So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Hey guys, I have urgent questions for those who are sexually experienced, particularly in regards to losing one's virginity. I met this guy on Grindr and he and I have exchanged pictures and he wants to have sex. He's kind of an ******* about it but I'm desperate so I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off, so to speak, lmao. For those who have had sex on here, could you give me some tips on performance, how to calm my nerves, all of that jazz? What was it like for you? This has happened kind of quickly so I'm a little unprepared, to say the least, lol. Any advice would be appreciated, and private messages are absolutely welcome for further discussion. Thank you.

BackFire
Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.

NemeBro
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Hey guys, I have urgent questions for those who are sexually experienced, particularly in regards to losing one's virginity. I met this guy on Grindr and he and I have exchanged pictures and he wants to have sex. He's kind of an ******* about it but I'm desperate so I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off, so to speak, lmao. For those who have had sex on here, could you give me some tips on performance, how to calm my nerves, all of that jazz? What was it like for you? This has happened kind of quickly so I'm a little unprepared, to say the least, lol. Any advice would be appreciated, and private messages are absolutely welcome for further discussion. Thank you. Bring a gun or at least a knife so he can't rape and kill you.

|King Joker|

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bring a gun or at least a knife so he can't rape and kill you. Will do. smile

NemeBro
Oh, and wrap up or make sure he does if there's going to be anal, especially if he's claiming twelve past partners. It's a sad fact that anal sex is by far the easiest way to transmit STDs. If you're set on doing this then at least do it safely.

That's about all I got though. I haven't had sex with another guy yet (hoping to change that this June w00t!).

|King Joker|
Yeah, he said he has condoms. I need to send him pictures of my cock to prove that I'm bigger than him (I am), so then he should relent and let me top. Now my biggest concern is cumming too fast. messed

Dave_97
there is a lot of sexual advice out there in the world.
whenever the issue of pre-mature ejaculation is risen, it really does help to focus.

focus on reading your partner. focus on if the sounds they make or the way they react is good or bad. if you do the nasty near a window. try looking outside at the traffic or people walking past snapping photos of you.

Kurk
I see you've been taking up my trolling methods, Joker. Good job. Now an hero smile

Beniboybling
Any advice would be appreciateddont let dmb see this

JKBart
jesus christ a real fuggot where is jihad when you need it
muhammad help us

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
dont let dmb see this
http://i.imgur.com/YXB95sI.jpg

Surtur
Do you really want to lose your virginity to someone you met off Grindr?

Also as others said, this dude could stab you...and NOT in the way you want.

walshy
Film it

JKBart
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WKIusDLZ7RM/Wt34K5rJuoI/AAAAAAAAAE8/jkscx8J1bvonT-1C1zN3lBBuiixF0PTNwCL0BGAYYCw/h188/2018-04-23.png

Kurk
@JKBart

This is what Joker deserves rn smile

lafQyVWNPcA

Robtard
KingJoker. Have to agree with Backfire, first time probably not best to be with some rando you know nothing about from Grindr no less.

But if you go for it, use protection and use lube. Bring your own, do not rely on the other person to protect you. If you're scared about nutting in 6 seconds, who cares, your recoup time should be minutes at most. But if that's going to dwell on your mind, jerkoff a couple times before you go on your date. Don't go in all pent up and loaded.

Honestly though, maybe PM Kurk and see if he wants to be your first. You're both virgins, so the risk factor is lowest possible and your both inexperienced, so there's no expectations on either side. Sure he's not out of the closet like you, but that's minor hurdle when you have his pants down.

|King Joker|

Kurk
I can refer you to a IRL Jeffrey Dahmer I know.

It'd be the second best fate for you after the video I already linked smile

Hell, if Robby wants to join in on the fun (he's used to it as his boss keeps f*cking him over at that shitty desk-job of his) I'll drive out there with Quanchi and we can make this a five-some! Like a true fatherf*cker!

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
I can refer you to a IRL Jeffrey Dahmer I know.

It'd be the second best fate for you after the video I already linked smile

Hell, if Robby wants to join in on the fun (he's used to it as his boss keeps f*cking him over at that shitty desk-job of his) I'll drive out there with Quanchi and we can make this a five-some! Like a true fatherf*cker!

