Most powerful character that ( look inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Who is the most powerful character WOL Morg can take out?

riv6672
Death Seed Sentry.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Death Seed Sentry.

Death Seed is in a higher tier. Uhm would you believe much higher? He's more than likely going to be on Team Franklin in the far flung future. According to plot, DS Sentry will also be there. Or do we ignore what he said to Thor concerning the role that he has to play in the future? Well, I guess we'll have to sit back and see where this goes.

Anyway, uh yeah DS peels him like an onion.

No contest.

TethAdamTheRock
Didn't regular Sentry already own Morg.

carver9
No but he did own Terrax.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Death Seed is in a higher tier. Uhm would you believe much higher? He's more than likely going to be on Team Franklin in the far flung future. According to plot, DS Sentry will also be there. Or do we ignore what he said to Thor concerning the role that he has to play in the future? Well, I guess we'll have to sit back and see where this goes.

Anyway, uh yeah DS peels him like an onion.

No contest.
You have your opinion, i have mine. thumb up

Stoic
You have your opinion, i have mine. thumb up

Fair enough. Although I'm interested in knowing the reason for your first comment?

riv6672
DSS is overrated, here on the board, and as a character, he lacks heart.

One Big Mob
DSS is overrated, here on the board, and as a character, he lacks heart. He was as strong as all the heroes on the planet... and could instantly heal all physical damage...
He's hard to place, but you could reasonably make cases for a few different tiers he belongs in.

He was actually written fairly well, mostly because it was only one writer and he made him seem so distanced in what he was talking about. What seems completely out of his mind crazy might have meaning and that shit. He was interesting to me, more so than Bendis' anyway.

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He was as strong as all the heroes on the planet... and could instantly heal all physical damage...
He's hard to place, but you could reasonably make cases for a few different tiers he belongs in.

He was actually written fairly well, mostly because it was only one writer and he made him seem so distanced in what he was talking about. What seems completely out of his mind crazy might have meaning and that shit. He was interesting to me, more so than Bendis' anyway.

Pretty much.

DSS is overrated, here on the board, and as a character, he lacks heart.

Well there are times that you have to ignore the hype and stick with what the character has actually done. I've formed my own opinion outside of what others think, and based off of what was generally written. DS Sentry can not be killed, he can at any time withdraw from nearly any combat scenario,, his survivability is out the ass, and so on.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.