POLL - SOR Revan vs ROTJ Darth Vader (VOTE!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
VOTE IN THE POLL.

Any content released as apart of, or changes of attitude in, the Canon continuity is not included.

Azronger
Should've done this after the debate is over.

As of now, Vader stomps

DarthAnt66
The point is to poll existing consensus.

darthbane77
Revan stomps

Stigma
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan stomps
LOL

Honestly, Vader's monstrous TK may give him a win here.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL

Honestly, Vader's monstrous TK may give him a win here.

LOL, what monstrous TK.

Revan wins handily.

Freedon Nadd
I think he is referring to canon Vader

Total Warrior
Imo Revan after a hard fight

Stigma
Originally posted by Haschwalth
LOL, what monstrous TK.

Revan wins handily.
The one that may grant him the win, duh.

Freedon Nadd
If we agree with the consensus that the highest-ranking Dark Councilors(e.g: Nyriss) are almost as powerful as Palpatine. Then Revan solidly wins this.

Sinious
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
If we agree with the consensus that the highest-ranking Dark Councilors(e.g: Nyriss) are almost as powerful as Palpatine. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

The Ellimist
troll it is then

Sinious
Not at all. I know you think that it's not possible to be this stupid but I stand by my original comment: He is adopting the troll thing to look better but he is indeed that stupid.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL

Honestly, Vader's monstrous TK may give him a win here. I mean, it's not like Revan doesn't scale off of all the TK feats of his inferiors, some of those feats being, imo, on the level of something Vader would do.

Rebel95
Vader wins, great fight.

DarthAnt66
Why?

Nephthys
Revan in a good fight.

JKBart
Ant wins imo

Stigma
Originally posted by Rebel95
Vader wins, great fight.
Good point.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Revan was able to deflect a Force lightning attack that could turn people into ash, shmuck. Only Palpatine was known to wield such powerful Force lightning(Sithisis, Kalakar Six)

But keep holding your Sheevite position. It's not like it does you any good.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
Not at all. I know you think that it's not possible to be this stupid but I stand by my original comment: He is adopting the troll thing to look better but he is indeed that stupid.

I am stupid. But you are retarded.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Imo Revan after a moderately hard fight Still voted Revan easily, though.

DarthAnt66
Just as many people think Vader wins by any possible difficulty as Revan stomps, lol.

Freedon Nadd
Vader wins shit.

Rockydonovang
I'll reserve judgement till the revan vs vader debate. ATM, I have to go with revan.

AncientPower
Revan in a decent fight.

xPRIMEx
Revan wins, definitely not a stomp though.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Ant wins imo thumb up
Vaders aren't just entirely Vadered themselves. Vadered Vaders are trying to Vaderize everything that is non-Vadered around themselves. It's not even a conscious act of the Vader's Vadered brain - Vaders don't even have brains to begin with. To be a fully Vadered Vader requires one to lack a conscious goal; Vaderized brain is as the dry water, or hot ice. Brain that is Vaderized is nonexistent.

Vaders just try to Vaderize everything that is either non-Vaderized, not adequately Vaderized, or even remains fully Vaderized. The act of Vaderization performed by the Vaders is more than just an instinct, Vaders try to Vaderize just because they are Vaders. Vaders are like shamed ones, Vaders Vaderize everything like virus does, the sole Vadery in the Vaders's need to Vaderize is a biological function of the ****ing Vaders. **** Vaders. Like shamed ones is trying to shamed onesize everything and is purely a worthless, damaged, dead useless Vong, Vaders are Vaderized, Vadered, Vaderish and completely Vader. Vaders don't Vaderize anything specific, they're Vaderishly Vaderizing everything, they make every atom around themselves Vadered. From Vaderized wank, to the Vaderized brigades where Vaders TK other Vaders and Revans alike, as no other Vader is Vader for the Vader. Like shamed ones trying to shamed onesize everything, shamed onesize shamed onesed shamed ones, Vaders want to Vaderize Vadered Vaders full of Vadery. They shoot, force choke and lose against everything Vadered or non-Vadered to make it even more Vadered. They lack perception, their Vadered brains are that - Vadered brains of Vaders.

Vaders are just Vadered in their Vader biology and genes. Everything Vaderish about genetical heritage is about Vaderizing and spreading Vadery. To be Vader means to lack anything but a Vadery in one's Vadered brains, Vadered perception, to lack consciousness all replaced by Vadery.

TheIndyJedi
Revan wins in a good fight. Vader is the superior duelist.
But Revan's force powers are too much.

TheIndyJedi
Nobody is stomping

Trocity
Revan, good fight.

AncientPower
I see Urs has been in hangouts with DMB.

Ursumeles
*Bart

I donĀ“t take drugs smile

Stealth Moose
Vader wins because of:

1. Movies, duh.

2. I don't read EU/Legends content.

3. He's the CHOSEN ONE.

4. He made me scared when I was ten.

5. That cape tho.

6. I don't like Revan because he is not a movie character.

7. I have contracted the Sheev and the doctor says I cannot have intercourse ever again without spreading it.

8. Ajunta Pall was kinda cool I guess, idk.

Geistalt
Shirley, you must be joking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Azronger will have to shift these polls in his debate with Ant smile

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Azronger will have to shift these polls in his debate with Ant smile

Azronger
Yiz

TheIndyJedi
Why does the majority think Revan wins easily?
Seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.