Rogol Zaar vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Remember, Hulk is Hulk. No bfr.

DarkSaint85
Rogot has fought attosecond Superman and won.

He speed bliztes Hulk ftw.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

carver9
Anyone else.

Bentley
Does Hulk have any recent attosecond showings to even out the field?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Hulk have any recent attosecond showings to even out the field?

Hulk is Hulk. You don't need recent scans; you can use ones older than my grandma (lol).

carver9
Anyone else.

Philosophía
Superman enters the battlefield, perceiving everything in attosecond increments.

Seeing as how nobody is moving, he assumes that he's all alone. He ponders who sculpted that big green statue that is standing in front of him motionless, but not for long, for he wants to see what is around him.

So he goes around the battlefield , admiring the exquisite biological make-up of the world. He spends the next 10000 years from his perspective making a catalog of everything he has seen, from the smallest organism to the biggest whale. From the highest mountain to the bottom of the ocean. He figures that he might as well try to colonize a neighbouring planet, so he builds a container for many of the species, reforms that foreign planet, and moves them there, so that the entire solar system can flourish with life. This takes him another 10000 years.

He figures that everything is too static, so he switches his perception lower, to femto-second increments.

He spends the next 10000 years making quantum scientific experiments, building technology that can harness power from the black hole at the center of the galaxy, in order to make every planet self-sutainable, without needing any other power source.

Spaceships, teleporters, energy converters, healing devices. Everything you can think of.

After another 10000 years, he figures he might as well see the world like everybody else, so he lowers his perception speed as much as he can.

To Superman's surprise, the green statue is actually living, and moving.

Hulk's brain has now understood that he's in a fight.

So Superman flicks him to the sun, and brings order to the Universe.

Now, replace Superman with Rogol Zaar, and that's this fight. Only instead of peace, it's war and destruction.

Zack M
Rogol

SquallX
The guy has one showing, wait for some more feats.

Parmaniac
You brought that on yourself Carv, so you deserve all that is coming your way.

Insane Titan
Sad and predictable Carter.

SquallX

playa1258
Way too early for this.

StiltmanFTW
Bump...

cdtm
Hulk wins, with ease.

The Spectre+
rogol slices him

xJLxKing

cdtm
Superman wins.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman wins.
can i have what you're drinking..it seems to be real good.. :wink:

MrMind
bump

carver9
Rogol is a beast... Hulk is a beast as well. Rogol is soloing Superman and fought and defeated Zod as well. Hulk is one punching similar characters while taking on teams. Going with Hulk here.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Going with Hulk here. It's your own thread, carv... confused

carver9
I know. I usually dont debate for a character in a thread I made but I feel that that Rogol is an amazing character and deserves a comment on who would win. Never said it's a stomp or anything.

smile

Adam Grimes
Rogol one-shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.