Weird.

Kurk
Last time I offered to meet up with a KMCer IRL (Quanchi112) they cowarded away. I wouldn't expect any less from KingJoker.

Robtard
Last time I offered to meet up with a KMCer IRL (Quanchi112) they cowarded away. I wouldn't expect any less from KingJoker.

KingJoker doesn't seem like the kind of person to pretend to be someone he's not.

PM each other, see if you two can work something out. Both being virgins, no expectations from each other. Still though, use protection regardless, always be safe.

Selenial

Beniboybling
man, good advice thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
KingJoker doesn't seem like the kind of person to pretend to be someone he's not.

PM each other, see if you two can work something out. Both being virgins, no expectations from each other. Still though, use protection regardless, always be safe. I'm not a loser f*cking f@ggot though...

I mean if he's a bodybuilder I slap his thighs and squeeze his pecs, but that's it. No ding dongs for me nuh uh.

If I had to guess though he's probably just some creepy DMD-like neck-beard with an imbalance of hormones.

That or a 130lb skinny white boi.

JKBart
im not a virgin anymore but after 5 years im nearly revirgined, willing to take mine?

Robtard
I'm not a loser f*cking f@ggot though...

I mean if he's a bodybuilder I slap his thighs and squeeze his pecs, but that's it. No ding dongs for me nuh uh.

If I had to guess though he's probably just some creepy DMD-like neck-beard with an imbalance of hormones.

That or a 130lb skinny white boi.

You're obviously not ready to come out of the closet, likely due to your parents and their cultural views on the matter.

I have no idea what KJ looks like, why I suggested you two PM each other and see where it goes. Who knows, buddy.

Kurk
You're obviously not ready to come out of the closet, likely due to your parents and their cultural views on the matter.

I have no idea what KJ looks like, why I suggested you two PM each other and see where it goes. Who knows, buddy. Dipshit, I'm all for the admiration of human physique, but if you're accusing me of being a father f*cker, you're going to be disappointed.

I'm the type of guy in the gym shower who'll point out your nice abs, chest, or whatever, but I'm not gonna f*ck ya. If you're really developed and give me permission though, I'll give your muscles a squeeze and maybe even a friendly ass slap.

I've had a gay guy sit on me, and I enjoyed it, but only because they were a well-developed athlete and very clean.

I'm curious to an extent, but not a fug. I'm not at all into pleasuring other men (or even women), but I am interested in simply exploring their physique if that makes sense.

Robtard
Dipshit, I'm all for the admiration of human physique, but if you're accusing me of being a father f*cker, you're going to be disappointed.

I'm the type of guy in the gym shower who'll point out your nice abs, chest, or whatever, but I'm not gonna f*ck ya. If you're really developed and give me permission though, I'll give your muscles a squeeze and maybe even a friendly ass slap.

I've had a gay guy sit on me, and I enjoyed it, but only because they were a well-developed athlete and very clean.

I'm curious to an extent, but not a fug. I'm not at all into pleasuring other men (or even women), but I am interested in simply exploring their physique if that makes sense.

No idea what you mean by "father ****er", I'm assuming the whole "daddy" thing, but as you can see, that's not the case as KingJoker is 18-19 years old. He's around your age, you're both virgins and both looking to get laid.

Yeah, that's not gay at all...

Surtur
Dipshit, I'm all for the admiration of human physique, but if you're accusing me of being a father f*cker, you're going to be disappointed.

Er well...it's weird you think you aren't gay even though you enjoy squeezing the muscles of other men. It's also one thing to notice "yeah, that guy obviously works out" as opposed to "hey dude, nice abs".

And wait where does the enjoyment come in from a guy sitting on you? I don't get why a straight guy would enjoy that.

BackFire
Kurk is now this movie character - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYae7KyYpCQ

Kurk
No idea what you mean by "father ****er", I'm assuming the whole "daddy" thing, but as you can see, that's not the case as KingJoker is 18-19 years old. He's around your age, you're both virgins and both looking to get laid.

Yeah, that's not gay at all... I'm not looking to "get laid" and especially not with a fuggot.

Originally posted by Surtur
Er well...it's weird you think you aren't gay even though you enjoy squeezing the muscles of other men. It's also one thing to notice "yeah, that guy obviously works out" as opposed to "hey dude, nice abs".

