Minion (Deaths Head II) vs Omega Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Stoic
Minion. Too fast and, small enough to infiltrate and assimilate OS.

Flyattractor
Which version of the Fast Food Taco Sounding Mechanoid we talking about here?

Digi
^^ reasonable question. Don't remember as much about OS as some, but versions make a huge deal with many Transformers.

cdtm
Marvel version.

Flyattractor
Old School Marvel Comic? Minion can take him. Minion/DH was Hulk Level. He could survive Nukes with almost no problems.

cdtm
Megatrons fusion cannon basically shot nukes, and couldn't even scratch him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Megatrons fusion cannon basically shot nukes, and couldn't even scratch him.

I don't recall Megs ever actually USING his Fusion Cannon at Full Potential. So that water don't stay in the bucket.

cdtm
It had its good days.

This one time, the United States military is all mobilizing to take their base, and Megs is in the middle of a breakdown because he believe Optimus Prime faked his death. So all these tanks and choppers and such are advancing, just as he has a fit and starts randomly shooting all over the sky.

The military generals panic and retreat. Not from the full blasts, but from little stray snags of energy falling from his random shots into the sky.

Full on blasts probably would have obliterated the military.

Stoic
It had its good days.

This one time, the United States military is all mobilizing to take their base, and Megs is in the middle of a breakdown because he believe Optimus Prime faked his death. So all these tanks and choppers and such are advancing, just as he has a fit and starts randomly shooting all over the sky.

The military generals panic and retreat. Not from the full blasts, but from little stray snags of energy falling from his random shots into the sky.

The problem comes when OS tries to hit Minion. IMO Minion could easily enter OS eye and ruin him from the inside. OS was most certainly a class 100, but against an opponent that never has to be hit by him, his chances of winning decrease drastically.

cdtm
How fast is Minion though?

Remember, Omegas first comic book appearence had him shooting Seekers out of the sky with pinpoint accuracy, and even catching a jet in mid air with his claw.

Further, Megatron and a small team couldn't even dent the TANK part. So he could opt to keep in tank mode against Minion..

Flyattractor
It had its good days.

Yeah. That is the one where he fights the Org Predacons.

Fun Read. Hardly a showing of Megs "Cutting Loose" tho.

Originally posted by Stoic
The problem comes when OS tries to hit Minion. IMO Minion could easily enter OS eye and ruin him from the inside. OS was most certainly a class 100, but against an opponent that never has to be hit by him, his chances of winning decrease drastically.

Kind of a repeat of how Lockheed helped fight DH.1 in the Very Short Lived S.W.O.R.D. Comic?

How fast is Minion though?

Remember, Omegas first comic book appearence had him shooting Seekers out of the sky with pinpoint accuracy, and even catching a jet in mid air with his claw.

Further, Megatron and a small team couldn't even dent the TANK part. So he could opt to keep in tank mode against Minion..

Minion/DH2 is slower then Wolverine,so there is that. DH2 can't Fly like DH1 Either. Although He does have a transport thingy that has unlimited range (can jump all over the galaxy at least) Never shown to be capable of making short range jumps thou.

Digi
Lots of weird sh*t being thrown about. "Slower than Wolverine" is a bit nebulous. I'm not sure a definitive feat exists there, and Minion definitely has things like running feats that put Logan to shame.

That said, Stoic's attention on speed is odd. Minion's smaller and more agile, maybe, but he's not a speedster. His best running feat tops out at about 80 mph. He's got a handful of panel-blur reaction feats, but again, most characters do.

If OS really is packing mini-nukes and can just spam them, Minion's probably in trouble.

Flyattractor
I can only recall one Minion Speed Feat. TO which do you refer?

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can only recall one Minion Speed Feat. TO which do you refer?

All the links in my old respect thread for him are dead, so I'd have to sift through my external HDs, which I'm not going to do. Hopefully general descriptions suffice. He matched a speeding car easily one time, which is why I ballparked the running feat at 80 mph. And there are a couple reaction feats that show numerous movements in a single panel, like him stabbing about a dozen maggot creatures (in one of the BattleTide arcs).

Minion's not really a speed-first character, so I think trying to compare his speed to others is a bit wonky. But I don't think he's demonstrably above or below Wolverine, at least not in a way that we could reliably apply to a vs. battle.

Flyattractor
I used to have Battletide. SO that is probably why I don't remember it.

DH2 and Killpower were a fun team up.

What they did to that character is another CRIME SJW should pay for.

Digi
Lol, yeah, the old Minion comics were pretty much the best. They took the macho, roided anti-hero cheese of the early 90s but somehow made it work. The dynamic with Killpower was always great.

The car feat happened in an earlier comic, though, I think from his regular run. Iirc it was when he fought the FF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.