My RP screenshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
The RP is in Polish, so unless there are hidden polefags here u won't be able to join, but I guess some of you may be interested to lurk the pictures.

Screenshots come from our own, modified, personal Jedi Academy mod called RPE, but the graphics engine remains the same.

5 years of RP, 80 main characters, around 400 antagonists/second tier protagonists and like 2000 minor characters. Some characters were played for 2000 hours real-time.

Around 500 places visited across 50 different planets. You can see quite a lot of variety I think smile

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141618074@N07/sets/72157669590220485 enjoy smile

Freedon Nadd
RP? Roleplay?

JKBart
Yes, a story going for literally 10 years (we changed the banner 5 years ago) within New Jedi Order times and the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Entirely own stories though, branch of traveler Jedis with a lot of authorial twists to who Vongs actually are and the history of the ancient Sith.

LordOfTheLight
These look pretty good. How many people downloaded your mod?

JKBart
We had around 80 people go through our RP since 2013. All the files etc. are strictly for the members of our adventure smile

Mendax
wow, great stuff. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Is it Legends canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.