And wait where does the enjoyment come in from a guy sitting on you? I don't get why a straight guy would enjoy that.

Well I've never squeezed the muscles of another man (because of the taboo). Maybe I will, get the curiosity thing over with, and never give it thought again.

I enjoyed the gay athlete sitting on me because he was well developed. I wouldn't have allowed it if he wasn't.

I objectify both men and women for their physical attributes, kinda like art. It doesn't make me gay lol. I don't enjoy pleasuring them.

Like I constantly look at pictures of this dude, and I wonder what it would be like to squeeze his different muscle groups, hug him, etc, but not touch his ding-dong:

https://www.thefitexpo.com/guests/mike_ohearn_profile.jpg

JKBart
jesus

BackFire
Technically it's only gay if your balls touch.

Surtur
I guess I'm still confused. What was he sitting on you for? Like..I don't even know. Sitting on your chest? Or what? That's very strange to me lol. Why does being well developed make sitting on you better?

How many women have sat on you?

Emperordmb
What the **** is this thread now?

Like we got Sel talking about her sexual experience, Bart propositioning Sel for sex, Robtard tryna hook up Joker and Kurk, and Kurk talking about fondling the muscles of male athletes and letting them sit on him while talking about how he's not a f@g.

BackFire
Hey dmb, I think it's finally time to show everyone your dick.

Robtard
I guess I'm still confused. What was he sitting on you for? Like..I don't even know. Sitting on your chest? Or what? That's very strange to me lol. Why does being well developed make sitting on you better?

How many women have sat on you?

^ Surt's "curious" too it seems.

Emperordmb
Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages.

Surtur
Yes I simply don't understand why someone sitting on you is enjoyable. Unless it's a chick doing some face sitting(no fatties).

BackFire
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages.

All the more reason to whip it out while the getting's still good.

Surtur

It is funny how he kinda follows me around. Yet has whined and accused me of doing it in the past.

I just think whenever Rob spots a thread that says the last reply was from me he hones in on it. Very flattering I guess.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BackFire
All the more reason to whip it out while the getting's still good.
No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge.

Surtur
Kirk there is a simple question you need to ask yourself. Let us say you had a woman and a man and both were athletic, but only one could sit on you.

Who do you choose?

BackFire
No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge.

Hopefully there aren't a bunch of dragon eating parasites living in the cave.

Kurk

How many women have sat on you? I've had exactly one woman and man sit on my lap (by sit I mean jump onto) in the past 4 years. Both were playfully probing me.

Actually I had another non-gay (close friend) sit on my lap multiple times in public to try and humiliate me in public. He was too fat to remove physically so I just started making sex noises to make him regret his decision. It was pretty funny actually since it made him look like the bigger fug.

I already told you I have an appreciation for human physique. Think of the nude Renaissance sculptures. Nobody thought Michelangelo was a gay for creating David lol.

Calm the f down.

Both experiences were awkward when they suddenly happened. Originally posted by Emperordmb

Like we got Sel talking about her sexual experience, Bart propositioning Sel for sex, Robtard tryna hook up Joker and Kurk, and Kurk talking about fondling the muscles of male athletes and letting them sit on him while talking about how he's not a f@g.

Care to join in?

BackFire
David didn't sit on Michelangelo's lap, though.

Kurk
Kirk there is a simple question you need to ask yourself. Let us say you had a woman and a man and both were athletic, but only one could sit on you.

Who do you choose?
Depends on the context.

Selenial
Bart propositioning Sel for sex

as if this is the first time.

@bart: yis :>

Robtard
It is funny how he kinda follows me around. Yet has whined and accused me of doing it in the past.

I just think whenever Rob spots a thread that says the last reply was from me he hones in on it. Very flattering I guess.

You interjected yourself in the convo I was having with Kurk...

You're parroting me again.

Robtard

TBF, I was the most on topic there.

NemeBro
Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages. Awh yeah, now it's a thread.

NemeBro
No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge. gay

Surtur
I've had exactly one woman and man sit on my lap (by sit I mean jump onto) in the past 4 years. Both were playfully probing me.

