Super Skrull vs Unworthy Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

zopzop
Thor would win after a decent fight. Thor's strength > Skrull's Thing level strength. Thor's elemental powers (planetary wide wind/rain) > Skrull's HT elemental powers. Thor's durability and damage soak > Skrull's Thing/Mr. Fantastic combo durability/damage soak.

The only that makes it a good fight is Skrull's IW shields and invisibility.

leonidas
thor would have no answer to invisibility though, and i think a bubble in his brain and lungs would likely end it tbh. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor would win after a decent fight. Thor's strength > Skrull's Thing level strength. Thor's elemental powers (planetary wide wind/rain) > Skrull's HT elemental powers. Thor's durability and damage soak > Skrull's Thing/Mr. Fantastic combo durability/damage soak.

The only that makes it a good fight is Skrull's IW shields and invisibility.

Super Skrull is much stronger than the Thing.

Thor's powers aren't so good without Mjolnir and his confidence.

Durability-wise, Kl'rt *should* be entire tiers above Thorsie.

--

And don't forget about SS' other powers and how he began crushing brains not too long ago. Thor's brain will be unusually easy to crush.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
thor would have no answer to invisibility though, and i think a bubble in his brain and lungs would likely end it tbh. /shrug
Brain bubble is like his best attack. That would probably work. Rain could help against invisibility. Thor best attack would most likely beat him faster than brain bubble.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Brain bubble is like his best attack. That would probably work. Rain could help against invisibility. Thor best attack would most likely beat him faster than brain bubble.

Anti-matter fire-balls and hypnosis are severe threats, too. But yeah, the brain bubble trick is his most dangerous weapon.

Furthermore, he was able to lift more than 100 tons at the time when Ben was at Class 5... we know that Ben's strength increases over time, it's probably the same with Kl'rt's.

ShadowFyre
Thor. Even unworthy Thor was throwing lightning around that was as long as grandmasters ship (solar system sized ship) one of those would one shot SS

leonidas
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

eww, nice counter. didn't even think of the rain. wonder hos far he could brain bubble from though? any half way significant distance would make the rain all but useless.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

based on what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Super Skrull is much stronger than the Thing.

Thor's powers aren't so good without Mjolnir and his confidence.

--

And don't forget about SS' other powers and how he began crushing brains not too long ago. Thor's brain will be unusually easy to crush.

Your info is outdated. Thor has regained his confidence and weather powers are fully functioning.

Wait wait wait? In what continuity is Super Skrull more durable than Thor, much less tiers above?

Thor is noticeably more powerful, even without Mjolnir. His elemental based powers far outstrip traditional heralds.

Fun fact: The 616 Universe sent Thor out of everyone else (Including Hulk, Gladiator, Super Skrull etc) against the Builder because he was the best they had, and the only one Steve trusted to do the impossible.

Sin I AM
stilt is probably confusing reeds stretchiness with o'brians

StiltmanFTW
*should*

Sin I AM

Originally posted by Sin I AM
based on what?

StiltmanFTW
Stretching, Thing's durability, Sue's shields... all in one... not to mention Johnny's heat aura which is not anything to laugh at, either.

Of course, on panel he gets hurt and bleeds easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Things durability stacked with Susan's shields is good but would not in anyway make him more durable than Thor. Adding Reed's stretching would make him harder to hurt than Thor (Not more durable btw) back in the day, but that wouldn't stack with Things durability. What makes them separately durable does not mesh.

John's heat aura? Thor can withstand heat that would kill the Human Torch.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

John's heat aura? Thor can withstand heat that would kill the Human Torch. unless he gets as hot as the sun. shifty

MrMind
super skrull

Supermutant
SS has too many advantages.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
unless he gets as hot as the sun. shifty
laughing out loud

krisblaze
Good fight.

ShadowFyre
I don't see SS taking many hits from Jarnborn or multiple lightning strikes but that's just me. SS is a badass though. I've always thought She Storms powerset is potentially one of the deadliest to pretty much anything under herald.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's lightning has one-shotted Super Skrull in their last fight. In their first fight, just the rain he created completely quenched his flame and a storm he created put out the Skrull's Nova Flame. Thor's elemental powers are far greater than the SS, even if he is the FF multiplied.

Originally posted by deathslash
unless he gets as hot as the sun. shifty

Yup, Super Skrull could beat the second most powerful version of Mangog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.