POLL - ROTS Palpatine vs Valkorion (VOTE!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote in the poll.

MythLord
Sheev wins. Nice fight.

Azronger
Sidious destroys

darthbane77
Valk, good fight. Not really "close", but certainly not easily. I don't think anyone barring the Ones and Abeloth could beat ROTS Sidious at all easily.

Stigma
If Mace can do it, so can Palpatine

Rockydonovang
Plagueis takes him. Sidious is far more powerful than Plagueis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Sidious is far more powerful than Plagueis.

Supported by nothing.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Supported by nothing.

'Cause Sidious creates Force storms.
(sarcasm)

Rockydonovang
Supported by nothing.

Prior to what I'm about to show you, sids and plag were on par:

The Ellimist
Sidious by his meditation feat mid Plagueis novel wins.

AncientPower
Valkorion in a relatively good fight. But honestly, Sheev doesn't stand a chance.

CuckedCurry
Prior to what I'm about to show you, sids and plag were on par:

You proved nothing. There is nothing in the source that supports the idea that Sidious is far more powerful than Plagueis.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious by his meditation feat mid Plagueis novel wins.

which is a Sith ritual.
big grin stick out tongue

Haschwalth

Rockydonovang
You proved nothing. There is nothing in the source that supports the idea that Sidious is far more powerful than Plagueis.

Sidious's power growth is likened to a "gravatic shift" and is big enough that the author feels the need to write metaphors about planets shaking in their orbit. He's far above Plagueis.

Rockydonovang
To see why this isn't a contest, lets start with Plagueis:

-> Plagueis reaching out to everyone in the galaxy remains more impressive than anything Valk has to offer.

-> TK: Plagueis scales waaay above peeps who can put up fotress sized barriers

-> Lightning: Plagueis has set landscapes on fire pre-prime

-> Holistics? The force itself directly intervened to stop Plagueis performing the first feat before punishing Plagueis by wrecking his shit.

-> Knowledge? Plagueis knows how to manipulate the force on it's most fundemental level. He can literally put fckers into the force.

Plagueis is better than Valk in just about everything

Sidious? He's far more powerful than Plagueis. And we haven't even taken into account that Sidious is, at a minimum, a top 3 swordsmen of all time as of ROTS. Valk, he doesn't use a lightsaber. Valk con only keep himself from being skewered through the use of tutaminis.

How do you think this fight is going to go?

Hint: It takes way more energy to stop a lightsaber blade than to move a lightsaber hilt

TLDR: Valk dies. There's a reason Valk did so badly in Ant's force user tournament, and I don't think it was everyone valk fans disagreed with being stupid.

Freedon Nadd
Sidious's power growth is likened to a "gravatic shift" and is big enough that the author feels the need to write metaphors about planets shaking in their orbit. He's far above Plagueis.

What Luceno said: Plagueis' reign is over, Palpatine's begins.
Also, the shaking part comes from Plagueis, and not Palpatine. And, to be honest, it is a metaphor - the events have not occurred this way - and it is more likely to be just a Disturbance in the Force.

Rockydonovang
I'm aware it was a metaphor, but it's not a metaphor the author would use if the growth wasn't massive.

AZ and co can deal with your first sentence.

McP
Sidious in a good fight takes 10 out of 10

Freedon Nadd
I'm aware it was a metaphor, but it's not a metaphor the author would use if the growth wasn't massive.

co can deal with your first sentence.

There is no literal growth. It's just Luceno saying that Palpatine's reign is over and Sidious' has just begun. You know that Luceno is a hypocramus author.

Sinious
It's not really that close and it won't be an easy fight, so I guess Sidious wins in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.