Nightwing Vs Black Panther (gearless)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://www.superherodb.com/pictures/battle/nightwing-vs-black-panther.jpg

No prep or BFR.
NW is in costume w. standard gear. BP is gearless (street clothes).
Can BP take out NW w. Just his superhuman stats & MA?

tkitna
Good fight. Could easily go either way in my opinion. Flip a coin to see who gets the slight majority.

(Wait, just saw Nightwing has standard gear. I'm not sure what that consists of except the clubs to be honest)

riv6672
Going w. the below on standard gear. There are no sleep pellets mentioned:

Small, shuriken-like Batarangs called "Wing Dings", regurgitant gas (tear gas with an additive to make you throw up) pellets smoke capsules. His right gauntlet contains a 100,000 volt stun gun, although his preferred weapons are two shatterproof polymer Escrima Sticks.

Nightwing's costume is made of a version of the Nomex fire-resistant, triple-weave Kevlar-lined material. It is an excellent protection against damage, and it's also electrically insulated.

Bentley
Dick with gear beats T'challa. I'd actually give him a win without weapons too (for a slight majority).

Panther will be staring at Grayson's *ss too much to concentrate into the fight properly.

riv6672
Well that almost a useful post, thanks. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.