Can juggernaut handle this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Juggernaut is attacked by H/P Doomsday and the joker at the same time. can he handle this? now i know he had some not so good feats recently with deadpool and with that demons dragging him to hell or something crap and him being scared. but overall he is the juggernaut and look at his recent feats vs Thor. give him the credit he deserve. no bfr for this fight

bluewaterrider
Are you having a nightmare or something?

confused

Dareangel
Nah bruh. i aint sleepin right now. but juggernaut is being attacked by hp doomsday and joker. what do you think will happen?

Dareangel
people i know you got it in you, this is the fight of a life time. who will win?

Damborgson
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

confused

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

confused

lmao

SquallX
What is Joker doing here?

riv6672
Originally posted by Dareangel
Juggernaut is attacked by H/P Doomsday and the joker at the same time. can he handle this? now i know he had some not so good feats recently with deadpool and with that demons dragging him to hell or something crap and him being scared. but overall he is the juggernaut and look at his recent feats vs Thor. give him the credit he deserve. no bfr for this fight
No BFR? Damn.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

He becomes the cool graffiti in the background.

dynamix
he said joker lol

SSJGGogeta

confused

You just became one of the funniest posters on here laughing

riv6672

8swords

he has bane venom, and we all know that venom amp>supes>juggernaut.. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dareangel

fighting juggernaut...

riv6672

Badabing
What is Joker doing here? Beating the crap out of Juggernaut. jokedur

Dareangel
joker has doomsday on his side so together they are a much more serious team. doomsday is strength and joker is brains

StyleTime

confused
laughing out loud

$on OF krypton
doomsdayt alone should handle juggernau

DarkSaint85
Love this

Dareangel
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
doomsdayt alone should handle juggernau

do you believe doomsday is more powerful than the juggernaut? do you believe he can hurt the juggernaut?

big juggy man
Originally posted by Dareangel
do you believe doomsday is more powerful than the juggernaut? do you believe he can hurt the juggernaut?

If it it classic Juggernaut then Doomsday isn't more powerful. Also he couldn't hurt the Juggernaut so he isn't winning. Even with BFR it wouldn't work. Neither character could fly so the Juggernaut could just pick him up and throw him away as well.

Dareangel
Originally posted by big juggy man
If it it classic Juggernaut then Doomsday isn't more powerful. Also he couldn't hurt the Juggernaut so he isn't winning. Even with BFR it wouldn't work. Neither character could fly so the Juggernaut could just pick him up and throw him away as well.

yeah classic juggernaut was a beast. current juggernaut is suppose to be more powerful by statements but i dont see it. classic juggs for eva

SamZED
If it was just Doomsday I would've givven the win to Juggernaut, but since Joker's the team takes it.

Supermutant
Originally posted by SamZED
If it was just Doomsday I would've givven the win to Juggernaut, but since Joker's the team takes it.

Yeah Joker makes all the difference. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.