Daredevil Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225359/4507582-download+%289%29.jpg

No prep or BFR.
DD is in costume w. standard gear. DS is gearless (street clothes).
Can DS take out DD w. Just his superhuman stats & MA?

cdtm
DD and D.

So, triple D. thumb up

Hmm... Didn't Caps altered heart rate throw off Matt's senses? If Slades enhancements do the same thing, Matt could have trouble.

Assuming not, I think Matt can take him straight up.

panthergod
DD can take 4/10. Slade's tactical skill gives him the edge.

Damborgson
Really? He reads that way ?

Anyways, no I don't think so. Daredevil should edge him if he doesn't have gear.

Vanguard
Originally posted by panthergod
DD can take 4/10. Slade's tactical skill gives him the edge.

This. People just don't respect Slades mind enough. Priest and other writers have harped on how it's his most powerful asset. More than his Superhuman stats.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Damborgson
Daredevil should edge him if he doesn't have gear.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Slade wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
This. People just don't respect Slades mind enough. Priest and other writers have harped on how it's his most powerful asset. More than his Superhuman stats.
Well this isnt a spelling bee...stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Slade guts him.. the end

riv6672

deathslash
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Slade guts him.. the end .....without a sword?

Anyway, slade wins 6-7/10

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672

He'd kick his ass in that too.

riv6672
Nice save.

Martian_mind
DD.

Zack M
Slade.

cdtm

Or a science fair.

People are forgetting who Matt regularly tangles with.

Spidey is way more physically enhanced then Slade. Enough to 10/10 this exact scenario with him, imo.

Enzeru
Originally posted by cdtm

People are forgetting who Matt regularly tangles with.
Spidey is way more physically enhanced then Slade. Enough to 10/10 this exact scenario with him, imo.

Yeah, because Spider-Man goes around and uses his real strength all the time against his opponents - and especially against fellow heroes - and especially against heroes he has a rather good history with.
If Spider-Man was serious about fighting Daredevil, he would kill him within seconds. He is that much faster and that much stronger.

I haven't followed New 52 Deathstroke at all, but if he is like the pre New 52 version, then he wins it handily. He is a solid 2-3 tonner. He is faster than Daredevil and probably has better reflexes too. He has a minor healing factor and is a strategic genius due to him using 90% of his brain capacity, or something like that.
Deathstroke beat the living crap out of Batman in a fight fight and I would give Batman a good edge over Daredevil in a fist fight too.

riv6672

Enzeru
I stated, that Spider-Man is strong to a point, where he could kill Daredevil with a punch:

https://i.imgur.com/hiTKrEM.jpg

That's Doc Ock in Spider-Mans body punching Scorpion and breaking his jaw with one punch. Also keep in mind, that Scorpion himself is super-powered with higher strength and durability, where Daredevil is just a regular peak human.
Doc Ock then says that he never knew Spider-Man would wield such power and that he must have held back all these years.

There is also another instance, but I can't remember from which comic it was. But there Spider-Man kicks a regular guy and kills him. He is in shock und says, that it shouldn't have happened, because he always holds back to avoid killing others. It is later revealed that the death was only an illusion, but the point still stands.

I also stated, that Spider-Man is much, much faster than Daredevil:

https://i.imgur.com/MSCTwEK.jpg

When Spider-Man was pissed, he went after Kraven to pretty much destroy him. On his way there he was attacked by multiple of Kravens family members and one of them shoot at him with a rifle. Spider-Man dodged the bullet.
You know the scene from the first Spider-Man movie, where Flash attacks Peter and Peter perceives everything in slow motion? That's how Spider-Man can perceive time.
You know the scene from the second Amazing Spider-Man movie, where Spider-Man outspeeds electricity? That's how Spider-Man can perceive time and act. And he is faster in the comics.

I could continue posting scans of Spider-Man moving faster than a bunch of X-Men can really realize it. He was moving so fast, that he was just a blur to all of them and they didn't know what was attacking them. It's a fairly old comic though, if I remember correctly.

But the point is: If Spider-Man wants Daredevil dead, Daredevil dies without being able to do anything about it.

Then I also stated, that Deathstroke is a solid 2-3 tonner. Or at least the pre New 52 version was:

https://i.imgur.com/dcrES85.jpg

Maybe I went a little bit too far with the 3 tons, but 2 tons should be realistic for Deathstroke.
It took 100 kids to carry something, which Deathstroke was able to carry on his own. Let's say that every kid carried 10-20 kilograms, that would still be one to two tons for his strength levels and that is already far above anything Daredevil can realistically acomplish.

