Starkiller vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
All out fight to the death, who wins?

DarthAnt66
Being far (Malak), far (beating Malak many times over on dark side nexus after fighting armies), far (growth with Reborn and SoR) more powerful than Exar Kun or beating Vader twice-over in quasi-close contests on the brink of death?

mmm

Good fight.

darthbane77
Revan laughs him of an waits for a real opponent

ILS
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan laughs him of an waits for a real opponent brain damage

Stigma
Starkiller's monstrous TK may give him a win. I reserve my judgement for now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan, no doubt.

Nephthys
Didn't we already settle this in the Super Fight?

darthbane77
Originally posted by ILS
brain damage That sounds like a personal problem to me, you might wanna go get yourself checked if you're worried about brain damage.

The.D0minator
LMAO

Azronger
Starkiller atomizes him

The Merchant
Starkiller since he can achieve his top tier potential similar to how Anakin does with no mental.barriers.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't we already settle this in the Super Fight?
Not necessarily, since a lot of the debate was separating Killer from Vader.

Haschwalth
If Novel vitiate failed to completely dominate a Pre prime Revan with his charged force lightning, there is no way Star killer has a chance.

Revan takes this Mid diff.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Haschwalth
If Novel vitiate failed to completely dominate a Pre prime Revan with his charged force lightning, there is no way Star killer has a chance.

Revan takes this Mid diff. thumb up

carthage
Starkiller

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Merchant
Starkiller since he can achieve his top tier potential similar to how Anakin does with no mental.barriers.
Mmmh his Sidious level potential, that didn't work out in anyway.
Yeah, no he cannot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.