Faikorion without Ziost vs Sheev without Storms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
The Ziost feat cannot be used for Failkorion and Force Storms are banned for Palpatine. Who wins?

Haschwalth
Been done to death, Sidious in a decent fight.

The Ellimist
Palpatine annihilates.

Nephthys
Valkorion, obviously.

DarthAnt66
Neph, you hear about Nathema update?

Nephthys
No, whats up?

DarthAnt66
Nathema, one year after Vitiate dies: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaWSf-qWsAAmwN9.jpg

It seems Vitiate literally was the Void, passively maintaining its an heroic features. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Haschwalth
No ****ing wonder Valkorian was so Powerful, comparatively to SWTOR Vitiate etc.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
? SWTOR Vitiate was doing the exact same things.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
? SWTOR Vitiate was doing the exact same things.
Ziost increased his power above that of SWTOR vitiates.

It seemed like his defeat by HoT would of taken most of his power away, but, it now makes alot more sense as to how he is stronger than SWTOR Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Haschwalth
What ever, clearly didn't portray my intent clearly.

Nephthys
That's crazy. I know he absorbed all life on the planet so I guess it makes sense but for the planet to suddenly flourish without him suggests something far more fundamental was going on, as if he'd absorbed the very concept of life or something.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wonder how Ziost is looking these days.

Haschwalth

close to katarr like, Maybe.

The Ellimist
Still no match for "tear apart space with his presence" Palpatine.

Haschwalth
Plagueis's changes the climate of a planet passively, while Valkorian Denies the fundamental level of Life of a planet Passively.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Still no match for "tear apart space with his presence" Palpatine.
Nah, only the ones are capable of such a thing.

darthbane77
Sidious, very close fight.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nathema, one year after Vitiate dies: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaWSf-qWsAAmwN9.jpg

It seems Vitiate literally was the Void, passively maintaining its an heroic features. thumb up Vitiate>The Force around Nathema confirmed

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

It seems Vitiate literally was the Void, passively maintaining its an heroic features. thumb up

Interesting. Care to provide more details? If he legitimately was maintaining the absence of the Force there, actively, he might finally be worthy of licking TPM Sheev's boots.

The Ellimist

Haschwalth
TPM Sidious has in no way singley affected the entire galaxy.
You mean the star systems, from plagueis's death?

Freedon Nadd
That's a hyperbole which wanted to show how Plagueis' dark side energies were clouding the planet and it caused a 'solar effect' like when you see things shaking when it's too hot.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Haschwalth
close to katarr like, Maybe.

The Force came back on Ziost, though. So, Vitiate didn't do the same thing he did to Medriaas.

Stigma
Sidious still wins, possibly via a blitz.

Freedon Nadd
He got blitzed by a guy with a gun and not fond of odds.

DarthSkywalker0

We know per fotj and lotf that Ziost recovered. Whether or not Valk’s death is responsible remains to be seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.