Win/loss record

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who have the best win/loss record this yr out of these 3 vs villains?

Thor
Surfer
Superman

Damborgson
Thor as in Jane I assume?

carver9
Yes

ShadowFyre
Well first. Its only Apri so how many appearances and actual fights have they been in? Im sure Superman will probably have 2-3 times as many as Thor and how many fights has Surfer been in this year period? Maybe 1 or two? Jane's only straight up loss off top of my head was to the Destroyer and that was like 2 years ago. There was also Gladiator but she was fighting more than just him and and other context. Just thought about this.

Destroyer>Jane. Phoenix>Destroyer. phoenix>Jane but Jane lasts quite a bit longer than the Destroyer

Destroyer>Gladiator. Gladiator>Jane

Jane>Mangog> Destroyer

Whoever Destroyer beats Jane loses to and vice versa. All under Aaron. Wierd.

Anyway as for as the thread goes. Whoever has the least appearances probably has the best track record. So im gonna say Surfer on a guess cause im to azy to research it.

Sin I AM
i dont recall surfer having any fights this year. probably Clark since DC whores him out so much

riv6672
Yeah, Superman wins by virtue of having so many appearances.

SamZED
Jane lost to a Spider-man villain. Wasn't this year. Just wanted to put it out there.

abhilegend
Jane has likely the worst record outside Aaron books.

riv6672
Originally posted by SamZED
Jane lost to a Spider-man villain. Wasn't this year. Just wanted to put it out there.
Superman lost to some kid named Sinbad. Wasn't this year. I also just wanted to put that out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.