Wonder Woman bracer block challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

Damborgson
That's not Thors godblast in the picture, but its the only one that breaks them.

riv6672
It was listed under God Blast in my image search, so still asking about the God Blast, thanks for answering the way it was meant!

She tanks the other attacks then, iyo.

Damborgson
Yeah, I think so.

I wish I could say Black Bolt could but he doesn't have the feats.

Diesldude
If they can block the omega beams then they should be able to tank everything here.

The Omega effect, was a power that all the new and old gods strived for and only DS was able to obtain. it's special Godly power and if they block DS omega beams then they should be able t tank these attacks.

Damborgson
They can't tank a continuous beam of omega though.

panthergod
Originally posted by Damborgson
They can't tank a continuous beam of omega though.

Since when?

Damborgson
Originally posted by panthergod
Since when?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177306/4614538-image.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177306/4614537-image.jpg

riv6672

DarkSaint85
BB: No
Thor: No
Vector: Yes
Cyclops: Yes
Destroyer: maybe

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

leonidas
^
^^i'd actually say they could stop the scream--it's been a bit underwhelming at times. the godblast would be 50/50 imo and disintegration would be the one i think most likely to break them. the destroyer has sliced through the hammer in the past withOUT disintegration. i'd think if a weaker attack could break mjolnir, a stronger one would have a def chance to break the bracers. /shrug

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
^
^^i'd actually say they could stop the scream--it's been a bit underwhelming at times. the godblast would be 50/50 imo and disintegration would be the one i think most likely to break them. the destroyer has sliced through the hammer in the past withOUT disintegration. i'd think if a weaker attack could break mjolnir, a stronger one would have a def chance to break the bracers. /shrug This is so f*cking weird.

When I quoted him, I was under the impression that he said no to all except the destroyer as "maybe", and now I see it's not true.

I was also under the impression that the thread question was "Can these attacks get through Diana's bracelets?".

So, I basically agree with you, even if my reply didn't seem like it.

leonidas
so we're in agreement that saint is basically entirely wrong? thumb up no wonder he follows carver around like a puppy--peas in a pod those 2.

DarkSaint85
thumb down I've reported you both to Zuckerberg.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177306/4614538-image.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177306/4614537-image.jpg

Meh, New 52.

Didn't DC unravel that yet?

leonidas
grail also recently broke free of the lasso:

https://imgur.com/a/3Rte7

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thanks, strange to see what i was asking for! stick out tongue

gauntlet o doom
I'm not too well versed on the bracer's abilities but is it able to block AoE attacks? If it's a beam, like Superman's heat vision or the god blast, I can see the bracer's deflecting them but Blackbolt's scream, Cyclops' beam are spread out; wouldn't Diana's torso and legs be disintegrated?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The bracers, sometimes seem to offer an entire shield to cover her body. It is weirdly inconsistent but it extends sometimes.

God Blast breaks them. The Destroyer is 50/50. The rest don't. Black Bolt's voice on a REALLY good day and the bracers on a bad day I guess could happen. I never thought Grail's OB could shatter them but there you go, they did....

8swords
BB: bracers block some but WW is KO
Thor: different Godblast in mind soo idunno
Vector: yes
Cyclops: same as BB, coz AOE

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
^
^^i'd actually say they could stop the scream--it's been a bit underwhelming at times. the godblast would be 50/50 imo and disintegration would be the one i think most likely to break them. the destroyer has sliced through the hammer in the past withOUT disintegration. i'd think if a weaker attack could break mjolnir, a stronger one would have a def chance to break the bracers. /shrug

But the problem is
Either
1. The hand beams are stronger than the DB by feats
Or
2. Mjolnir had a low showing when Destroyer split it with hand beams

My reasoning is that Thor has later blocked the DB multiple times.

panthergod
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The bracers, sometimes seem to offer an entire shield to cover her body. It is weirdly inconsistent but it extends sometimes.

God Blast breaks them. The Destroyer is 50/50. The rest don't. Black Bolt's voice on a REALLY good day and the bracers on a bad day I guess could happen. I never thought Grail's OB could shatter them but there you go, they did....

Since The Bracelets have already demonstrated energy durability FAR beyond God Blast and the Destroyer on average-- Olympian Pantheon, Nekron, actual OE, etc) what makes you think one showing trumps their overall record-- which is FAR beyond, say, Caps shield?

riv6672
Bump by someone on ignore. Ha.

-Pr-
I don't know if she'd block the entirety of Cyclops's blast, but no way is it killing her. It might not even hurt her that much.

Dunno about the others.

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't know if she'd block the entirety of Cyclops's blast, but no way is it killing her. It might not even hurt her that much.

Dunno about the others.
I wondered about a lot of these attacks being AoE, and what might get past her, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.