I also stated that Deathstroke beat the living crap out of Batman:

https://i.imgur.com/T4cCtdK.jpg

That's what happened, when they fought pre New 52. No idea what's up with New 52 Deathstroke and at which level he is at. But pre New 52 was a good degree above regular peak humans: including Daredevil.

Supermutant
With the stips DD 6 out of 10 and each fight is very competitive.

cdtm
Originally posted by Enzeru
Yeah, because Spider-Man goes around and uses his real strength all the time against his opponents - and especially against fellow heroes - and especially against heroes he has a rather good history with.
If Spider-Man was serious about fighting Daredevil, he would kill him within seconds. He is that much faster and that much stronger.

I haven't followed New 52 Deathstroke at all, but if he is like the pre New 52 version, then he wins it handily. He is a solid 2-3 tonner. He is faster than Daredevil and probably has better reflexes too. He has a minor healing factor and is a strategic genius due to him using 90% of his brain capacity, or something like that.
Deathstroke beat the living crap out of Batman in a fight fight and I would give Batman a good edge over Daredevil in a fist fight too.

An insane, non holding back berserk Spidey is actually one of his only wins over him.

Not to mention, Matt's beaten Fisk, who's super human no matter what official stat books say, and held his own with the best of the best like Iron Fist.

Enzeru

An insane, non holding back berserk Spidey is actually one of his only wins over him.

Stop.

Not to mention, Matt's beaten Fisk, who's super human no matter what official stat books say, and held his own with the best of the best like Iron Fist.

OH MY GOSH! MATT BEAT FISK! WHAT A BALLER!
And he was at the brink of death afterwards, right?

Wilson Fisk is just a regular human. He is big and strong to a point, where he surpasses peak humans of an average size... but in the end of the day, he is still only a regular human. Spider-Man however...

https://i.imgur.com/bZzPKkd.jpg

In "The Amazing Spider-Man #542" a pissed off Spider-Man beat Wilson Fisk to near death. He never got hit once. He never struggled for a moment. He could have ended the fight much sooner, but he was there to send a message. And once he delivered that message he went away, while Fisk crawled back to his jail cell.

You need to get that idea of Spider-Man actually struggling with someone like Daredevil in a serious fight out of your head - the sooner the better.
If Spider-Man wants Daredevil dead, Daredevil dies. Hell, Spider-Man would do the same to Deathstroke as well, but it would maybe take him a little bit longer than it would for Daredevil.

Deathstroke beats Daredevil. That shouldn't even be debatable.
There are levels to comic book characters and Daredevil is not on Deathstrokes level. Just like Deathstroke is not on Spider-Mans level. Just like Spider-Man isn't on Thors level. And so on.

cdtm
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qaRp8quN5H4/WOPNSaMB79I/AAAAAAACygw/5E7ifBwsQNc-qYWeaO-ipCLB1yNGVIzKACLcB/s1600/149_07.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8J45i3EivmQ/WOPNSjkIu-I/AAAAAAACyg0/3el9W6V1Sr8mbi_LyO_QROf-RyS92creQCLcB/s1600/149_08.jpg

Just a regular human.

juggernaut74
Matt gets terminated.

riv6672

Dareangel
daredevil wins. his radar senses, agility and reflex will best slade.

Zack M
Slade is faster and stronger than Matt. That gives him the edge. He also came from the same batch of super soldiers Midnighter came from.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Zack M
Slade is faster and stronger than Matt. That gives him the edge. He also came from the same batch of super soldiers Midnighter came from.

i dont think he will be faster in fighting. matt has radar senses and combined with his reflex and agility that always allow him to hang with spidy. i do believe all those will result in a faster fighting speed for matt.

Zack M
He's more agile, but not faster. Slade caught Tigorr trying to blitz him. He's also got the upper hand on Black Manta, who also has enhanced speed and strength.

panthergod
Originally posted by Dareangel
daredevil wins. his radar senses, agility and reflex will best slade.

lmao.. please describe how. in detail.

this will be good.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Zack M
He's more agile, but not faster. Slade caught Tigorr trying to blitz him. He's also got the upper hand on Black Manta, who also has enhanced speed and strength.

but everybody got those kind of feats. gorilla grod catching flash multiple times. daredevil hanging with spiderman and being too fast for namor. eventually it all comes down to stats and majority of feats. matt has super radar senses that allow him to sense attacks and react to them with his above human reflex. combining that with his agility and he is combat wise faster than the average street. now of course, slade is not your average street, however, fighting speed wise, i never saw him presenting anything special that can defy the way fighting speed defies matt.

