Kalibak vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/06/09/480609a64736374a1a36ed05129c2f62.jpg

vs

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1329860-pagan.jpg

deathslash
Kalibak gets beaten up.

Just like usual.

riv6672

Philosophía
Kalibak.

TheHulkster
Blue Marvel

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
Kalibak gets beaten up.

Just like usual.
thumb up

Stoic
Blue Marvel.

Insane Titan
Blue Marvel

vansonbee
Blue Marvel

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Blue Marvel

StiltmanFTW
You all get raped anally.

On topic, BM wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You all get raped anally.

On topic, BM wins.
^^^Rape reference #115.

And a correct choice of winner.

Does Kalibak not have access to any tech regularly?
My search, admittedly brief, was inconclusive.
I mean New Gods all seem to have Mother boxes and mega rods and gadgets galire, but not Kalibak, the son of Darkseid?

dmills
Outside of Superman I can't think of anyone off the top of my head the has been more impressive physically than The Blue Marvel over the last 5 years or so. He's had some great KOs

Philosophía
Originally posted by dmills
Outside of Superman I can't think of anyone off the top of my head the has been more impressive physically than The Blue Marvel over the last 5 years or so. He's had some great KOs
Wonder Woman? Thor? Jane-Thor? Hulk? etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills

I completely agree. He one shot Ultimate Hulk with relative ease is just one of those times. His resourcefulness, raw speed, strength, power, and durability definitely place him on the high end.

leonidas
i'd take bm too. he's sorta grown on me tbh. /shrug

Zack M
There was a time when Kalibak would have won (when he was stalemating the likes of Orion), but that was a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.