Decapitation Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Can any of the below survive straight up getting their heads cut off?

Plastic Man
Hulk
Thanos
Superman
Silver Surfer
Orion
Etrigan
Ghost Rider

Just wondering.

Damborgson
Hulk probably, Surfer maybe? , Ghost Rider I assume

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244206/4880211-hulk+heals+decapitation.jpg

JBL
Superman drops his mental blocks and grow a new head. Hulk has, maybe Surfer, Ghost rider could.

DarkSaint85
Etrigan can.

http://i.imgur.com/ewG08G0.jpg

So can Plastic Man (see Obsidian Age)

riv6672
^^^damn, that doesnt even LOOK like Etrigan. AWFUL art. eek!
Originally posted by JBL
Superman drops his mental blocks and grow a new head. Hulk has, maybe Surfer, Ghost rider could.
So, no to Superman then.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL

It takes a special type of individual to turn any and every thread into a pissing contest.

JBL
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^damn, that doesnt even LOOK like Etrigan. AWFUL art. eek!

So, no to Superman then. He might can. If he can will himself a million times stronger then he might be able to will himself not to die and grow a new head.

JBL
Originally posted by SquallX
It takes a special type of individual to turn any and every thread into a pissing contest. He can do everything else here, so why not? He just might be able to do it.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
GR can as well.

http://i.imgur.com/O1G61Or.jpg

Not sure about Surfer. Probably? He's turned into snow before or something, right?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Also, both main GRs proved to be able to survive decapitation / stab in the head with relative ease.

Parmaniac
Given the overall resistance to death the Riders have it would be weird to see decapitation actually get the job done.

Galan007
Eh, why on earth is Plastic Man here..?

Of course he can survive decapitation. Eel is arguably one of the most durable/resilient characters in comics.

cdtm
The question is, how did Batman know for certain Plas could survive being frozen, shattered, and spread all over the ocean floor?

Because if that was a murder protocol, Morrison wrote him pretty ooc imo.

riv6672
^^^thats head scratcher, yeah huh

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Eh, why on earth is Plastic Man here..?

Of course he can survive decapitation. Eel is arguably one of the most durable/resilient characters in comics.

I wish the Mask would show up and troll him and Deadpool.

gauntlet o doom
Supernatural beings don't conform to the laws of biology so GR and Etrigan would survive, no issue. I think Hulk should, although I don't know if the body will grow a new head, and we'll end up with two Hulks or the head needs to be re-attached at some point.

carver9
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Supernatural beings don't conform to the laws of biology so GR and Etrigan would survive, no issue. I think Hulk should, although I don't know if the body will grow a new head, and we'll end up with two Hulks or the head needs to be re-attached at some point.

I just posted a scan showing you his head will grow.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by carver9
I just posted a scan showing you his head will grow.

What happens to the head?

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
Can any of the below survive straight up getting their heads cut off?

Plastic Man
Hulk
Thanos
Superman
Silver Surfer
Orion
Etrigan
Ghost Rider

Just wondering.

Dione, Supes and Orion probably die.

Fairly certain a lot of these others guy -have-survived decapitation, at the very least GR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.