DarkSaint85
DD and D.

So, triple D. thumb up

Hmm... Didn't Caps altered heart rate throw off Matt's senses? If Slades enhancements do the same thing, Matt could have trouble.

Assuming not, I think Matt can take him straight up.
This?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133231/4149005-cap+132.jpg

riv6672
^^^seems like an outlier (the two have fought multiple times, so if this is the only time its ever been mentioned...), and it didnt have DD reaching around looking for him or anything.

Enzeru
What are you talking about? It was a fist fight. Deathstroke didn't use his sword, nor his guns, nor his other gadgets. Or are you arguing that Deathstrokes gloves added some kind of an additional impact dunring the fight?
Old Deathstrokes armor was kevlar... at the very max it was enhanced by promethium mesh, which is one of the hardest substances in the DC universe... but still... only a layer of mesh. That still wouldn't be like as if Deathstroke was wearing a diamond glove and punching Batman in the face.

Daredevil isn't beating Deathstroke and he sure as hell isn't even coming close to beating Spider-Man. In a battle board environment that is. In comics the strangest things can happen.

riv6672

Enzeru
So in other words... Deathstroke without his armor is like Tony Stark without his armor, right? From a 100 tonner to an average guy?

You're not making any sense. You created this bad match up, where one character is clearly over his head and now you're trying to defend your match up with non-arguments.

I'm out.

cdtm
^^^seems like an outlier (the two have fought multiple times, so if this is the only time its ever been mentioned...), and it didnt have DD reaching around looking for him or anything.

Not to mention Spidey probably doesn't have a normal metabolism, and it's never been mentioned against him either.

riv6672

riv6672
Not to mention Spidey probably doesn't have a normal metabolism, and it's never been mentioned against him either.
Plus, until its proven Slade would garner the same reaction, its just an interesting factoid.

cdtm
So in other words... Deathstroke without his armor is like Tony Stark without his armor, right? From a 100 tonner to an average guy?

You're not making any sense. You created this bad match up, where one character is clearly over his head and now you're trying to defend your match up with non-arguments.

I'm out.

You said Fisk was a "normal man", and I posted him choke slamming, and nearly strangling Tombstone (Enough to crack Hammerheads cool.)

Do you need proof that Matt is no more a regular guy then Slade is?

cdtm
Here's an appetizer:

http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/DD7_3.jpg

And he kept fighting.

"But, PIS!"

Yeah, first define when it's PIS. Are we supposed to believe Slade surviving this is NOT PIS?

Why? Because he's enhanced?

And Matt isn't? Stick taught Matt. Stick can chi amp.

StiltmanFTW
Stop.

OH MY GOSH! MATT BEAT FISK! WHAT A BALLER!
And he was at the brink of death afterwards, right?

Wilson Fisk is just a regular human. He is big and strong to a point, where he surpasses peak humans of an average size... but in the end of the day, he is still only a regular human. Spider-Man however...

https://i.imgur.com/bZzPKkd.jpg

In "The Amazing Spider-Man #542" a pissed off Spider-Man beat Wilson Fisk to near death. He never got hit once. He never struggled for a moment. He could have ended the fight much sooner, but he was there to send a message. And once he delivered that message he went away, while Fisk crawled back to his jail cell.

You need to get that idea of Spider-Man actually struggling with someone like Daredevil in a serious fight out of your head - the sooner the better.
If Spider-Man wants Daredevil dead, Daredevil dies. Hell, Spider-Man would do the same to Deathstroke as well, but it would maybe take him a little bit longer than it would for Daredevil.

Deathstroke beats Daredevil. That shouldn't even be debatable.
There are levels to comic book characters and Daredevil is not on Deathstrokes level. Just like Deathstroke is not on Spider-Mans level. Just like Spider-Man isn't on Thors level. And so on.

I love how you completely ignore the fact of how amped Parker was.

Stoic
Slade for me. He has the strength, speed, durability, and experience to take Matt after a decent fight, but he wins this all day every day.

leonidas
yeah, i'd take slade here too and i love dd. he'd work for it, but he's better in pretty much every area--though at times his showings don't ALWAYS attest to that. i think there are more than enough very good showings to counter those lesser ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.