Master vs. Apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Darth Sidious (ROTJ)

vs.

Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Darth Tyranous (ROTS)
Darth Maul (TPM)

Can the Emperor defeat all 3 of his apprentices simultaneously?

Azronger
Sidious wrecks

xPRIMEx
How?

Freedon Nadd
I can see the truo winning. But it's gonna put them in bacta tank.

Kurk
Maul has nothing on Sidious force-wise. The duo could probably take RotS Sheev, but not his RotJ incarnation. Vader can't take the lightning, and without help, Dooku doesn't last long.

I'd argue that anyone here could give RotJ Sheev a good run for the money in sabers only as the old man at this point has gone 20+ years without touching one, but I doubt Sidious would allow them to gain that advantage in this setting.

The team might take 1/10 wins (with casualties severe injury) if the gap is closed quickly for a lightsaber strike.

Total Warrior
The trio might edge it with a lot of difficulty

Sinious
Originally posted by Kurk
The duo could probably take RotS Sheev, but not his RotJ incarnation.

Emperordmb
Wow this is original.

Freedon Nadd
Maul has nothing on Sidious force-wise. The duo could probably take RotS Sheev, but not his RotJ incarnation. Vader can't take the lightning, and without help, Dooku doesn't last long.

I'd argue that anyone here could give RotJ Sheev a good run for the money in sabers only as the old man at this point has gone 20+ years without touching one, but I doubt Sidious would allow them to gain that advantage in this setting.

The team might take 1/10 wins (with casualties severe injury) if the gap is closed quickly for a lightsaber strike.

I guess it would be similar to the Galen Marek-Palpatine duel.

And where is quan?

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I guess it would be similar to the Galen Marek-Palpatine duel.

And where is quan? Quan-cuck has abandoned our debate and presumably KMC. Probably got court-ordered into a drug rehab program, explaining his absence.

Rebel95
Team wins in a duel

The.D0minator
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wow this is original.
should he have added bane instead of one of them to please you?

Kurk
DMD is a coward who doesn't make even the slightest attempts to defend his messiah SW character from petty trolls.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wow this is original.

You literally cannot say shit when you're using a 10 year old meme unironically as your AVI/Sig

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You literally cannot say shit when you're using a 10 year old meme unironically as your AVI/Sig
XD31tPq8pm8

McP
Apprentices

relentless1
Sidious wins

Vader is taken out instantly by lightning

Maul is no challenge to Sidious as seen in CW

Tyranus is the only legit threat here and hes still terrified of Sidious' power

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious wins

Vader is taken out instantly by lightning

Maul is no challenge to Sidious as seen in CW

Tyranus is the only legit threat here and hes still terrified of Sidious' power
Why can't Vader just block his lightning?

Rebel95
He can

Azronger
No he can't

Freedon Nadd
Quan-cuck has abandoned our debate and presumably KMC. Probably got court-ordered into a drug rehab program, explaining his absence.

"Iquanic."

McP
I doubt that there is much of a difference between ROTS and ROTJ versions of Sidious.

Dooku was able to hold his own (but indeed was unable to beat) Sidious' equal in the Force. He got stomped by Sidious in TCW, but wasn't even a fight. Sidious, as a master, had every right to punish his apprentice for his failures. If Yoda - Sidious' more or less equal in TK - would be able to stomp Dooku in a battle, he would. And perhaps the war would be over, before its even started. More then that, Sidious considered Dook uas a threat, and even ordered him to kill Ventress, as he suspected that Dooku might use her and plots against him. And Dooku alone believed, that he and someone of Maul's caliber might destroy Sidious.

Vader is considered as Dooku's superior, at least in terms of power. He also should be also above Mace in pure power. And, just like Mace, he should be even able to block Sidious' lightning the same way. In a a canon comic, Darth Vader, Vader catched Sidious off-guard with his TK after his master told him that Padme died. Sidious then overcame him with a Force lighning, and suggest him, that he should defend himself with his lightsaber. That strongly implies. that Sidious believed, that Vader could defend himself against FL. He probably wouldn't be able to overpowered it, but he would hold his own for sure. And Vader was a beast in terms of TK, which would be very dangerous for Sidious in that battle.

Maul is the weakest one here, at least against Sidious, but he also proved himself somehow. For a very short ammount of time, he was able to fight Sidious as equal in a saber duel, even if it were just a few seconds. Also, just like TCW's deleted scene shows us, he was also able to catch Sidious in TK grip, when Sidious lowered his guard. The same scene shows us, that maul barely could defend himself against a half of a power of Sidious' FL, but he still could (he was being overhelmed though). But with all of his skills and powers, he would be a great distraction against Sidious, and wont be a non-factor for sure. Yeah, in a solo duel, he would be terribly stomped, but not here, not when he's backed up by Vader and Dooku.

Sidious would probably do the first move. His TK attack worked against Maul and Opress, but Maul + Opress are much different thing, then Vader+Dooku+Maul. Lighning would not take off any of them instantly, it would only leave Sidious open for Dooku's or Vader's TK counter. And if any of them would catch him, it would be an end for him. Hard to tell, how well he could do in sabers. But I don't see him winning without using a saber. A great combination of his saber skills and Force powers might somehow give him a two rounds, three maybe. But nothing more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.