World War Hulk vs Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Not Worldbreaker, just plain vanilla WWH.

Gotham is on max burn.

Board Walker
Gotham > Galactus

tkitna
Gotham loses. He is more mouth service than actual feats.

Galan007
Huh?

Gotham KO'd Superman + Dianna + Flash + GL Simon + GL Jessica + Aquaman + Cyborg in the space of a few pages:
https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38440818_Batman_005-015.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38440819_Batman_005-016.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38440820_Batman_005-017.jpg

MrMind
Gotham one shot

carver9
Hulk

Zack M
Gotham.

-Pr-
I think Gotham has it in him to win, but I would wonder what it would really take for him to burn himself out completely.

RealityWarper
Gotham

iceman24567
Gotham

Damborgson
Gotham

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gotham in God mode.

ShadowFyre
What's funny is if this were a Superman vs. Gotham thread the same ppl would be lowballing the shit out of Gotham to give Supes the win.. But now Gotham is unbeatable

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What's funny is if this were a Superman vs. Gotham thread the same ppl would be lowballing the shit out of Gotham to give Supes the win.. But now Gotham is unbeatable What is funny is that people always revert back to this statement

Pathetic

Dareangel
What's funny is if this were a Superman vs. Gotham thread the same ppl would be lowballing the shit out of Gotham to give Supes the win.. But now Gotham is unbeatable

Gotham

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What is funny is that people always revert back to this statement

Pathetic

Cause it's true on both sides. And I don't see any statement anywhere in this thread resembling mine.

Zack M

Gotham already defeated Superman.

celeyhyga17
Definitely a low showing for JL. The jobber aura was strong here. Supes, Wondy 2 Lanterns, Flash, Cyb, Fish face wilted like sun deprived carnations. Their saving grace was the ambiguous explanation for Gotham's powers. Supes and Wondy alone can handle "Gods". Powerful ones at that... Iirc Gotham Girl ended up killing her bro.

MrMind

you say that as if wwhulk is a match for superman, superman can run circles around the green dumbo before he can blink

-Pr-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Definitely a low showing for JL. The jobber aura was strong here. Supes, Wondy 2 Lanterns, Flash, Cyb, Fish face wilted like sun deprived carnations. Their saving grace was the ambiguous explanation for Gotham's powers. Supes and Wondy alone can handle "Gods". Powerful ones at that... Iirc Gotham Girl ended up killing her bro.

Not a really a low showing if we take what we were told at face value re: Gotham's powers.

cdtm
Normal for decades, Superman for two years, or a god for minutes.

Or was it hours?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not a really a low showing if we take what we were told at face value re: Gotham's powers.

Yeah but all of them at once in like two pages? I'm sure they weren't trying to kill him, but that left a bad taste. Like when they say he can be a "god" for a couple of hours, it's a bit ambiguous.
Then his sister comes in and kills him with one shot(maybe 2). By all right she should be dead. If we are to believe that she was powerful enough to stop him, that alone should have taken so much off of her life.

DarkSaint85
thumb up team showings, eh? What oddities.

cdtm
He could have also pulled way back against his sister.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up team showings, eh? What oddities.
Yep. Especially team of heroes vs hero. Always thought they tend to hold back a bit.

-Pr-
Yeah but all of them at once in like two pages? I'm sure they weren't trying to kill him, but that left a bad taste. Like when they say he can be a "god" for a couple of hours, it's a bit ambiguous.
Then his sister comes in and kills him with one shot(maybe 2). By all right she should be dead. If we are to believe that she was powerful enough to stop him, that alone should have taken so much off of her life.

Well that's his power; it's variable as ****. I imagined that the minute the league were down, it sank like a stone again.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well that's his power; it's variable as ****. I imagined that the minute the league were down, it sank like a stone again.
Maybe. Then again she has the same power. If his power acted like that automatically on the fly, they would have had a weird never ending amping to one up each other. One trying to end him and the other trying not to be ended. I'm more inclined to say that he just got beat by someone around his level at the time. Somewhere above an avg herald maybe? It was just a weird ending.

For example, I'd take SBp, He'l, probably Sinestrollax, maybe even First Born over him.

DarkSaint85
Or she had more life to give at once.....so became stronger.

Sin I AM
what is gotham girls current status? reserve member...is she still actively heroing?

-Pr-
Maybe. Then again she has the same power. If his power acted like that automatically on the fly, they would have had a weird never ending amping to one up each other. One trying to end him and the other trying not to be ended. I'm more inclined to say that he just got beat by someone around his level at the time. Somewhere above an avg herald maybe? It was just a weird ending.

For example, I'd take SBp, He'l, probably Sinestrollax, maybe even First Born over him.

Well yeah, you can't assign him no limits either.

TBH it's been a while since I read it. I thought I recalled Batman doing it on purpose; calling the League that is. Trying to burn him out sooner rather than later.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what is gotham girls current status? reserve member...is she still actively heroing?

She was in BoP last I checked.

Philosophía
Gotham is not a low showing.

He is just that powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.