Court of Owls Bs League of Assassins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Toughie. LoA def have the numbers, but the Owls....don't they have the Berserker Owls who were each meant to be able to take on an army or something?

I give it to the Owls, personally. I know the LoA have people like Bronze Tiger etc, but the Owls have hero unit numbers on their side.

cdtm
They're reanimated Owls.

I believe the process was developed by Victor Fries. Has a side benefit of variable healing factor (Variable in the sense that Batwing could break their spine and it will insta heal before they finish ragdolling, or giant Bat war armor with Bruce shocking apart their heads like microwaved gremlins will barely slow them down, and yet Damian will KO a few forever, or Barbara's will be out of commission indefinitely from a few bombs.)

riv6672
^^^damn, thats all over the place...

DarkSaint85
Yeah...but then, the LoA ninjas would fall by the dozens against the Bat Family, so I wouldn't count that as a low showing for the Owls...

Zack M
With guys like greystone and the other uber LOA members, I'd give this to the League. The League has a whole city as members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.