Ellen DeGeneres

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina B
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/6c/fa/6e6cfa351f1b5725c27aec27b986bca8.jpg
image source - link

She's from Greater New Orleans. Her mom is from New Orleans. She has grandparent immigrants, not sure which side/s.

Doesn't it seem like she's a strict person? With some people, she can deny your "validity" if it seems like an emergency that you're unpopular. It shouldn't matter, but it seems to have affected my life... If other people find you in the wrong, she turns into a singular force to do anything to stay off their naughty list and deny your "validity."

Bashar Teg
what strain are you smoking because i need to get in on this. some super-potent sativa? hybrid?

Christina B
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what strain are you smoking because i need to get in on this. some super-potent sativa? hybrid? The New Orleans strain. I lived across the bridge from New Orleans as a teenager. This is their typical behavior when things aren't okay or "perfect" enough. I find it strong in things like people who work in human services to do with school age people. Otherwise, they seem off and lazy, indulging in something about the heritage of their ancestors.

Pennsylvania is different. They try to be as poker face as possible. If you even have a little dejected attitude or something seemingly innocent enough, they pop out and make you feel like you're in big trouble forever.

Tzeentch
You seem like the type of guy who's got it all figured out. What can you tell me about the Reapers?

Adam_PoE
This thread is Autistic.

Christina B
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This thread is Autistic. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0071.gif

This topic is overrated to me.

Flyattractor
Should be moved to one of the Hollywood Forums.

This Forum is only for Seriously Stupid Shit like Politics...

Christina B
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Should be moved to one of the Hollywood Forums.

This Forum is only for Seriously Stupid Shit like Politics... I wouldn't mind it there.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Christina B
I wouldn't mind it there.

....No Comment...

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.