How many countries to defeat the United States?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
There is a large island in a neutral location that the competing sides must occupy. All other powers are neutral. No nukes or other WMDs. Form a coalition with the minimum number of countries that would win.

Putinbot1
Really? What is the point of this thread? Will all the real world stuff going on, let's play retard top trumps.

Lord Lucien
The most powerful Navy the world has ever seen, by miles. And miles.

vs.

everyone else.

Flyattractor
Be funny to see how many of those countries surrender right off the bat when we stop giving them money.

Sin I AM
none. we have air and sea domination.

dadudemon
Intelligence is a huge factor. By forcing the fight to occur over an unknown island in an imaginary world, that removes a huge advantage from the US Military.

So now the US Military has to launch about 33% missiles from thousands of miles away to win.

Robtard
List of aircraft carriers

China: 2
France: 1
India: 1
Italy: 2
Russia: 1
Thailand: 1
UK: 1
USA: 11

Putinbot1
I began to have some hope for Ellimist then he reverted back to type. At present the only kid here with any potential appears to be DMB, don't blow it DMB.

The Ellimist
Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Russian false flag liberal

Christina B
Only if it's as good as Germany because Germany is the largest percentage population in the US. I think I have German ancestors from the Northeast from 1700 or a little earlier.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Christina B
Only if it's as good as Germany because Germany is the largest percentage population in the US. I think I have German ancestors from the Northeast from 1700 or a little earlier. 14.7%. I would of thought for sure it'd be Irish. And lulz for the whites getting every donor ethnicity listed but blacks just getting the general "African-American."

MythLord
Russia. smile

JMANGO
British SAS is all that's needed.

Beniboybling
North Korea could do it

samhain
If the 'WOLVERINES!' are involved then no country has a chance.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JMANGO
British SAS is all that's needed.

ha lol no

playa1258
How cute the SAS is getting wanked. Funny how people who have never served in the military think SF types are one man armies.

The Ellimist
Pretty sure he's kidding

Putinbot1
Originally posted by playa1258
How cute the SAS is getting wanked. Funny how people who have never served in the military think SF types are one man armies. I don't when I worked the door in Portsmouth in my early 20's we used to regularly beat up British services personnel of all sorts and when ships were in from the US occasionally US personnel although US personnel are much better behaved to be fair.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by samhain
If the 'WOLVERINES!' are involved then no country has a chance. This.

All the overwhelming firepower, technology, and numbers in the world ain't got shit on a band of plucky teenage underdogs who get by on nothing but their wits and thirst for vengeance.

CroftAlice
Why use armies when a virus can do the the job!?

A virus is much subtle and very effective

Surtur
Originally posted by CroftAlice
Why use armies when a virus can do the the job!?

A virus is much subtle and very effective

But when they make the movie based on this great battle it will be lame.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by Surtur
But when they make the movie based on this great battle it will be lame.

If it's only a movie,should be ok.But if they make a franchise..definitely no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.