Actually I had another non-gay (close friend) sit on my lap multiple times in public to try and humiliate me in public. He was too fat to remove physically so I just started making sex noises to make him regret his decision. It was pretty funny actually since it made him look like the bigger fug.

I already told you I have an appreciation for human physique. Think of the nude Renaissance sculptures. Nobody thought Michelangelo was a gay for creating David lol.

Calm the f down.

Both experiences were awkward when they suddenly happened.

Care to join in?

I am calm..but okay now I get that you meant they sat on your lap.

Though FYI that is still kinda weird.

Surtur
Depends on the context.

Lol..okay, you're alone with both of them and nobody else around. Who gets to sit on your lap?

Kurk
Lol..okay, you're alone with both of them and nobody else around. Who gets to sit on your lap? Depends on my mood. The gay guy sat on my lap when we were both in playful moods; I had other peers around who were contributing to the atmosphere. I wouldn't call it sexual lol. Just two cubs playing.

If I was actually horny no way I would let the dude sit on me lol. I'd go straight for the chick and **** their brains out. No lap-sitting; straight to the goods.

And hell yeah I meant lap only. No way I'd let anyone (Even Raven) sit on my face. That's nasty.

Surtur
I wouldn't call it sexual lol. Just two cubs playing.

Lol.

Robtard
Kurk, you're being groomed again, like when quanchi tried doing it. I'm guessing you're aware, but just in case.

Kurk
Kurk, you're being groomed again, like when quanchi tried doing it. I'm guessing you're aware, but just in case. lol let them do their worst. This is fun. The best part about is nobody can tell when I'm trolling and not.

Surtur
lol let them do their worst. This is fun. The best part about is nobody can tell when I'm trolling and not.

Hmm, I'm not trying to do anything to you lol. If you're trolling it's funny.

|King Joker|

Surtur

Beniboybling

Surtur
It's weird because he could have just lied and given you any random name.

Robtard

Kurk

BackFire

Robtard
It's weird because he could have just lied and given you any random name.

Is that the tactic you use on Grindr?

NemeBro
What happened to page three?

Genesis-Soldier
Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.

this is LITERALLY some decent advice mate, sex is a fun and personaly ritual that you will find your own personallity for.

be safe, if you feel uncomfortable doing things then listen to your body and be careful! say no if you want.

i wish you luck and also wish you would f*** someone you don't like just to get it over with, your first time isn't as special over all as you think but it is personal and your choice so make sure you are safe.

use protection (yeah i am THAT guy)

there will be many times that you will have sex so don't be in a rush to get it 24/7 or rush into it

Beniboybling
No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge. sick

wear protection please

|King Joker|

Surtur
and neither will i smile

I don't have any gay friends lol

No gay friends? Damn. Do you by any chance live near Kirk?

Neo_Version 7

Still spitting wisdom. cool

Putinbot1
As long as the Incels in this thread don't go Toronto. All is good.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
What happened to page three?

?

It still shows up for me.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=652316&pagenumber=3

Jmanghan
OH DAMN!!!!!! EVERYONE'S HERE WOO, LET'S DO SOME DANK BUDS AND COCAINE WOO!

No?

Okay...

Anyway @Joker I hope whatever happens that it works out alright for you and that you're happy with the results. Though later in life you may end up losing it to that person. But I'm not you so I wouldn't know.

JKBart
hey jmango, how ya doin?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
hey jmango, how ya doin? I'm not.

JKBart
damn

Raptor22
Sounds like a bad idea, I'd advise against it. In my opinion in the majority of situations like this, one of u is probably a predator and the other prey, and u don't strike me as a predator.

Worst case scenario u get beaten, raped, murdered or all 3, and ends up being a nightmare u live with the rest of your life. There are a few things in life that I would willingly put myself in a situation where that is a likely /highly possible outcome. Getting some strange isn't one of them.

CactusJoe
HOWLING

|King Joker|
https://i.imgur.com/Ln3bk3h.jpg

rudester
How old is this thread??

Bashar Teg
did op lose his virginity?

rudester
Lie not true at all. 1# a virgin would not know anything about sex let alone a sex app.. 2# If he was by chance to learn of a sex app he would be terrified of using it. 3# Virgins are pure and would want their first time to be special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.