"Spider-Man" gets 105 years for being a Pedophile!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Gee...I wonder if this will effect movie sales!?

Friendly Neighborhood Pedophile. Washes your windows while peeking at the kids....

eek!

-Pr-
Pretty sure those aren't the kind of pictures J. Jonah Jameson had in mind.

Flyattractor
It does make some of those old Bugle Titles shine in a new light.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/60/80/51/60805173ecb0f7dc82131bb2b910af48--superheroes.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
I wouldn't want my taxpayer dollars being used to keep this f**ker alive for 105 years if he is indisputably guilty. Hang him and be done with him.

Flyattractor
Well that just brought a rather vibe of Unpleasantness into this topic....

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I wouldn't want my taxpayer dollars being used to keep this f**ker alive for 105 yearsthumb up

the technology must cost a fortune

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

the technology must cost a fortune

Another Vote for Execution.

Bout time some of our Lefty Posters started coming to their senses.

dadudemon
Executing is a waste of a perfectly good servant of the state. Put him to work.

For people like these, it's easy to keep them re-offending: never let them around children. He seems intelligent and physically capable enough to be a decent asset to the state so put him to work and get more value out of him than it costs the state.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon

For people like these, it's easy to keep them re-offending: never let them around children. He seems intelligent and physically capable enough to be a decent asset to the state so put him to work and get more value out of him than it costs the state. thumb up

How do you feel about the idea of using guys like this for human experimentation?

Emperordmb
Seems barbaric tbh

Surtur
Don't worry guys. He'll just make a deal with Satan to make this all better.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

For people like these, it's easy to keep them re-offending: never let them around children. He seems intelligent and physically capable enough to be a decent asset to the state so put him to work and get more value out of him than it costs the state.

Actually, I support this. And no I don't mean weak shit like making license plates. Hey, don't we need some people to build a certain wall? I bet we have thousands of illegals in jail too. That would be awesome if we had them build the wall. I'd laugh, then smile. Then whistle a jaunty tune.

Them doing that is a lot better than sitting around working out, reading books, and watching tv(Such a hard knock life for a rapist).

NemeBro
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Seems barbaric tbh Why? Why is it more barbaric than killing them. Let them serve a purpose they never served in life.

Flyattractor
Human Experimentation to find out the cause for why people's brains go soft and they support Leftist Fascism.

Could be a good thing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

How do you feel about the idea of using guys like this for human experimentation?

Sure, if and only if they can give informed consent for that stuff. Such as medicine stuff. "This may cause stomach ulcers." Or "this is potentially carcinegenic and we are adjusting dosing to be just right." Phase 0 could be voluntary inmate Human Trials.

Reduce their sentence or give them more commissary funds for volunteering. Or both.

Don't test on animals. I'm sure some hardened criminal will be okay to test new cosmetics on. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.