Bodybuilding competition: MCU vs. DCEU vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
These 3 franchises each send a pair of their most jacked leading men (in peak physical condition) to compete against each other in a bodybuilding competition. Which team wins?

MCU team:
Thor
Captain America

DCEU team:
Superman
Aquaman

X-men team:
Wolverine
Deadpool

Note: This isn't a strongman competition, just a bodybuilding competition.

Mindship
Comes down to Superman/Thor pose off. Given that bodybuilding judges do like to see Big as well as Cut, Thor could take the overall title.

Stigma
Wolverine has a shot. Jackman's physique was insane.

Impediment
Aquaman wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Stigma
Wolverine has a shot. Jackman's physique was insane.

Hes at the bottom of this list tbh. Save for Deadpool.

steverules_2
Thor w/ baby oil

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindship
Comes down to Superman/Thor pose off. Given that bodybuilding judges do like to see Big as well as Cut, Thor could take the overall title.
^^^Change could to would and thats my post on the matter.

Josh_Alexander
Chris Hemsworth without a doubt.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindship

So you think Superman has a better chance at winning than Aquaman?

BruceSkywalker
hemsworth... everyone else used either steroids or hgh

relentless1
Hugh Jackman takes the cake here followed by Hemsworth then closely by Evans

TheVaultDweller
Deadpool finishes last by virtue of being horrifically scarred all over his body. stick out tongue

Seriously though, based on what I have seen, he is actually in good shape. Fairly similar size/build to Chris Evans, though Reynolds looks just a bit leaner. And he isn't shy about sharing details apparently. He's even got his Deadpool workout regime listed on the one website.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Deadpool finishes last by virtue of being horrifically scarred all over his body. stick out tongue

Seriously though, based on what I have seen, he is actually in good shape. Fairly similar size/build to Chris Evans, though Reynolds looks just a bit leaner. And he isn't shy about sharing details apparently. He's even got his Deadpool workout regime listed on the one website.

ryan can't win because he is a kept husband lol

Darth Thor

Hes in greater shape overall when counting leanness and looks. But no way is he as big as Evans.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes in greater shape overall when counting leanness and looks. But no way is he as big as Evans.

His size varies a lot depending on the role he is playing, so it's hard to peg him down. He looks way leaner in some of the shots/roles here than in others.

http://www.borntoworkout.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-workout-routine-diet-plan-body-stats/

I will say that just at a quick glance at a comparison pic, Evans definitely has him in the shoulder/neck area.

Darth Thor
^ Those pecs as well I would think in TFA. And his arms seem pretty damn big in CW. Whether he has both at 1 time though Im not sure.

Khazra Reborn
Jackman in Wolverine origins, specifically, was freakishly huge. Other than that, probably Hemsworth.

Darth Thor
His size varies a lot depending on the role he is playing, so it's hard to peg him down. He looks way leaner in some of the shots/roles here than in others.

http://www.borntoworkout.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-workout-routine-diet-plan-body-stats/

I will say that just at a quick glance at a comparison pic, Evans definitely has him in the shoulder/neck area.

Looking at your link, Reynolds was easily at his biggest for Blade Trinity. Not as Deadpool. That said his arms are also his strong point, but he still seems on the slimmer side to me, whilst Evans as Captain America is just clearly a big guy. I might prefer Reynolds build for myself, but Evans looks more like a BodyBuilder to me.

John Murdoch
Hemsworth gets the trophy after a pose down with Mamoa, Cavill is a good sport about getting third to fill out the podium.

Evans as Cap gets the "most improved" award after going from 98 lbs. to a solid and cut 220 from last year's show, and keyboard warriors everywhere claim he is most def "not natty" while measuring out more chicken breasts with broccoli whilst dreaming of the perfect dumbbell fly technique. They'll never know for sure that he is a user of the juice; his cycle of vita-rays and the SSS responsible for his improvements.

Where is Huge Jacked Man, you ask? He already dominated the competition in the previous night's show: Men's Physique. His body type leans much more to the super lean, board shorts-equipped crowd of Men's Physique when compared to your mass-monster bodybuilders.

Deadpool breaks the fourth wall by becoming a judge and trolling all competitors.

TheVaultDweller
I just saw a comparison pic of young Hemsworth versus his current self. Now that is a huge contrast:

https://cdn.stronglifts.com/wp-content/uploads/chris-hemsworth-thor.jpg

Though even when he was skinny, you could already see he had the bone structure/build to potentially get really big.

John Murdoch
I just saw a comparison pic of young Hemsworth versus his current self. Now that is a huge contrast:

https://cdn.stronglifts.com/wp-content/uploads/chris-hemsworth-thor.jpg

Though even when he was skinny, you could already see he had the bone structure/build to potentially get really big.

Ya, his first big shirtless scene in Thor 1 made me a bit jealous, not gonna lie. A buddy of mine and I were mirin pretty good. He's definitely my top pick of the bunch above with perhaps the exception of Jackman in terms of the latter's ripped-ness.

Psychotron
As someone who has been weightlifting, bodybuilding and doing combat sports for the last 11 years I'd say Hemsworth takes this easily. However, bodybuilding is all about politics, so whoever is most popular/closest to the judges would win.

relentless1
is everybody here seriously going to overlook shred jackman???? He puts Hemsworth and all the rest to shame; especially in Wolverine Origins

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
is everybody here seriously going to overlook shred jackman???? He puts Hemsworth and all the rest to shame; especially in Wolverine Origins

Well he's shredded but doesn't have as much muscle mass as others on this list.

Psychotron
Originally posted by relentless1

He doesn't have the right size and proportions for bodybuilding. His arms, delts and back are not big enough. Definitely the best vascularity out of the group though.

None of these guys could cut in a real bodybuilding show btw, they all have chicken legs, which wouldn't fly unless it was that homo physique category where they wear board shorts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.