World War Hulk vs Competent Illuminati and X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A simple re-enactment of World War Hulk, except his opposition isn't watered down to make him look good.

They get as much prep as they did in the story.

Who wins?

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt Kills him!

Stoic
The Hulk held back the entire time. Competence can only go so far with a guy that never had to warn the world of his intent. We already know that there weren't and aren't many world crushers on Marvel Earth, so which one do you suppose survives punches capable of ripping continents apart let alone planets?

PIS existed on both sides.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt Kills him!

You ought to wash your mouth out with soap heathen.

StyleTime
Shadowcat keeps him phased while Reed builds something to BFR Hulk into another dimension.

(If we ignore comic logic anyway.)

spetznaz

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
You ought to wash your mouth out with soap heathen.

WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME GAMMITE!!!!

-Pr-
Competent X-Men would still lose, and I'd be fine with that, because at least they were competent, and not retarded.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
A simple re-enactment of World War Hulk, except his opposition isn't watered down to make him look good.

They get as much prep as they did in the story.

Who wins?
Competent?

Plan 1: Pixie teleports WWH to the sun.

https://twilitdreams.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/xmenjuggernaut20.jpg

DarkSaint85

TheHulk
^If i remember correctly, the first time i ever chatted with you DS was through a debate about Hulk(some version) v X-Men, or at least a competent X-Men. Ahhhh old times and a great start to a great friendship laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Haha indeed! AND it was when I first spoke to carv.

It was the first thread I interacted in, actually!!

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha indeed! AND it was when I first spoke to carv.

It was the first thread I interacted in, actually!! Yeah i remember going like ''who is this dude??'' after getting irritated by how stubborn you were in that thread and was a little surprised to see you were a new member. Man that was 6-7 years ago...we are getting old man.

Also because of those circumstances i low key thought you were a troll sock account.

DarkSaint85
Lol I thought that was because I so obviously knew my stuff despite being new thumb up

TheHulk
Lol I thought that was because I so obviously knew my stuff despite being new thumb up Agreed. Back then, new members usually don't last that long in a thread...and don't show the level of articulation and knowledge that isn't abused. One day we are gonna have a pint, i'll like to think you made some impact in this forum when you showed up smile

StyleTime

DarkSaint85
Pixie tried teleporting Kuurth to the sun, just pointing out.

So Cyclops wanting to Port him there isn't THAT OOC.

Philosophía
Originally posted by TheHulk
Yeah i remember going like ''who is this dude??'' after getting irritated by how stubborn you were in that thread and was a little surprised to see you were a new member. Man that was 6-7 years ago...we are getting old man.

Also because of those circumstances i low key thought you were a troll sock account. I still think darksaint is a sock account.

StyleTime
Pixie tried teleporting Kuurth to the sun, just pointing out.

So Cyclops wanting to Port him there isn't THAT OOC.
WWH was back when Pixie was fairly innocent. It was much later when Cyclops developed his love of child mercenaries and making X's in the air.

Pr's favorite version, so I hear. 313

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Competent X-Men would still lose, and I'd be fine with that, because at least they were competent, and not retarded.

so much reveal in so few words. you're an artist and this made me lol.

cdtm
Originally posted by TheHulk
Agreed. Back then, new members usually don't last that long in a thread...and don't show the level of articulation and knowledge that isn't abused. One day we are gonna have a pint, i'll like to think you made some impact in this forum when you showed up smile

Those were the days when Darksaint likely thought Carver was a power player in these parts. 🤡

gauntlet o doom
A Professor X mind whammy or a Dr Strange spell would have ended the series really quick.

TheHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.