which hero part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
has the best chance--with morals off and going all out--has the best chance of killing the current version of hulk?

Damborgson
Thor would still beat the hulk smile

One Big Mob
Superman

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Superman

*Sigh*

This has nothing to do with me... Pr and OBM aren't posting exactly the kind of thing I would to rag on me.. It's egocentric to even think so.

...so yeah, put me down for Superman, too. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor would still beat the hulk smile

Lol... those days are gone. Using Hulk at his best, no Herald is beating him. NONE!!!

JBL
None.

abhilegend
Not even Silver Surfer JBL?

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... those days are gone. Using Hulk at his best, no Herald is beating him. NONE!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ofSB4uhagGiWdSVbi/giphy.gif

Ah, the young jedi arrives.

StyleTime
Multiple random X-Kids.

Tempus for example.

DarkSaint85
Hawkeye

$on OF krypton
supes would normally give hulk a good fight but supes WITH MORALS OFF would outrightly defeat any version of hulk

Philosophía
Magneto. smile

Bentley
L
O
G
A
N

Dareangel
juggernaut

leonidas
any lower tier guys do it you think? aside from logan, of course.... thumb up

DarkSaint85
I already said Hawkeye

leonidas
anyone....? (is this thing on...?)

Dareangel
Juggernaut can

carver9
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
supes would normally give hulk a good fight but supes WITH MORALS OFF would outrightly defeat any version of hulk

No!!!

xJLxKing
Anyone that can potentially BFR him

Dareangel
a no holding back superman is basically injustice superman am i right? and that guy got his ass kicked left and right. couldnt even take down doomsday without help

CosmicComet
No.

You don't get to transfer abilities between different versions.

A non holding back Superman is Morrison's Superman.

Dareangel
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No.

You don't get to transfer abilities between different versions.

A non holding back Superman is Morrison's Superman.

but isnt injustice superman is just superman in a specific scenario that just didnt happen? its basically superman if lois was killed by the joker and he became ruthless

Sensui
Originally posted by Dareangel
but isnt injustice superman is just superman in a specific scenario that just didnt happen? its basically superman if lois was killed by the joker and he became ruthless

No, the Injustice Superman fought another Good Superman from an alternate universe and was EASILY STOMPED OUT. It wasn't even a challenge for the Good Superman who dominated him. Go right now to Google and type in "Superman vs Injustice Superman" the scans will pop right up.

Sensui
I'll save you the time Dareangel

https://comicnewbies.com/2017/03/17/superman-vs-injustice-superman-injustice-gods-among-us/

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
but isnt injustice superman is just superman in a specific scenario that just didnt happen? its basically superman if lois was killed by the joker and he became ruthless no. just......no. Alternate reality versions of characters often have different powersets/power levels. For example, Kingdom Come Superman was significantly above the main universe Superman.

SquallX

panthergod
Originally posted by deathslash
no. just......no. Alternate reality versions of characters often have different powersets/power levels. For example, Kingdom Come Superman was significantly above the main universe Superman.

Kingdom Come Superman is the main Post Crisis Superman, albeit a divergent future.

carver9
@Squall...

I said no HERALD can beat Superman going all out. Hulk isn't a Herald. He's been operating above that tier consistently for the past 10 plus yrs.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
has the best chance--with morals off and going all out--has the best chance of killing the current version of hulk?

He's immortal right? I mean if he's truly immortal, nothing can kill him.

Philosophía
@Squall...

I said no HERALD can beat Superman going all out. Hulk isn't a Herald. He's been operating above that tier consistently for the past 10 plus yrs. Hulk would get the shit beaten out of him by many low-heralds. The only thing he's got going for him is strength.

carver9
Whereas we have mid and high Herald saying they cant beat him. With that said, if Hulk would lose to low Heralds, I feel certain Doomsday would as well, along with Mongul, Kalibak and let's add Darkseid to the mix since majority of the time he fights like a brick.

Philosophía
Whereas we have mid and high Herald saying they cant beat him. With that said, if Hulk would lose to low Heralds, I feel certain Doomsday would as well, along with Mongul, Kalibak and let's add Darkseid to the mix since majority of the time he fights like a brick. Mongul, Kalibak and DoS Doomsday are low heralds, too. Do you need help reading? I can give you directions.

Comic books and forum fights are different things.

Are you a new member here?

carver9
Who said anything about DOS Doomsday? Glad we agreed that villains that have outright koed Superman or gave him hell would lose to most low Heralds. I'm done discussing this.

Philosophía
Who said anything about DOS Doomsday? Glad we agreed that villains that have outright koed Superman or gave him hell would lose to most low Heralds. I'm done discussing this. You're done when I say you're done.

Captain America and Spiderman have beaten Hulk, Deathstroke has beaten the Justice League, Batman has beaten the Justice League etc.

On the forum, we use abilities to their full capacity. No PIS.

Unfortunately for Hulk, his 'full capacity' is too limited.

I see you're desperately trying to deflect to other characters. Too afraid to stand up to Hulk?

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
any lower tier guys do it you think? aside from logan, of course.... thumb up
Shadowcat. Loa. Pixie. Agent Zero. Possibly AoA Nightcrawler.

cdtm
@Squall...

I said no HERALD can beat Superman going all out. Hulk isn't a Herald. He's been operating above that tier consistently for the past 10 plus yrs.

laughing Stop it! You're killing me with laughter!

Hulk, above herald level. And pigs have wings, and Son Goku beats Superman. laughing out loud

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime
Shadowcat. Loa. Pixie. Agent Zero. Possibly AoA Nightcrawler.

agent zero? not sure about that unless he's been changed recently?

StyleTime
Not guaranteed, but his corrosive blasts should wreak utter hell on someone with Hulk's healing factor. The better you heal, the more damage it does.

Theoretically, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.