Will KMC recover from the Drought of 2018?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote.

One Big Mob
KMC needs to have a necromancy of Raz or someone to hack his account to give a trustworthy mod admin powers to fix the site. Right now it just seems to be dying, just like Raz was when he sat in that garage revving his engine

The.D0minator
At last we are free.

Kurk
-yOZEiHLuVU

ILS
An hero

Tzeentch
We had this thread in 2008, again in 2011, and everyone agreed the forum was perma-dead in 2013.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Tzeentch
and everyone agreed the forum was perma-dead in 2013.
StarWarsForums saved it in 2013.

Tzeentch
Nah dog, you saved KMC in 2013.

You, and the power of love.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You, and the power of love.

mfw KMC's fate was sealed from the moment Ant realized that Neph is male.

The Ellimist
It lives in you.

LMFAO it lives in me

KEK it watches over

WATCHES OVER every thing we see!

into the water AN SLAUGHTER

into the truth CANCER

in your reflection

it lives in you

It lives on in every one of us.

darthbane77
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It lives on in every one of us. Guess we all need to An Hero then, so it'll finally die.

Zentrex
No new members? (clears throat)

Fated Xtasy
Kmc is like Darth Sion, seemingly scary and powerful, but just barely being kept together by hatred.

We all got lives now, relationships, jobs. Now, much like Luke Skywalker we pass onto the next realm, and leave this plane to the new generation.

JKBart
It's the same cesspool it was back in early 2017, I hardly see a difference tbh

|King Joker|
Honestly, if Raz came back and fixed all of the shitty and annoying glitches plaguing KMC (like getting a blank box whenever you try to quote someone), this site would probably get a boost. I know for sure that my posting frequency has dropped in some part due to the hassle of quoting posts. Fixing the glitches + getting new blood is how KMC can be saved, but the former likely won't happen and the latter won't happen because the former isn't happening, lol. So yeah, I think KMC will be rotting the in the forgotten corner of the Internet for the foreseeable future. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Nephthys
Was it though?

Kurk
I don't understand how there are zero alternatives to this site. Comicvine is not exactly thriving itself, and Reddit is a second rate version of those two. *shrug*

carthage
Bane dies

JMANGO
An exclusive star wars debate forum on comicvine would be nice.

Freedon Nadd
Honestly - this forum should be renamed to: "Everything and Star Wars"

Azronger
Originally posted by JMANGO
An exclusive star wars debate forum on comicvine would be nice.

There's an exclusive Star Wars sub-board on CV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.