Rank Windu, Vader and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
As the title says

DarthAnt66
Windu >>> Dooku > Vader.

The Ellimist
Knightfall Vader > RotS Windu > RotJ Vader > TCW Windu > Dooku

Rebel95
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Windu >>> Dooku > Vader.
Interesting. I have Windu>Vader>Dooku, all by a very small margin.

Rebel95
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Knightfall Vader > RotS Windu > RotJ Vader > TCW Windu > Dooku
thumb up
Idk about TCW Windu>Dooku though. They could be even

relentless1
Ani Vader > Windu = Dooku > Vader

Azronger
Vader >>>> Windu >> Dooku

Freedon Nadd
What is Knightfall?

DarthAnt66
Sources suggest Vader is far more powerful in the night, since that's when dark side energies swell.

The Ellimist
Indeed, the only reason Anakin defeated Dooku is that he thought it was night time because it looked dark outside, when it was just outer space and they were actually orbiting the daytime side of Coruscant (look when they land). Meanwhile, Dumbakin lost on Mustafar because he thought the lava was like a star and that stars were made out of lava, so it was technically daytime.

Geistalt
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Knightfall Vader > RotS Windu > RotJ Vader > Dooku

NewGuy01
Vader and Mace are pretty inconsistent, so it's hard to say. Mace>Dooku>Vader is easily arguable, as is Vader>Dooku>Mace, depending on what sources you appeal to. The only definitive thing I can say is that they should all be around the same level, although I suppose that's not really a helpful answer.

Kurk
Windu is such an odd-ball character lol.

His holistic abilities against dark-siders is completely different than his abilities against Jedi.

Dooku would have an easier time against most jedi in combat than Windu, while the latter would perform better than Dooku against most Sith.

As force users I have them all on the same tier more-or-less:

Dueling (legends)

Knightfall Anakin>Windu>RotJ Vader=>Dooku>TPM Windu>ANH Vader

Dueling (canon)

Windu>Dooku>Rebels Vader>

RotS Vader>Windu>=Dooku>=Rebels Vader>>RotJ Vader

Geistalt
Originally posted by Kurk
Dueling (canon)

Windu>Dooku>Rebels Vader>

RotS Vader>Windu>=Dooku>=Rebels Vader>>RotJ Vader Someone still takes that "Rebels is Vader's prime" statement seriously, it appears.

Kurk
Originally posted by Geistalt
Someone still takes that "Rebels is Vader's prime" statement seriously, it appears. Well I've haven't encountered anything to say otherwise, why not? In canon, RotJ Vader seems burnt out and tired as a Sith.

darthbane77
Vader>>Windu~Dooku

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sources suggest Vader is far more powerful in the night, since that's when dark side energies swell.

That's dumb, bro.

MythLord
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vader and Mace are pretty inconsistent, so it's hard to say. Mace>Dooku>Vader is easily arguable, as is Vader>Dooku>Mace, depending on what sources you appeal to. The only definitive thing I can say is that they should all be around the same level, although I suppose that's not really a helpful answer.
thumb up

Darth Thor
Windu > Vader >> Dooku

Not including ROTS Ani/Vader.

Freedon Nadd
Is Knightfall Anakin Vader the 'version' mentioned in TCW if he joined the Son and destroyed - both Yoda and Palpatine?

Darth Thor
No. He is Anakin when he attacked the Jedi Temple.

ILS
Windu >> Vader > Dooku

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No. He is Anakin when he attacked the Jedi Temple.

Isn't the Temple built over a Dark Side nexus.

NewGuy01
Knightfall Vader's standing has nothing to do with his performance in the Jedi Temple, which was offscreen. We use the term "Knightfall" to specify the time period, which was between Mace's death and Anakin's journey to Mustafar.

Kurk
Knightfall Vader's standing has nothing to do with his performance in the Jedi Temple, which was offscreen. We use the term "Knightfall" to specify the time period, which was between Mace's death and Anakin's journey to Mustafar. I agree. There is only dark-side Anakin, Maybe slightly weakened Mustafar Anakin, and jedi Anakin. That's it.

The Merchant
Windu>Dooku~Vader.

Rebel95
Did Anakin tap into the dark side when he stomped Dooku?

McP
Knightfall Anakin > Mace / Dooku >= Vader

NewGuy01
I agree. There is only dark-side Anakin, Maybe slightly weakened Mustafar Anakin, and jedi Anakin. That's it.

What do you mean you agree? That wasn't an opinion. erm

Kurk
Originally posted by Rebel95
Did Anakin tap into the dark side when he stomped Dooku? Clearly

Rebel95
Clearly
So would you say Anakin, when he tapped into the darkside to beat Dooku, is equal to Knightfall Vader? Even though the ROTS novelization states that he felt his power increase after Sidious made him his apprentice

Kurk
So would you say Anakin, when he tapped into the darkside to beat Dooku, is equal to Knightfall Vader? Even though the ROTS novelization states that he felt his power increase after Sidious made him his apprentice His power increased relative to what? When he was a jedi? Of course. Just as his power would've increased after tapping into the dark-side on Invisible Hand.

NewGuy01
So would you say Anakin, when he tapped into the darkside to beat Dooku, is equal to Knightfall Vader?

No.

Freedon Nadd
Knightfall Vader's standing has nothing to do with his performance in the Jedi Temple, which was offscreen. We use the term "Knightfall" to specify the time period, which was between Mace's death and Anakin's journey to Mustafar.

So...nothing...?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
So...nothing...?

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/17/76/23/63/for_na10.jpg

Freedon Nadd
Ok... What has this to do with Nightfall Anakin?

NewGuy01
Sshhhh... read, Nadd. Just read. Then you'll know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.