurk
Not as punchable as you, Robby smile

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Dunno, wouldn't surprise me though. Zuckerberg can and has the ability to protect himself due to his extreme wealth and influence.

His face is highly punchable as well. On the 0-10 FPS (Face Punchability Scale), he's a solid 8.5, maybe even 8.9

Congress wasn't ready to interview Zuckerberg, he EASILY outmaneuvered them without saying anything of substance.

I want to say that FB does sell information, not in the sense I can facebook Rob and buy your information but I have advertised for years on FB and they charge me to advertise after they give me information they have collected on all their users and the let me sort through a sincerely overwhelming amount of information.

If I want to market to certain incomes sorted, geography sorted, age, hobbies, gender, race..........they have so much data that if you want to you could market to only people that watch Rachel Maddow on msnbc and start to pick apart the demographics of that group.

Make no mistake FB is in the business of selling information, Congress should have started an ad campaign on FB to see how it works before they interviewed Zuckerberg.

Flyattractor
Except for when its Ted Cruz who has him on the grill. Then He is stuttering almost as bad as Obama without a teleprompter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.